[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Thanks Tillaz :)

Ok, with B05 I just wiped everything and set everything back up again manually after installing B05.

What's the recommended easy way of backing up installed Apps, and their settings? Or is it always best just to reinstall everything from scratch?

Guest Mario_Cardoso

Only been using Infusion for a week after getting a G300 after deciding on something new after my Blade but one thing I'm finding is this issue with bluetooth.

On my Blade using CM7, I used to listen to my music using a Sony Ericson MW-600 headset and it used to show the track names on the headset but now using the G300 and Infusion it doesn't display anything at all.

It also shows this lack of information on the car radio which is a JVC KDX50BT and only displays NO NAME in place of the tags.

Yeah, I miss that function too. It is possible to make an add-on to be possible the phone transmit the song names via bluetooth? Thank you!

Thanks Tillaz

Ok, with B05 I just wiped everything and set everything back up again manually after installing B05.

What's the recommended easy way of backing up installed Apps, and their settings? Or is it always best just to reinstall everything from scratch?

Or is it always best just to reinstall everything from scratch?

yes, in this update

I got the ota notification but got an error downloading. I'm downloading it now on pc.

yeah, the OTA updater has problems doing a full wipe so it wont be available that way, it will still alert people there is an update though...

i'm thinking of just using it for patches

Guest Longtail

Tillaz

Never had any issues with atomic on GB nor on Infusion but getting 'there was an error with the download' after trying to update after OTA notification. Too many requests hitting download server at once maybe?

thanks for link Tillaz. Some useful stuff there.

Download is very slow....who's for a Torrent? I'll put one on my seedbox if any is interested? (edit: as soon as it's finished downloading that is!)

Edited by gsf600y

First of all, love this ROM. I notice that we've changed to the stock ics camera now, but are we still recording at the same resolution? I say this because the video no longer fills the whole screen? See the picture for what I mean.

post-768473-0-87557400-1348601651_thumb.

First of all, love this ROM. I notice that we've changed to the stock ics camera now, but are we still recording at the same resolution? I say this because the video no longer fills the whole screen? See the picture for what I mean.

yes, its still 800x480

check video info after recording

Guest novadragon849

I love this new rom already....it appears to be slightly faster but it may be a placebo effect unless something was actually done to make it faster.... :P

I installed it and when rebooting into B06 for the first time it hung on setup wizard screen and it said whether I wanted to skip it. I tapped no and decided to wait it out...it worked the second time though.

Also I was wondering is there a way to backup app saves? I'm saying this because I just realised I lost all my settings in apps such as game saves and high scores etc :D

Can I recover them or do I need to do it all over again?

Also I just realised that there is an 'E' next to my signal thing... I'm a newb but what is that?? I'm sure it wasn't there on B05

Anyway thanks Tillaz, this is great!

Edited by novadragon849

Is it based on B940? I was looking for it before posting, but didn't find it. I also read flashlight was removed, is it from the stok camera app, or it's removed system wide?

Guest novadragon849

Is it based on B940? I was looking for it before posting, but didn't find it. I also read flashlight was removed, is it from the stok camera app, or it's removed system wide?

I think it said B934 when I just installed it....

Guest Dellboy2012

On images in OP I saw that the internal sd and data partitions are swapped. I don't have it that way, how to do swapping? I don't even have an option to set external sd as default anymore. Should I reflash this rom or is this the thing with the other users? BTW, I came to infusion from stock 940.

Guest Redflake

On images in OP I saw that the internal sd and data partitions are swapped. I don't have it that way, how to do swapping? I don't even have an option to set external sd as default anymore. Should I reflash this rom or is this the thing with the other users? BTW, I came to infusion from stock 940.

I'm not being thick then. lol