[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Hack3rr

Is it just me or everyone else is not able to play music? stock music app shows no songs! Tried Player pro etc same thing no songs! If I go from file manager and play a file through either of the player it plays but doesnt show any song in the player's menu(artist, album, playlist etc)

Also how to set different ringtones which I received from bluetooth?

Please help me.... I love this rom!

Guest KonstaT

Konsta or sej,

how do you create the xxx.patch files?

Thanks,

João Ventura

I always use

git format-patch -n
[/CODE] where n is number of commits (e.g. -3 will make three separate patches from three of your latest commits). These patches are applied with
[CODE]
git am patchname.patch
I prefer this because it also preserves commit tittle/message/authorship/etc. For uncommited stuff you can use

git diff > patchname.patch
[/code] or between (one or more) commits
[code]
git diff commit1-sha commit2-sha > patchname.patch
Diff patches are applied with

patch < patchname.patch
[/code]

Guest sej7278

Is it just me or everyone else is not able to play music? stock music app shows no songs! Tried Player pro etc same thing no songs! If I go from file manager and play a file through either of the player it plays but doesnt show any song in the player's menu(artist, album, playlist etc)

Also how to set different ringtones which I received from bluetooth?

i think they must have changed the media locations in JB as i had the same problem with wallpaper - can't just stick it in /sdcard/Pictures anymore. i only seem to be able to use zedge for ringtones/wallpaper, but i thought it was because i'd stripped so much ringtone/wallpaper stuff from my build.

Mmm no problem with the builtin music app here...

All my music, which is and has always been on my SD card in a dedicated folder, is available, and the app even knows where I last stopped listening.

hello guys, i don t know if u can help me, but i have a zte sapo a5 and my bluetooth only works well with stock rom any other rom makes my bt to only start sometimes, it still work when i can turn on but that is a pain... i can turn on 1 in 10 times...if lucky...

Guest habbo45

hello guys, i don t know if u can help me, but i have a zte sapo a5 and my bluetooth only works well with stock rom any other rom makes my bt to only start sometimes, it still work when i can turn on but that is a pain... i can turn on 1 in 10 times...if lucky...

estranho. o BT sempre funcionou no meu A5. com qualquer rom. melhor tentar a garantia... volta pra rom stock. restaura o ftm e menda pra eles :)

weird. bt works fine for me (same device). try warranty. restore FTM and try...

estranho. o BT sempre funcionou no meu A5. com qualquer rom. melhor tentar a garantia... volta pra rom stock. restaura o ftm e menda pra eles :)

weird. bt works fine for me (same device). try warranty. restore FTM and try...

o unico prob é que com a rom original ele funciona bem :/ assim eles n me fazem nada.... lol

the only problem is that with original rom it works well so warranty wont work...

Guest habbo45

o unico prob é que com a rom original ele funciona bem :/ assim eles n me fazem nada.... lol

the only problem is that with original rom it works well so warranty wont work...

pois bem visto... tenta checar a versao do teu blade. talvez seja gen 1 ou ate gen 3 e agente n sabe. fora isso, n sei :X

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apedroid.pigfish

well... true. try check the gen of you blade. just to be sure.

Guest Snap.IT

i think they must have changed the media locations in JB as i had the same problem with wallpaper - can't just stick it in /sdcard/Pictures anymore. i only seem to be able to use zedge for ringtones/wallpaper, but i thought it was because i'd stripped so much ringtone/wallpaper stuff from my build.

If you have .nomedia in the root of your sdcard delete it. It's a problem with a ROM Manager update.

Guest Hayden3430

Me too

I pretty sure Konstat did mention somewhere that youtube does cause a soft reboot after a few seconds, try using an external app if not then it look like we will have to wait.

what kind of app do you use for youtube ?

I find this rom very stable (no reboot since install 2 weeks ago) and battery life is VERY good. My only FC is when app try to go to android settings (like when you install a keyboard).

Guest Hack3rr

The MediaScanner has its own mind sometimes - use the developer tools to start it and then your music shall appear.

I cant find media scanner in dev tools! Guide me please!!!!!!

Hello KonstaT, nice work on this ROM, I have a doubt, when I am receiving a call, the phone rings but only past three seconds the screen appears to accept the call, I change the ring delay but remains the same, any suggestions?

Sorry for Bad English Dudes!

Edited by sapoa5

Guest Snap.IT

I cant find media scanner in dev tools! Guide me please!!!!!!

That would be because it's not there and the media scanner works just fine for me and others who didn't update ROM Manager or were aware of the problem with .nomedia in the root of the sdcard before some nutter decided to distribute it anyway.

THIS is why ROM Manager should be completely separated and something people should only download if they want problems with their phones.

Guest Hack3rr

That would be because it's not there and the media scanner works just fine for me and others who didn't update ROM Manager or were aware of the problem with .nomedia in the root of the sdcard before some nutter decided to distribute it anyway.

THIS is why ROM Manager should be completely separated and something people should only download if they want problems with their phones.

So if I remove ROM manager, everything will be alright?

Guest sej7278

i have the problem and i don't have a /sdcard/.nomedia file or rommanager.