[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Its completely possible to move from B926 > B936 however it would likely involve zeroing IMEI and understandably some are not comfortable with such a process.

Did that just. Shocked that it worked as so used to fail.

Guest fjpalacios

Hey tillaz:

I think it's impossible to sync Facebook contacts with our contacts. Googling saw AOSP contacts have this limitation, but here explain how to fix it: http://niranjanthila...id-ics-devices/

How would you like to include the fix in the next release? It would be interesting for all.

Thanks!

I quote myself because I think my message went undetected. Excuse me. Thanks!

I just flashed b936 update.app using force upgrade(vol +/- and power) as there is no option to do a sd update in infusion storage (last update.app i did was b927)then i flashed infusion B05 with CWM, im still on HSDPA:9 but the coverage in my area isn't that great i'll see tmrw if i can get HSPA:11

i'm having trouble with a barcode scanner app as well. I know that someone here mentioned it before.It always fails the first time saying "sorry, the android camera encountered a problem. you may need to restart the device." usually it works second time i turn it on.

Guest feckineejit

I just flashed b936 update.app using force upgrade(vol +/- and power) as there is no option to do a sd update in infusion storage (last update.app i did was b927)then i flashed infusion B05 with CWM, im still on HSDPA:9 but the coverage in my area isn't that great i'll see tmrw if i can get HSPA:11

i'm having trouble with a barcode scanner app as well. I know that someone here mentioned it before.It always fails the first time saying "sorry, the android camera encountered a problem. you may need to restart the device." usually it works second time i turn it on.

just flashed B936 as well and im still on HSDPA:9 :wacko: and why do i get the big vodafone logo on boot up :wacko:

Edited by feckineejit

I had originally loaded B927 & then went to Infusion.

I have been having a few small issues so decided to try the B936 update.app route. It went fine & I rooted & loaded cwm.

Checked my settings & hspda was 9.

I then loaded Infusion B5 again from the zip file. The first time I tried a barcode scanner app I got a shutdown with the camera error mesage. I haven't noticed anything else yet & I have never had reboots

So do you have HSPA 11 or HSDPA 9? Maybe those of you who updated to B936 could reply to tillaz post here:

http://www.modaco.co...b936-updateapp/

the main reason i recommended the update from B926 was to see if it fixed the random reboots, and the camera

HSPA 11 is not related to what we are trying to achieve here, the main goal is to see if it stops random reboots...

so don't be worried if you are HSPA 9 the thing we need to know is if the random reboots have stopped on this baseband ;)

EDIT: @others, i think is clear now the guy who said B936 is HSPA:11 was mistaking

but don't let that put you off.. remember you are doing this to try and solve your random reboots... not to achieve hspa 11

Sorry, since I didn't had a single reboot that was my main concern before updating to B936. Now that it's clear you don't have to worry about me asking again.

i know, that was why i started a new thread for that...

its real confusing when some have a problem and some don't :blink:

feel like i'm going round in circles lol, one person says one thing then the other says the opposite

============================================================

EDIT

====

iv fixed the camera problems, well only tested with Google goggles and its working fine now... even after rebooting

it was actually a kernel problem :D

WTF this s*** with Google goggles is pissing me off now...

i had it working every time, no matter how many times i rebooted and tried to get it to force close...

since then i have restored all the apps and flashed the stock ics camera... now if force closes :blink:

strange thing is, if you keep trying to open it, it will eventually open :blink:

hopefully its flashing the stock ics camera that is causing the problem... will have a look later on

Tillaz

Just dl Google goggle and I have no issues at all. Closed open start multiple times all ok

Will keep trying

this is the case for me also...

until i restore my apps then it stops working :huh:

im going to look into this and see if its a certain app causing it to brake, or the way i'm restoring the apps...

ether way, all the s*** i have seen from huawei has defiantly put me off ever owning a device for my self from this company <_<

this is the case for me also...

until i restore my apps then it stops working :huh:

im going to look into this and see if its a certain app causing it to brake, or the way i'm restoring the apps...

ether way, all the s*** i have seen from huawei has defiantly put me off ever owning a device for my self from this company <_<

Same for a lot of people I suspect. Shame cause the device itself is good.

Guest turydios

I had constant reboots related 3g signal loss and then omegamoon genokolar kernel; decided to reinstall b05 wipes clean with all and my battery lasts two days now and a reboot in a clean room semana.Con your going very well and the reiniciosaunque not entirely solved almost no tengo.Enhorabuena Tillaz for your room. thanks

Guest andy.hyde4
Just updated to latest version. Says I'm connected to WiFi but it doesn't work, all apps say no connection, do I have to wipe data? Rebooting doesn't work

Thanks

The latest update required a full wipe

yeah I full wiped when I got it yesterday, and its worked until now, I just installed the all backup zip if that helps and I deleted the zip files from my Sd, that didn't change anything with the last version though

Guest oldfella

I run Android Commander to get access to root from my PC which has always worked fine with other roms

it reports no root access with Infusion

if I run adb root I get ...

"cannot run as root in production builds"

is this fixable ?

thanks