G300 not starting up HELP!!!

Guest kyan31

Guest kyan31

I have been using ICS for around 3 days now and it is good, but i recently installed beats audio plugin from the market and now my device wont get past the 'android shimmer' screen. Recovery works fine however. how can i fix my G300, please help.

Try booting in to recovery and wiping the cache and dalvik cache then pull the battery for 10 seconds and put it back and restart the phone. If that don't work you will need to back to a nandroid backup.

Guest kyan31

Yeah you could do that if all else fails, the phone will get wiped though.

I dont mind losing my data, everything is backed up on TB. I just need my phone working!

Guest kyan31

I have tried force installing the rom, but it just sticks on the china unicom 'Wo' splash screen! Any ideas? I really need my phone as it's the only one i have, and i cant cant afford another one.

Guest Peninsula

When your phone was working did you make a backup thru CWM? The backup restore facility is the most important feature of this custom recovery. Second most important is flashing zips!!

If you did, then go into Restore/Backup and restore your backup.

Will this work for you?

Guest kyan31

When your phone was working did you make a backup thru CWM? The backup restore facility is the most important feature of this custom recovery. Second most important is flashing zips!!

If you did, then go into Restore/Backup and restore your backup.

Will this work for you?

no, i didnt make a backup :( . couldnt somebody upload a backup with for b926 or somthing?

Guest kyan31

I have managed to force install it on my g300 :) . It was just a matter of getting the timing right when pressing the volume buttons.