[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest merchan

For those who want system wide equalizer just download equalizer from the play store. It works side by side with dsp manager. Now I can listen to music equalized on youtube.

hi,

so here is my experience:

What i did was: i had CWM 6.0.1.2 and i put CWM 5.0.2.8 Final into SDcard16GB and flashed it. Went to recovery (now 5.0.2.8 Final) and did factory reset, format system, dalvik, battery stats. Rebooted to recovery again and flashed B07. I installed Root Explorer and went to see the folders and noticed that my SDcard16GB was the way i lefted it wich was what i wanted but not what i expected, so i'm happy with that. I was hoping that B07 would install to SDcard16GB. Glad it didn't. So all good here, only had one problem with music+. After i installed it it runs fine but doesn't let me put a widget on home, it gives an error. But it's a minor thing, i'll find another player. I also looked at the battery last night and it was at 66, i woke up and looked at it and it as 55 with everything turned off (12hours). I'm testing geno kernel smartassV2. I also restored apps and data with MybackupPRO with no problems, the only thing is nofrills says it has different signature and can't install, i'm sure it'sbecause i had omegamoon when i backed up. my bad, other than that it's cool.

thank for your work master

no need to install no frills cpu, from settings go to

system / processor

no need to install no frills cpu, from settings go to

system / processor

yes i know but it didn't ocurred me when restoring, so i just restored everything. next time i'll remember. thanks

been testing some new tweaks for the next version

# IO Tweaks

# save battery and CPU cycles

# Tweak lowmemkiller

# Memory Tweaks

# TCP Tweaks

# SDCard read ahead Tweaks

# NAND read ahead Tweaks

im going to look at the 4.0.4 aosp contacts to try and fix caller id lag

Guest YurikRecords

Hy. I install B07 and now I have problems with proximity senzor. When I make a phone call the display stays black and can't end the call. How can I fix this problem??

Thanks

Maybe it's in a protective film on the display when you are using, it can be sealed with a proximity sensor ...

Guest red321z

Touch version 6.0.1.5 not working for me. Backup seems ok, though it drops back to the hat logo at the end. Any attempt to restore gives an md5 error.

[ thanks for all the efforts on the Rom ]

Guest Higgy69

Tasty tweeks, nice.

Just wondering tillaz - when you have been testing ROMS have you always used CWM 5 and above? I wonder if this is another variable in peoples installation experience.

I have just upgraded to CWM 5 now. Also FYI just checked mem and B07 is on 90mb free. It was about 110mb the other day. Initial after reboot is 180mb as you know but I am seeing it drop to B06 levels after some use.

Tasty tweeks, nice.

Just wondering tillaz - when you have been testing ROMS have you always used CWM 5 and above? I wonder if this is another variable in peoples installation experience.

I have just upgraded to CWM 5 now. Also FYI just checked mem and B07 is on 90mb free. It was about 110mb the other day. Initial after reboot is 180mb as you know but I am seeing it drop to B06 levels after some use.

it can get to 50mb at some points but will then jump back up to 180mb, this gives better multitasking,

it could be more aggressive but multitasking would be limited

i would not worry about it as its had loads of testing and is working like it should, at around 50mb is the point where it will start to free up memory,

if we made it free up memory at say 100mb multitasking would be crappy as it would not allow many apps to stay open

EDIT: think i have fixed the caller id lag

Guest cjcandrei
Think I might re-base this on B944....

This would be fantastic. Could be just me but B944 is working excelent in terms of memory management and graphics...

Guest ppatrao

it can get to 50mb at some points but will then jump back up to 180mb, this gives better multitasking,

it could be more aggressive but multitasking would be limited

i would not worry about it as its had loads of testing and is working like it should, at around 50mb is the point where it will start to free up memory,

if we made it free up memory at say 100mb multitasking would be crappy as it would not allow many apps to stay open

EDIT: think i have fixed the caller id lag

I'm drooling myself over caller id fix ;) tillaz!

Tillaz: really, fix this and definitely you're the man! I would back you up to join the official google/android team! ;) you've earned it, Customer support at it's best!!!

Edited by ppatrao

Guest cjcandrei

Tillaz,

May I suggest something? Could you zipalign the applications in the rom? This way they would occupy less ram... It was done in Cyda's rom based on B944 and I'm seeing a lot of improvements in free/management ram ...

Thanks.

Tillaz,

May I suggest something? Could you zipalign the applications in the rom? This way they would occupy less ram... It was done in Cyda's rom based on B944 and I'm seeing a lot of improvements in free/management ram ...

Thanks.

every rom i have ever released for the g300 is zipaligned and signed...

next release is going to be great for gamer's...

i have hacked the rom so it sees and plays all games on the market that will work with the adreno 200 (most if not all gameloft games etc)

that otherwise would not be visible or work...

here is an example of a great free game from gameloft, "six guns" tested straight from the market and working :)

image00010f.jpg

image00005sp.jpg

screenshot2012101910491.png

here is the market showing all games :)

screenshot2012101909301.pngscreenshot2012101909282.pngscreenshot2012101909280.pngscreenshot2012101909274.png

next release is going to be great for gamer's...

i have hacked the rom so it sees and plays all games on the market that will work with the adreno 200 (most if not all gameloft games etc)

that otherwise would not be visible or work...

here is an example of a great free game from gameloft, "six guns" tested straight from the market and working :)

image00010f.jpg

image00005sp.jpg

screenshot2012101910491.png

here is the market showing all games :)

screenshot2012101909301.pngscreenshot2012101909282.pngscreenshot2012101909280.pngscreenshot2012101909274.png

i am liking the above , any indication of eta.

Guest BillBong

Will the new release "fix" the reverting to default ringtone after a reboot, or is that more of a Huawei issue? It's the only very small niggle I have with the ROM, otherwise it's running great for me.

more testing, 9mm working... really good graphics for on a phone :) (sorry for crappy screenshots i had to re-size them)

image00014p.jpg

image00022t.jpg

image00023a.jpg

image00036zw.jpg

screenshot2012101914035.png

ok, i'm going to start on the update now, not sure when it will be finished as i am going to re-base it on b944

more testing, 9mm working... really good graphics for on a phone :) (sorry for crappy screenshots i had to re-size them)

image00014p.jpg

image00022t.jpg

image00023a.jpg

image00036zw.jpg

screenshot2012101914035.png

ok, i'm going to start on the update now, not sure when it will be finished as i am going to re-base it on b944

great job, looking forward to it, hope it will be up soon.

b944?

Is that because of Caller ID? Waiting for it! wink.png

Nice work Tillaz!

no, just because its the latest build

i have ported the AOSP (nexus s) contacts from 4.0.4, to try and fix the caller id thing... so far its seems to be fixed ;)