[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

The default storage problem will not be the version of cwm?

Already had this problem with CWM 6 on B06

And with CWM 5 never had this problem with the B06 and B07

Coincidence?!

Guest Ludak021

Hey Tillaz, just to let you know, after a few phone restarts I pluged in my usb cable to copy some music to phone and I got USB storage function back instead of that media service crap. Don't ask me how or why, it works and my storage is still my SD card :)

edit: looking at it closely, I got two USB notification in taskbar, one (USB connected) that says my phone is connected and to tap it to use it as usb storage, and the other regular (Connected as an installer) which offers MTP and PTP features. I have no clue how this came to be but, oh well, I guess I got the best of both worlds, no? :D

edit1: In the case I make no sense, I installed both patches for storage fix to get the storage actaully "fixed" permanently. Just so you know where I am coming from with this post.

Edited by Ludak021

Hey Tillaz, just to let you know, after a few phone restarts I pluged in my usb cable to copy some music to phone and I got USB storage function back instead of that media service crap. Don't ask me how or why, it works and my storage is still my SD card smile.png

edit: looking at it closely, I got two USB notification in taskbar, one (USB connected) that says my phone is connected and to tap it to use it as usb storage, and the other regular (Connected as an installer) which offers MTP and PTP features. I have no clue how this came to be but, oh well, I guess I got the best of both worlds, no? biggrin.png

edit1: In the case I make no sense, I installed both patches for storage fix to get the storage actaully "fixed" permanently. Just so you know where I am coming from with this post.

ums and mtp always works, even with the patch... and the second patch is not really needed it just adds the option to swap between mount points, but brings back the mtp connection that many find annoying

the only problem with the first patch is that you cant nativity move apps to the sd card... as it thinks its the internal storage

meaning you have to use something like link2sd etc to move them ...

if it was the perfect solution i would have just included the original patch i posted

i give up with the internal storage thing... i have it fully working apart from usb mass storage, tried editing the ramdisk but still can get ums to work unless both sdcards are mounted..

looks like i will just includ the original patch with link2d for moving apps

Guest alexslane

Help .......

I just had an update notification for Beats Installer from the Playstore. I updated it and it installed successfully but said it need to reboot to complete. Now on boot-up it's stuck on the spinning Infusion logo. I've pulled the battery and retried but it just stops on the Infusion logo (15 mins now).

I was still setting up/configuring all the apps so I hadn't done a nandroid backup yet and I don't have a recent Huawei/ALL back-up set. What's the least painful way of trying to get back into a successful boot-up? I'm not sure what I can wipe/delete through CWM.

If I wipe Dalvik, will this delete data/system stuff?

(I'm on the most recent release/B07)

I'm glad to find some one else has had this problem I thought it was just me to be honest.

Now don't get me wrong I'm not using infusion at the moment but, it would seem that the latest version of beats installer don't like ics very much at all.. I solved it by pulling battery, back in to CWM and installing the from again after a full wipe .

Hope this helps and stay away for the moment from beats installer.

Chris

Guest masidel

hello I'm trying infusion b-07, not if I passed my own but when I give the button for options of shutdown / restart / recovery always restarts the phone, any ideas.

hello I'm trying infusion b-07, not if I passed my own but when I give the button for options of shutdown / restart / recovery always restarts the phone, any ideas.

you must of flashed something that changes the framework, re-install without any add-on's out side of this thread

Guest Ludak021

ums and mtp always works, even with the patch... and the second patch is not really needed it just adds the option to swap between mount points, but brings back the mtp connection that many find annoying

the only problem with the first patch is that you cant nativity move apps to the sd card... as it thinks its the internal storage

meaning you have to use something like link2sd etc to move them ...

if it was the perfect solution i would have just included the original patch i posted

Well, I said it before but I will repeat: first patch does not work for me. Does nothing. Second patch, by itself, does not save settings after phone restarts. You have to go to storage options and select SD card as prefered storage every time you reboot the phone. It however does keep the settings if you use the swap patch before it.

