[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest ppatrao

@Tillaz:

Looking forward test it (4.0.4 contacts)!

Would it be preferable to a fresh install of B944 prior to update to B08, since my base still is B926 (HSPDA11) :) ?

@Tillaz:

Looking forward test it (4.0.4 contacts)!

Would it be preferable to a fresh install of B944 prior to update to B08, since my base still is B926 (HSPDA11) smile.png ?

no, it should be ok, just flash the B926 ril

Guest Higgy69

Will the new release "fix" the reverting to default ringtone after a reboot, or is that more of a Huawei issue? It's the only very small niggle I have with the ROM, otherwise it's running great for me.

This has been mentioned earlier on in the topic (quite a while back now). Use ES Explorer and copy your ringtone into the /system/media/ringtones/ folder (or something like that). Then the ringtone will be in the phone rather than on SD card. You can do this with notification sound. And you can rename camera click in /UI so you have silent camera click. change .ogg to .bak_ogg or whatever you want.

If your putting on custom ROMs then you should be able to follow this. Sorry for not giving any more detail. I could not pull out the original posts.

Cheers.

Guest cjcandrei

Hi Tillaz,

Can we have the interrupted circle as battery indicator (like the one in the Cyda's rom). I personally think it's much nicer and more elegant then the plane old circle.

Thanks.

Guest rale_ts

@tillaz can you release ported contacts and phone apks from 4.0.4 so we could try them on other ROMs?

I'm right now on Samsung S3 2.1 ROM and it is smoothest experience I on G300 in my case...

I removed S3 launcher from ROM and installed Nova and adjust scroll speed to "relaxed" and home and drawer screens scroll so smooth without any lag or glitch on screen, best I seen so far (I was on B06 and Stosck Plus 944 ROMs)

RAM is good but battery life in my experience it was much better on Infusion B06 then this 2.1 S3 ROM.

Tnx

@tillaz can you release ported contacts and phone apks from 4.0.4 so we could try them on other ROMs?

I'm right now on Samsung S3 2.1 ROM and it is smoothest experience I on G300 in my case...

I removed S3 launcher from ROM and installed Nova and adjust scroll speed to "relaxed" and home and drawer screens scroll so smooth without any lag or glitch on screen, best I seen so far (I was on B06 and Stosck Plus 944 ROMs)

RAM is good but battery life in my experience it was much better on Infusion B06 then this 2.1 S3 ROM.

Tnx

i looked at that rom and there are no changes what so ever from stock B926, just a custom theme, so not sure why it feels faster,

maybe its the launcher or people thinking its a real S3 rom lol

Hi Tillaz,

Can we have the interrupted circle as battery indicator (like the one in the Cyda's rom). I personally think it's much nicer and more elegant then the plane old circle.

Thanks.

battery mods are kind of an individual thing, not everyone will like what i include, so its best to just add your preferred icons

look here, find one you like http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1434061

extract the 101 battery.png files from drawable hdpi folder inside the apk, then add them into the same place in your systemUI

Guest rale_ts

:) don't know way fells faster, but when I test ROMs I tested them in same conditions to be able to compare performance, same launcher and same settings.

First thing I do when I installed S3 ROM is that I removed S3 launcher and installed Nova (I don't like Samsung TouchWiz interface) :)

And to ask you again, would you release pone and contact s apks so it could be tryed on other ROMs :D

Keep up with the good work Tilaz

Guest dan nedan

next release is going to be great for gamer's...

i have hacked the rom so it sees and plays all games on the market that will work with the adreno 200 (most if not all gameloft games etc)

that otherwise would not be visible or work...

is this somehow related to the HWA we all waiting for???

Guest Zalforto

Anyone have Nova launcher updating?

If I check for updates in the app settings it just brings back 'unknown'. I tried installing it from the market thinking it might install over the top and register but it just installed another copy.

Any ideas?

Guest dinamo1975

Tillaz would it be possible for you to release a patch with the new contacts app for b07?

...maybe, it's more important to do this: dial pad works like ordinary dial pad (like old mobile phone) and here i want to explain: in old mobile phone, if u push on key "2... to 9" u i'll be able to asign a speed dial number... can u do that somehow; it is posible to make the a dial pad whit speed dials?

Guest Mario_Cardoso

...maybe, it's more important to do this: dial pad works like ordinary dial pad (like old mobile phone) and here i want to explain: in old mobile phone, if u push on key "2... to 9" u i'll be able to asign a speed dial number... can u do that somehow; it is posible to make the a dial pad whit speed dials?

You can do that. Type a number from 2 to 9 and then, press #. You have to configure the numbers first.

Guest Degurney

My issues/thoughts

Even though I added to RIL patch I still get reboots ( at least once a day ( this morning I had two back to back ))

I had a pink screen of death two weeks ago ( battery pull )

Seems like ( cannot confirm ) that when I have a reboot after taking pictures, I loose them.

Was checking the gallery this morning and I definitely have pictures missing :(

Time stamps on both my sdcard and sdcard2 dirs are jan 70 ?????

Gps lock is brilliant thought

Guest shpibrazz

I have a very funny problem on this rom...when i try to search a page for a certain word in every browser,it force closes!It's so annoying!Please tell me i'm not the only one...:angry:

I have a very funny problem on this rom...when i try to search a page for a certain word in every browser,it force closes!It's so annoying!Please tell me i'm not the only one... :angry:

could you be more specific? i made a search in google inside the browser and it works fine.

Guest shpibrazz
could you be more specific? i made a search in google inside the browser and it works fine.

No,not the google...when you search the word within the page! Ctrl+F,and when i type the first letter it crashes.

Guest tattiemunch

Ok so I took the chance and backed up with CWM and installed the OTA updater to B07, after re-booting however it still says B05 and to update to B07 which I just did... :/