[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest shpibrazz

Try it with a full wipe and then restore your data and stuff with allbackup

Thanks man, only when i wiped everything and flashed the rom it booted normally and volume rocker works! Awesome! Thanks again!

Guest shpibrazz

I'm on B05, just wondering if anyone else's sound has gone back to being low, as mine seems to be, haven't took much heed of it until now, radio sound, although i can hear it just seems to be very low, and have missed a few texts and calls due to it.

Nope, enabling dsp manager boosted my volume roof high!

Guest feckineejit

Nope, enabling dsp manager boosted my volume roof high!

B05 doesn't have dsp manager, guess I'll wait till B07 comes out and see if it helps

Guest Dellboy2012

Nope its beautiful widgets full version with this skin

Well this is mine. Colors, fonts and backgrounds are changeable.

post-991144-13496216494258_thumb.jpg

But now we're so off the subject! :D

Well this is mine. Colors, fonts and backgrounds are changeable.

post-991144-13496216494258_thumb.jpg

But now we're so off the subject!

Previse su nam slicni home page-ovi, pravi smo Srbi :D

sorry for ot

Guest tillaz

i think we can start using the OTA again as it will now work as needed,

could someone help me out and put together a list of all bugs in B06 that need fixed :D

just in case I've missed something...

Guest fuzzyy

I think you might not know about the problem with the camera? It doesn't record a zoomed in version on the video camera, even though that shows in the viewfinder. I posted a picture a few pages back.

Guest thejaimes111

Tillaz, I flashed sense multitasking on stock ics (b936) and statusbar (sistemui.apk I guess) isnt working, no FC simply dont shows the status bar :/

What can passed?

Guest Pain_Deluxe

could someone help me out and put together a list of all bugs in B06 that need fixed :D

Nah i dont like OTA. Hope you put out an link for the flashable.zip :(

I got only the force close error on Contacts by using groups.

btw: Can you make an ADD On for transparent bar (where the clock is ect).

Guest mcsliver

Have someone noticed that this device responsiveness fails time to time?

I saw someone who pointed this bug, but missed what page this discussion was taking place. It happens on every versions of Android (official GB and ICS) that I tried =( infusion too :(

Is this treatable?

Am I the only one experiencing this?

BTW

The ROM is good as it is. I didn't notice any bug... Everything is working good. Just battery is draining a bit faster than official b888. Without that small aspect everything is working :)

ahh one small aspect I remembered... Microphone used for phonecall... Is it the normal one or the hands-free one? On b888 i actived the handsfree by default because it works really better than the other. This is just some suggestions. I'm gonna keep infusion =) Thanks, Mr. tillaz

Edited by mcsliver

Guest bogdantoma

Hi. First of all, gj on the ROM. As for the parts that could get better, i've seen here that a lot of guys want upgrades for camera, weather widgets and others. My biggest problem is the touchscreen. It doesn't seem as responsive as it was on GB. Even when i want to make a call i have to apply presure to the little phone icon in order to access the call app. It can be quite irritating. Except from that ( which i think it is the biggest issue), i can't think of anything else. It seems fast and user friendly. Just try to work on that if you may.

Guest Higgy69

I think you might not know about the problem with the camera? It doesn't record a zoomed in version on the video camera, even though that shows in the viewfinder. I posted a picture a few pages back.

I just tried this and it works fine. I compared a zoomed in film clip vs normal and there is a difference. Not sure why it does not work for you?

This is running B06.

B06 Bugs - whole contacts part (you know this one)

Guest ppatrao

could someone help me out and put together a list of all bugs in B06 that need fixed

Apart from the problem of FC in contact groups, my only issues are:

1 - Stock ICS Camera options do not show any changeable effect neither on display or in picture taken whenever you go into options and select different settings for color temperature, exposure time or scenery mode...in B05 was working perfectly...

2 - Huawei weather widget not working (yes i know it's huawei fault, but i really liked it)

3 - the most important one is the delay in caller ID in incoming calls...it takes a ring or two to display name after number (been messing with processor governor and didn't help much...still seems to be a random effect even with processor to the maximum all the time)

Keep up the good work!

Guest dan nedan

another one:

1. storage default: sd versus internal;

2. battery drop down faster than b05;

3. contacts issues;

4. launchers issues: IOT change the launcher you need to install swap launcher first.

one question please: any news about hwa?

Guest tillaz

ok, thanks for the recap on the bugs everyone ;)

i think iv got them all,...

NOTES:

• the hauwei weather widget will only work on fully ics based launchers (so anything but the latest nova launcher)
    • HWA is out of my control

• default storage is fully fixed for me (default is sdcard,) even the phone that had the issue, have no idea why if people still have problems
        • [*]moving apps to the sdcard is also working for me now, again i have no idea why if not for others, check screenshot below

AFTER 24 HOURS USAGE

post-913969-0-45367600-1349640320_thumb. post-913969-0-22885800-1349640342_thumb. post-913969-0-17968300-1349640304_thumb.

Guest tillaz

first post is updated, here is the latest info

INFO ABOUT NEXT VERSION:

• SYSTEM TWEAKS
  • DISABLED DTS MODE
  • STOCK CAMERA
  • FIXED FONT CHANGER
  • FIXED CONTACTS
  • LAUNCHER / PRIME FIX
  • DISABLED 360 ROTATION
  • REMOVED TOGGLE 2G
  • NEW ANIMATIONS
  • AUTO FULL WIPE
  • IMPROVED RAM
  • OTA NOW WORKING
  • VOLUME WAKE LOCK

if you feel i have missed something now is the time to let me know as the next release could be the last... (bugs only please)

there will be an add-on for toggle2g, it was removed because i found out it was draining battery even when its not even been used (turned off) :(

last version??? :( sorry to hear about that...

i was hoping "we" could get to Final10 (F10) :P

oh well nothing lasts forever.

Looking forward to it!!

Thanks for everybody work. you guys rule

Guest ppatrao

first post is updated, here is the latest info

INFO ABOUT NEXT VERSION:

• SYSTEM TWEAKS
  • DISABLED DTS MODE
  • STOCK CAMERA
  • FIXED FONT CHANGER
  • FIXED CONTACTS
  • LAUNCHER / PRIME FIX
  • DISABLED 360 ROTATION
  • REMOVED TOGGLE 2G
  • NEW ANIMATIONS
  • AUTO FULL WIPE
  • IMPROVED RAM
  • OTA NOW WORKING
  • VOLUME WAKE LOCK

if you feel i have missed something now is the time to let me know as the next release could be the last... (bugs only please)

there will be an add-on for toggle2g, it was removed because i found out it was draining battery even when its not even been used (turned off)

caller ID lag fixed?

Guest YurikRecords

there will be an add-on for toggle2g, it was removed because i found out it was draining battery even when its not even been used (turned off)

Oops...

Tillaz, hello. Your Rom is great!

With B06 I had to sometimes complete loss of signal mobile network, it was only possible to reboot. I do not know how, but after inclusion toggle2g signal loss no longer occurs.

Sorry for my bad English. :blush:

Edited by YurikRecords

Guest Higgy69

Jumping the gun for B07, a question:

Can I backup my Apps, SMS & settings with Huawei Backup then restore when B07 is installed?

If somethings will muck up B07 what can we restore? I would like my SMS and Apps (slow internet connection here!)

We know Titanium Backup is no go.

Sorry forgot to say, Great Work :)

Edited by Higgy69