[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

@Tillaz: It didn't seemed to fix it :(

First 3 or 4 incoming calls during the afternoon were ok, but just now received a called that had a delay of 3 ringtones to appear caller id... any more ideas? :)

The phone was idle in all calls, screen off, etc

I have what may be a related problem.

If I try to send a next txt message (not an in-thread reply) I have to wait a long time until the caret flashes properly, otherwise if I start to type the recipient before then the letters are entered in reverse order and I get infinite error messages

Guest Alkapton

Lexroad: I am using Omegamoon kernel cause I like idea of zram. not been doing so for more than few hours but I think I won't try another rom or kernel until cm10, This is nice and more over clock options but I don't use that much - my phone seems a bit sensitive about over clocking and govenors, only certain combinations will work for me. Battery life same as with every other rom I try = crap. No difference anywhere.

Guest redeyez

Been using this rom for a few days and the only problem I have is with it is low speaker volume, can anyone help? Battery usage I find is excellent so I don't know why some folk are having that problem. No random reboots and seems far smoother than the previous release... great work Tillaz

Guest Pirex69

unless people are happy with the fully working rom they already have, but yeah, that's your choice

i think the rom is fine as it is, but if people have ideas for improvements or what could be in a new release then let me know...

i have ran out of ideas

Tillaz :) I´m happy, just would like to have automatic call record :)

is that possible??

Thks

Pirex

if this had cm theme engine it would be the best ever

i agree, but its close to impossible...

i would love to see this kind of thing built into future versions of android, should already be there really... i'm my opinion

who knows we might see it in 4.2.x etc :o

Guest BillBong

Help .......

I just had an update notification for Beats Installer from the Playstore. I updated it and it installed successfully but said it need to reboot to complete. Now on boot-up it's stuck on the spinning Infusion logo. I've pulled the battery and retried but it just stops on the Infusion logo (15 mins now).

I was still setting up/configuring all the apps so I hadn't done a nandroid backup yet and I don't have a recent Huawei/ALL back-up set. What's the least painful way of trying to get back into a successful boot-up? I'm not sure what I can wipe/delete through CWM.

If I wipe Dalvik, will this delete data/system stuff?

(I'm on the most recent release/B07)

Edited by BillBong

Guest merchan

Help .......

I just had an update notification for Beats Installer from the Playstore. I updated it and it installed successfully but said it need to reboot to complete. Now on boot-up it's stuck on the spinning Infusion logo. I've pulled the battery and retried but it just stops on the Infusion logo (15 mins now).

I was still setting up/configuring all the apps so I hadn't done a nandroid backup yet and I don't have a recent Huawei/ALL back-up set. What's the least painful way of trying to get back into a successful boot-up? I'm not sure what I can wipe/delete through CWM.

If I wipe Dalvik, will this delete data/system stuff?

(I'm on the most recent release/B07)

If you have an old backup, open advanced restore and select restore /system

anyone want to try clockworkmod 6 touch recovery ? (could not see it posted already)

everything is already packaged to install thanks to franiksh / pauls easy installer, i have just built the latest version with touch and repackaged it

so if you want to give it try just follow this HERE part 3, but dont download anything from there, use this package LINK

if it dose not work well you can easily flash the old clockworkmod again from the above guide

i just used this to build it if anyone is interested link

Guest vladax10

anyone want to try clockworkmod 6 touch recovery ? (could not see it posted already)

everything is already packaged to install thanks to franiksh / pauls easy installer, i have just built the latest version with touch and repackaged it

so if you want to give it try just follow this HERE part 3, but dont download anything from there, use this package LINK

if its dose not work well you can easily flash the old clockworkmod again from the above guide

tillaz any bugs there?

Just tried - On pluss side toutch screen works - on minus side can't find /cash can't mount /sdcard so only thing that worked is reboot.

just tried and same result as above

Guest krishang3
<br /><br />think i can fix this
<br /><br />Tillaz I know this is not the thread to talk about this in but I know your very helpful. What is the beat CWM RECOVERY Edited by krishang3

Tillaz I know this is not the thread to talk about this in but I know your very helpful. What is the best CWM RECOVERY

the latest version i would guess,

i have a new version building now that should fully work (CWM 6 touch)

if it dose not work well you can easily flash the old clockworkmod again from the above guide

same as above but add this > LINK

to the folder "CWM Easy Installer" so it replaces the old cwm.img

Guest The White Sock

I'm a little out of topic, but just want to know if it's only me or internal storage is no more displayed in settings (by internal storage I mean the one for apps not the sd.)

same as above but add this > LINK

to the folder "CWM Easy Installer" so it replaces the old cwm.img

Installed again and used the backup/restore and restored a rom fine..........good work

Guest shockdj

Yup,this works - nice - thank you for coolness ;-)

Does as it says on the tin, great work. now if only i could rid my phone of the sd card storage issues!!