Also, after doing that, I had ONLY MTP as a choice, I didn't have UMS at all. I am certain of it because I used to transfer files into camera folder then move them around after I disco the phone from usb. That is why I made previous post. I didn't have ums option until now. :S

edit:

looks like i will just includ the original patch with link2d for moving apps

What patch are you referring to? Storage-fix.zip?

Edited by Ludak021

Well, I said it before but I will repeat: first patch does not work for me. Does nothing. Second patch, by itself, does not save settings after phone restarts. You have to go to storage options and select SD card as prefered storage every time you reboot the phone. It however does keep the settings if you use the swap patch before it.

Also, after doing that, I had ONLY MTP as a choice, I didn't have UMS at all. I am certain of it because I used to transfer files into camera folder then move them around after I disco the phone from usb. That is why I made previous post. I didn't have ums option until now. :S

when i say first patch i am referring to the first patch i originally posted... witch is the "storage-fix.zip"

not sure whats going on with you not having UMS as its always there for me, even after the above patch

Guest ppatrao

@Tillaz:

Regarding Caller ID lag wich is the only bummer issue i see keeping me away from ICS and making me want to go back to GB - not your fault! :

I found an article where it is stated by google that Improved phone number recognition was added in ICS 4.0.4 https://plus.google.com/u/0/+android/posts/NgGwavbmkQ7

So this confirms my suspicions that every rom build out of 4.0.3 or below has this issue, either is Infusion, Legacy, S3, CM9errr10, wich has been probably sorted out in 4.0.4.

Any chance you could shed some light into this? It's beyond my skills of understanding ;)

Thanks!

Guest andy/newbie

been using this rom for a few days by far the best not one problem with it the improvment on your last release is amazing! trust me thanks so much for all your hard work really would pay fo thisrom will set up a paypal for sure!!!

Guest YurikRecords

как скачать?

Привет, земляк. Иди на первую страницу в шапку, то бишь сюда: http://www.modaco.co...d-09102012-b07/

Щёлкай на HOW TO INSTALL THIS ROM, там ссылку найдёшь. Если чего непонятно пользуйся переводчиком: http://translate.google.com/

И постарайся тут писать на английском, если хочешь чтобы тебе отвечали.

Edited by YurikRecords

Guest Soare25

Hy. I install B07 and now I have problems with proximity senzor. When I make a phone call the display stays black and can't end the call. How can I fix this problem??

Thanks

Guest gerryzabala

B06 and B07 I can not enter any letter from the top line of any keyboard I have used. Also when I press the button at the top to switch the handset off the menu shows up for me to turn it off but then when I press ok or cancel it does not respond. Really frustrating as I need to take the battery off to power handset off and I can not use text messaging, whats up etc!!!!!!

Please help !!!

Guest dmalaquias

Hi there!

Please someone use's a autostart app that is working with infusion?

I have installed the autostarts app but its not working properly, the apps still open auto and i dont have all the triggers needed to stop it.

Someone with this app or another working?

Thanks

Guest LMariachi

Hi there!

I have installed the autostarts app but its not working properly, the apps still open auto and i dont have all the triggers needed to stop it.

Thanks

Gemini App Manager! :)

Guest Ludak021

Hi there!

Thanks

System Tuner, works fine.

hi,

so here is my experience:

What i did was: i had CWM 6.0.1.2 and i put CWM 5.0.2.8 Final into SDcard16GB and flashed it. Went to recovery (now 5.0.2.8 Final) and did factory reset, format system, dalvik, battery stats. Rebooted to recovery again and flashed B07. I installed Root Explorer and went to see the folders and noticed that my SDcard16GB was the way i lefted it wich was what i wanted but not what i expected, so i'm happy with that. I was hoping that B07 would install to SDcard16GB. Glad it didn't. So all good here, only had one problem with music+. After i installed it it runs fine but doesn't let me put a widget on home, it gives an error. But it's a minor thing, i'll find another player. I also looked at the battery last night and it was at 66, i woke up and looked at it and it as 55 with everything turned off (12hours). I'm testing geno kernel smartassV2. I also restored apps and data with MybackupPRO with no problems, the only thing is nofrills says it has different signature and can't install, i'm sure it'sbecause i had omegamoon when i backed up. my bad, other than that it's cool.

thank for your work master