[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Hellguardian

yes, because the test is just to see if it successfully auto wipes the phone before installing, once confirmed you can restore your backup, so you don't loose all your data

thank you for testing

No problem i don't have anything important on the phone (i bought it 2 days ago) so i'm a good guinea pig.

BTW any idea when and if the problem regarding the SD will be solved? I'm testing diferent roms but so far this one is the best one i've tested but i got really pissed yesterday when almost all my apps start saying that they were not installed.

Guest tillaz

No problem i don't have anything important on the phone (i bought it 2 days ago) so i'm a good guinea pig.

BTW any idea when and if the problem regarding the SD will be solved? I'm testing diferent roms but so far this one is the best one i've tested but i got really pissed yesterday when almost all my apps start saying that they were not installed.

new version will be available Sunday, with all problems fixed

DSPManager is a very good addition (especially for dynamic compression) but does it work with any music player with built-in equalizer for anyone? Unfortunately it doesn't with TTPod for me...

Edited by cazad

^Good point :)

Because usually (for example in TTPod) equalizer is too simplified and I haven't found the dynamic range compression thing in any other music app so far (and I'm not sure about Loudness compensation).

I mean, I could turn off all functions of music player's equalizer and use DSP when I want to...

Edited by cazad

Guest Ludak021

Hi Guys,

First of all thanks for the Rom and the lots of info in the forum.

I've tried to search this problem in the forum but i was unable to find it, after i finished the rom installation i was able to swap to the SD card as the main storage space and i was able to see in the application option "move to sd" everything was working correctly until i decided to restart the device, now all my applications are gone and i have the info application not installed, my SD card is mounted but for some reason the option "move to sd" is gone and now i can only use the internal sd storage.

Anyway to work this around? For what i've saw there's nothing that can be done except to wait for the next release but i want to add this info because the behaviour on my device was diferent then in others.

Keep up the good work.

last time I saw "move to SD" on my g300 was with stock gingerbread rom. With stock ICS rom from huawei site it was gone. Thankfully, there is a "switcher" patch in this thread and it makes your SD card into internal SD card aka main storage. Solves all problems without a need to use link2sd or directory bind or any other app. You will have to reinstall what you already lost :/

@tillaz: no dissrespect meant but, pentium e2180 vs i7 k2600 nehalem is roughly 10X perf bost overall and mobile computing is no where near that. Snowballing numbers such as 10x faster is a thin ice territory. I follow desktop CPU, as well as server ones and achieving 10x more performance takes years, like, 4-5 years, not one refresh. Dual core 1.4ghz vs single core 1ghz is is more like 2x more performance if we disregard the lack of hw boost on UI that can bring another 2x.. I observe small to none lag or stutter on g300 with using aphex launcher (instead od nova launcher with gives much lag) and app drawer is smooth on both. We have compared some games and they work fine (no observed difference in performance between g300 and sensation) so I dont really understand where are you coming from saying that there is 10x performance difference. I used to have HTC desire and g300 is a faster device even on stock ICS rom. Sense mt seems to need need some aditional code like HW ui accel to work properly and if we dont have that - why even bother?

Edited by Ludak021

Guest tillaz

@tillaz: no dissrespect meant but, pentium e2180 vs i7 k2600 nehalem is roughly 10X perf bost overall and mobile computing is no where near that. Snowballing numbers such as 10x faster is a thin ice territory. I follow desktop CPU, as well as server ones and achieving 10x more performance takes years, like, 4-5 years, not one refresh. Dual core 1.4ghz vs single core 1ghz is is more like 2x more performance if we disregard the lack of hw boost on UI that can bring another 2x.. I observe small to none lag or stutter on g300 with using aphex launcher (instead od nova launcher with gives much lag) and app drawer is smooth on both. We have compared some games and they work fine (no observed difference in performance between g300 and sensation) so I dont really understand where are you coming from saying that there is 10x performance difference. I used to have HTC desire and g300 is a faster device even on stock ICS rom. Sense mt seems to need need some aditional code like HW ui accel to work properly and if we dont have that - why even bother?

i didn't mean it literately... my o2x feels 10x faster than the g300...

but lol if you think there is no difference between the adreno 200 (G300) and the adreno 220 (sensation)

your try and compare something high end like > 9mm, gangstar rio, six guns, black ops zombies, nova 3

anyway if you don't agree and think it can be better why don't you port the thing your self, find out if it runs any better, rather than complaining about it...

:)

Guest The White Sock
not sure im going to get this released by Sunday... iv got two other things that need some testing which will require a day each
<br />Can we help Edited by The White Sock

Guest zex_rad

Hi Tillaz...

I bumped on your's post on other topic and saw this link

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=83595

volume-wake-lock-infusion-rom-only.zip

But it's not working for me.... I'm on B05... Some sort of signature problem....

Anyway I'll try it again next week after fresh B7 (I hope)...

you could put that patch on first page since its connected with Infusion ROM...

Guest tillaz

Hi Tillaz...

I bumped on your's post on other topic and saw this link

http://www.modaco.co...attach_id=83595

volume-wake-lock-infusion-rom-only.zip

But it's not working for me.... I'm on B05... Some sort of signature problem....

Anyway I'll try it again next week after fresh B7 (I hope)...

you could put that patch on first page since its connected with Infusion ROM...

you mean it wont flash? can you explain it please

Guest zex_rad

you mean it wont flash? can you explain it please

With Signature check set to Enable it wont install. Signature verification failed. With disabled signature chreck it installs but not working...

Maybe its me, am I missing something? What is correct way to install that pach?

At first,thx for this rom and epic support..

I have a question to (auto) wipes..why is needed wipe of /data partition?on my early phone htc wildfire,when i was updating rom(cm9 kang),flashing new version respectively,it was enough to wipe cache and dalvik cache...

Guest Pain_Deluxe

I'm still testing the close beta ram test v1.

@tilliaz. Everthing is just it was before this patch, After 8hrs 85mb free(after fresh boot 130-140mb). and no stuttering ect. But i test it 24hrs like you said.

Tommorow i patch v2 and see what happend.

On Sunday eve i post the results ;)

Guest tillaz

Use apex!

to be honest i would rather try and avoid any launcher that has a paid version, as it seems to cause problems when the free version is in the system