[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Dellboy2012

cant you just go to setting / apps

select your app then press move to sdcard?

the patch is not supposed to set your default install path for apk's

they have to be moved manually, unless you install link2sd and set it to move them automatic for you

None of my apps has an enabled option to move to sd card. That is the strange thing. And it is not the ones that can't be moved for sure. I moved them through system settings in stock rom. Don't have a clue... I tried several reflashes of infusion and always the same. Then I reverted back my cwm backup to stock and everything was fine (except I'm now using stupid stock)

Guest Potatoes

@tillaz

about the launcher:

- ive installed nova launcher prime and tesla unread

- after installing in the settings menu appears nova settings

- but after reboot nova settings is gone, ive only launcher settings, from the main settings menu

- when trying reinstalling nova launcher prime it says is already there.

do you think launcher patch can help?

thanks

I'm a bit confused on what you mean. Do you mean that after installing the patch you're still missing the "Nova Settings" from the menu on the capacitive touch button? (and I guess also on the app drawer) and you can only access the settings for Nova via the System Settings > Launcher? I think this is intended so that the settings for Nova are more integrated.

Guest NESAMAJSTOR

hello people I'm writing for the first time because I had no problems so far! And now I get only PINK screen when I try to put in [ROM] [iCS] INFUSION [uPDATED 25/09/2012] [b06] I AIMA official in b934 phone! I threw it regularly without external sd card and you do not have, so I tried it and knocked but now the same phone all the way! if anyone has a solution I would be GRATEFUL to heaven!!

Guest dan nedan

I'm a bit confused on what you mean. Do you mean that after installing the patch you're still missing the "Nova Settings" from the menu on the capacitive touch button? (and I guess also on the app drawer) and you can only access the settings for Nova via the System Settings > Launcher? I think this is intended so that the settings for Nova are more integrated.

thats correct.

just in order to be well understood> i mean: after installing nova launcher PRIME, and after reboot i dont have anymore nova settings. it is missing from the menu on the capacitive touch. before reboot everything it is ok, that means i have nova launcher separatelly.

on the other hand, the launcher setting wich is inside the system setting has only main settings of the nova, and not the nova prime settings.

additionally i noticed that after reboot, nova prime is erased from the apps list. so i assume when rebooting the system regain the default nova launcher, and uninstall the prime.

hope being well understood

Guest portachking

My OTA updater delivers an error before it can start downloading. I'm guessing most people are having this issue too?

Edited by portachking

Guest Potatoes

thats correct.

just in order to be well understood> i mean: after installing nova launcher PRIME, and after reboot i dont have anymore nova settings. it is missing from the menu on the capacitive touch. before reboot everything it is ok, that means i have nova launcher separatelly.

on the other hand, the launcher setting wich is inside the system setting has only main settings of the nova, and not the nova prime settings.

additionally i noticed that after reboot, nova prime is erased from the apps list. so i assume when rebooting the system regain the default nova launcher, and uninstall the prime.

hope being well understood

Ah, that's interesting. I installed Nova Prime straight after installing the rom but it wouldn't activate the Nova beta. But after installing the patch here Nova beta has been updated to the latest version (1.3.1) and it found my Prime install so that's also working. The Nova settings are still only accessible via Settings > Launcher though but I think that's intended in B06.

Screenshot_2012-09-26-11-04-54.png

@tillaz

about the launcher:

- ive installed nova launcher prime and tesla unread

- after installing in the settings menu appears nova settings

- but after reboot nova settings is gone, ive only launcher settings, from the main settings menu

- when trying reinstalling nova launcher prime it says is already there.

do you think launcher patch can help?

thanks

similar here, after reboot all the prime features for nova are gone and its back to stock i need to reinstall it and its all good, just tried the patch tillaz posted earlier and it didnt help :mellow:

besides that everything seems to be fine, great work as always tillaz, Thanks !! ! ;)

Edited by palec69

Guest cjcandrei

Hi,

I cannot find the settings for the root permissions. Is this removed in B06 or do I have a bad flash.

Disregard this. Flashed the wrong image. Thanks.

How is it going with the volume wakeup addon?

Thanks a lot.

Edited by cjcandrei

After installing all my apps via Huawei Backup, and now when I try and install anything else, via an apk on the SD, or via play store. The phone gives an error stating insufficient space. However there is ~4GB free on the SD and apparently all the internal storage free.

Guest Jaisan888

Although these are insignificant issues, it may need to be address to make this ROM perfect.

1) As it is not advisable to use Titanium backup, maybe the All Backup application should be included for convenience or as an alternative.

2) Settings => Sound => Default notification => Ringtone => Join Hangout (there are duplicate Join Hangout)

3) When entering Home Screen from other Applications, there's a slight 1 second stutter/blink on the Home Screen.

4) When the Lock Screen application is in use, after swipping to the right for unlocking the screen, it opens the Messaging by default.

5) With the SD card patch, it chages the default SD card to the external/user added card which is perfectly fine but with some Apllications which offers backup to external SD card, this would backup to the 2GB SD card from the phone. It would be better to have the "Option" to choose between internal and external SD card.

So far these are the only minor issues / personal preferences found.................................................................

Is it possible to update through OTA? I got a notification that OTA update is available but everytime i click Download a message pops up and says: There was an error with the download

@B06

Hi everyone, maybe I spotted a camera issue, when I choose expositure time, it doesn't take effect in preview and final shot as well. have somebody elese this issue?

As someone before wrote I can't also switch off sound of shooter although generaly sound is muted.

Thank for this ROM, except small issues it works fine.

Edited by modom

None of my apps has an enabled option to move to sd card. That is the strange thing. And it is not the ones that can't be moved for sure. I moved them through system settings in stock rom. Don't have a clue... I tried several reflashes of infusion and always the same. Then I reverted back my cwm backup to stock and everything was fine (except I'm now using stupid stock)

I have exactly the same problem. None of my apps have the "move to sd" option.

Guest dan nedan

Ah, that's interesting. I installed Nova Prime straight after installing the rom but it wouldn't activate the Nova beta. But after installing the patch here Nova beta has been updated to the latest version (1.3.1) and it found my Prime install so that's also working. The Nova settings are still only accessible via Settings > Launcher though but I think that's intended in B06.

second attempt> this time with nova launcher prime 1.3.1

first time was nova launcher beta installed, so i thought it is because beta variant

the same.. after reboot regain the default nova launcher.

Guest Potatoes

How to remove the sound from camera?

1. open "My Files" > "Settings"

2. enable "Root Explorer"

3. enable "Mount file system" (be careful since you are now able to delete system critical files!)

4. exit settings and jump to "system"

5. go to media/audio/ui

6. tick "camera_click.ogg" and rename to "camera_click.ogg.bak"

7. disable "Mount file system" in the settings.

To revert, rename "camera_click.ogg.bak" back to "camera_click.ogg"

Edited by Potatoes

Guest Silvionix

Hello guys , ive installed the previous version the B05 , Do i have to make a full wipe before installing the new one or i can just simply go into CWM and flash the new version B06 without wipping ? Thanx for reply : )