[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest theShire

There was an OTA update on the phone early this morning followed by the error in dowloading. B06 is comming todday? :) Hooray :) Can you please check APEX launcher compatibility with the Infusion ROM? Apex Launcher update was releseased yesterday on the Play Store and it crashed. At the end I had to replace it with the stock one, no way I could make it work. Keep up the great work!

There has since been an update to Apex to fix the FC issues from yesterday - use the "check for update" from within Apex itself and download rather than install from the play store

There was an OTA update on the phone early this morning followed by the error in dowloading. B06 is comming todday? Hooray Can you please check APEX launcher compatibility with the Infusion ROM? Apex Launcher update was releseased yesterday on the Play Store and it crashed. At the end I had to replace it with the stock one, no way I could make it work. Keep up the great work!

The problem was with apex. Update it again.

Guest MickJack

Hi I wont to downlaod this ROM but I don;t see link to download!!! Sorry for my english isnt too good!!!!!

as I posted a hour ago.........

The link appears if you click "show" under "you must read this first" in the first post.

the link looks like this DOWNLOAD B250912 145MB has todays date and tillas has a slow upload connection, come back later

look for a change to [b06] 25/09/2012 in the title,

"Is there a new version of this ICS rom??" yes I think its being uploaded now

at least that what i think is happening, no problem with your english

Edited by MickJack

Guest Frankish

I hope that the storage changing default is 100% fixed in next version as it's really winding me up! My only issue with this rom. :-)<br /><br />Also will this have whatever the sms fix was included in it

Edited by Frankish

i really hope that all the niggles get fixed, ive had nothing but troubles with Infusion rebooting, storage issues, running out of space etc.

I have tried every single method of flashing, wiping, downgraded etc etc.

Most roms ive tried seem to suffer the sd storage default issue so im guessing theres a dirty bug in the ics code for this device somewhere?

Is B06 being uploaded? Can't wait

I've installed B05 few days ago. For an update to B06 I need to do again the steps from "how to install" section or there is another faster way? Sorry for the noob question.

Edited by babitzy

All i do is (assuming you have clockworkmod and root installed):

Download Rom

Put it in SD card

Backup apps + data

Restart to Clockwork

Factory Reset

Wipe everything

Install zip from SD card

Restore apps + data

Done

Never had problems with Infusion or other roms. Everything goes well

If you wish to go back just install another rom.zip to one you like

Cheers

Guest novadragon849

All i do is (assuming you have clockworkmod and root installed):

Download Rom

Put it in SD card

Backup apps + data

Restart to Clockwork

Factory Reset

Wipe everything

Install zip from SD card

Restore apps + data

Done

Never had problems with Infusion or other roms. Everything goes well

If you wish to go back just install another rom.zip to one you like

Cheers

Cheers for this, just wanted to ask if I do update from B05 to B06, I do lose EVERYTHUNG right? So all my apps and wallpaper etc...how do I back this up? SD Card?

Guest feckineejit

I've installed B05 few days ago. For an update to B06 I need to do again the steps from "how to install" section or there is another faster way? Sorry for the noob question.

I'd suggest doing a nandroid backup off your rom first if you ain't already done it, in case you need to return to it

So, everyone getting cloudflare errors?

constantly, last few days...

btw.. about an hour ago i had on my phone update available, during back-up of my rom it disappeared.. i assume that version was taken down and is being replaced at the moment?