[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Alkapton

I do not think it possible to have flashable zip bevause cwm lives in specal place in phone. You can have a windoze exe do it which is nice, convenient. But you will allways need pc and usb conection. just how it is

You misunderstand. I have cwm 5 installed and want to flash this touch. I know it can be done usually but does touch make a difference?

its the latest version (6)

back ups and restores are supposed to be 4 times quicker with other new stuff

have a look here https://plus.google....sts/R4v7AFwzG6k and https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/SdyVzvxKkUh

you might be to flash the image with rom manager

anyone want to try clockworkmod 6 touch recovery ? (could not see it posted already)

everything is already packaged to install thanks to franiksh / pauls easy installer, i have just built the latest version with touch and repackaged it

so if you want to give it try just follow this HERE part 3, but dont download anything from there, use this package LINK

if it dose not work well you can easily flash the old clockworkmod again from the above guide

i just used this to build it if anyone is interested link

CWM 5.0.2.8 GB & ICS Final version

Support for sd-ext.

Minor changes.

CWM 6.0.1.2 ICS

sd-ext support & charging battery fix.

Not works capacitive buttons.

Can't mount USB

Tillaz tell me please is it worth upgrading to b944 for ur latest b07 ? or should i just remain at the first b926 ? i just upgraded to official ICS and want to install ur B07 tht's why i am asking

thx for your time and your hard work !

Tillaz tell me please is it worth upgrading to b944 for ur latest b07 ? or should i just remain at the first b926 ? i just upgraded to official ICS and want to install ur B07 tht's why i am asking

thx for your time and your hard work !

i would just stay with B926 (it has HSPA:11)

Guest android789

Hi guys,great ROM,i love it. I got to say that there are 2 things that i don't understand at all: there isn't "Settings" button in app drawer and there's no way to make camera's actions (take a picture for example) silent but setting the min volume in audio settings over everything. Waiting for soon update ^^

Edited by android789

Hi guys,great ROM,i love it. I got to say that there are 2 things that i don't understand at all: there isn't "Settings" button in app drawer and there's no way to make camera's actions (take a picture for example) silent but setting the min volume in audio settings over everything. Waiting for soon update ^^

You know you can get to settings through the notification bar? I know it's not the same, but still. Not sure there will be an update for a while, because CRT lock doesn't seem to be working, and there's not a lot else to add it seems,

Guest BillBong

If you have an old backup, open advanced restore and select restore /system

Thanks for the tip. I basically restored an old nandroid back-up (on B06) because I didn't have time to mess about.

Tillaz, I know you're gonna hate this kind of question, but is there a new release on the horizon anytime soon? I'm just wondering whether to reinstall and reconfigure B07 or hold off another few days if there's another release due (not that I had any problem with B07 - it ran great for me).

maybe you have to ask Dazzozo he inegratet it in his cm10

you do know CM10 is made by the cyanogenmod team?, they fixed this in CM,

dazzozo is compiling from there source code, his job is making it all work on the g300 (takes lots of time and effort)

with this rom been based on a stock rom its not as easy as the way CM fixed it (via the source code) (actually i'm not sure its even broken in AOSP)

we need to add some .smali in services.jar and, hack the surfaceflinger.so

with me not having the g300 the stuff i can do here is limited and the time i have for it is limited :(

if you press the menu button from the home screen you will get the settings option, or like others have said via the status bar

the camera thing is the same on all roms as its illagle in some country's to turn it off, if you look at the build.prop you will see an option to turn it off

change 1 to 0