[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest wiiman2012

If I change a file in the zip, how do I make the zip file okay again to zap my phone? I've tried to zap the phone with my changed zip file, but it aborts.

If I change a file in the zip, how do I make the zip file okay again to zap my phone? I've tried to zap the phone with my changed zip file, but it aborts.

in order to change a file in the ZIP u don't have to unzip it, change it inside the zip, and everything should be ok

now the screen wont' lock and im not sure if it's going sleep eaither have to use power to to make it go sleep?

sorted it, went into running tasking forced stopped lock programme , restarting phone and now working.

I try to add this widget to a empty page... and don't work!

just tested with a few icons and widgets and everything works fine in here, try to make a reboot maybe?

Guest wiiman2012

in order to change a file in the ZIP u don't have to unzip it, change it inside the zip, and everything should be ok

I've tried that... I have 7zip installed, but I try to copy over the file I want to change it says, "The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted."

EDIT- I've managed to sort it now. I have to unzip in full, copy over the file I want to change, and then zip it all back up again, but not the outer folder like I was trying to do before.

Edited by wiiman2012

Guest dinamo1975

just tested with a few icons and widgets and everything works fine in here, try to make a reboot maybe?

I reboot and still don't work!!! TotemWeather widget does not seem to work on this version!

Great work! Updated via OTA to B02 and everything is working great. Did a back up before using GO Backup and everything restored perfectly (except the homescreen layout as its changed to Nova Launcher now - that took about 2 mins to correct).

Question though. I have a friend with a G300 on stock GB. Phone has just been unlocked. Bought in the UK but they are moving to Switzerland and will use it on SwissCom network. They are not technically minded though. I have offered to update their phone to Infusion B02 (944) for them but if they have issues they will be on their own.

I've been reading on this thread about people having reboots in Spain/Portugal/Germany? Something to do with RIL?

What are the issues (if any) of using Infusion B02 in Switzerland? They want the phone in English so no translation issues.

Are they better being left on GB, or will they be updated to stock ICS via OTA in Switzerland anyway?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Guest dmalaquias

the battery charge icon is intended to be the way it is (personal preference)

i have re-done all the strings properly in B02, so translations can be done now from the strings.xml, all will be added to the next release (few weeks)

i would rather wait and get as many as i can so we don't have to update the rom every other day.

so if people want to translate for there langue let me know :)

I can translate to portuguese tillaz

Just a question, i updated to b02 but in my "about" is saying that i am in b01 and i have OTA message to update for b02.

I don't know if was the "all backup" restore that restored the info of the phone, how can i revert it without wipe? I'm sure that i am in b02 cause i have go backup and contacts 4.0.4

Edit: I had a close look at the all backup files and was the info.xml the problem lol i need to change it, how to? :s

Edited by dmalaquias

Guest Higgy69

i've still got b08 installed right now, will get around to updating, but quick question...

there is no setting to disable the camera sounds, i googled and tried setting ro.camera.sound.forced=0 in build.prop, but still no luck. would you be able to get this setting (menu item) working in infusion? thanks.

Simples.

If you can do build.prop stuff you will have no problem going to something like /system/media/sounds/UI change camera click.ogg to .bak_ogg or something like it.

Or save a blank/quiet .ogg as the required file.

Guest wiiman2012

Hmm seems the play website doesn't recognise the phone anymore? I can pull apps etc through the play app, but I can't send them from the play website like I used to be able to.

Any way to fix this?

Edited by wiiman2012

@ tilaz

bo1 keyboard seemed faster and i didn't like nova launcher, if i go back to b02 update can easier change these so they are like bo1?

no offence but this is just daft...

its exactly the same keyboard and exactly the same rom... it was just cleaned up with 4.0.4 contacts added and the backup app (same .zip)

if you or anyone else dose not like nova launcher look at the second post and change it ;)

Guest ChrisPNE

while this is true somewhat, it still requires, I am guessing most of us, to remove battery, remove sim card so we don't have data charged. We can't disable network data before we finish the initial ROM setup, and in my phone plan it's a few euros (yes it's very costly I know, my provider charges 0.2 cents per megabyte). so I am basicaly screwing up my phone cover with each rom iteration. Since it's chinese build...well...you know...

PS. I just tried google music player, my tracks from my class 10 SD skip here and there. This is very unusual. :( anyone else having this issue? It sounds like track 1 going to track 2 without crossfading

Screwing up your phone cover? You have a weird way of looking at things. Maybe you are best just flashing stock ROM and staying on that.

Also if your data charge is only 0.2 cents per MB, why does it matter?

Hmm seems the play website doesn't recognise the phone anymore? I can pull apps etc through the play app, but I can't send them from the play website like I used to be able to.

Any way to fix this?

After a short while the website will recognise your phone again. :)

Guest wiiman2012

After a short while the website will recognise your phone again. :)

I realise that is suppose to happen, but a few hours have gone past now, and still no joy.

EDIT - It seems to be working now, it's never taken hours before now.

Edited by wiiman2012

Look, im sorry if you took my previous comment offensively.

However, you post about the boot up 3G costs fairly frequently, and Tillaz has posted that it is a function carried over from stock ROMs and nothing he can do about it.

Also, you stated a cost of 0.2c per MB, the phone doesnt even use close to 1MB in the entire google set up.

Why is that even an issue?

hi

for first boot pull out your sim card then turn on and set up your wi-fi after that you can insert your simcard back wont cost you anything .

I realise that is suppose to happen, but a few hours have gone past now, and still no joy.

Someone previous had this problem on B07. I think it took about 14+ hours for google play to recognize the phone in the end. No idea why.

Hello Tillaz i been trying to play music with google play but for some reason it can't find the music on my phone all i get is this

screenshotvhq.jpg

EDIT: It now seems to have found it

this is another example of huaweis ICS been slow to respond... it just takes a while after you open the app (kind of like the caller id lag)

there is no way not to use 3G before wi-fi smartass.

to make it clear: when ROM first boots up, it uses 3G before you have any chance of disabling mobile data and switch to wi-fi. This alone makes your comment ... invalid (I would use other words but I amtrying to stay within forum rules)

here is something you could try next time, edit the build.prop before you flash the rom and add this line to the bottom

this will disable the setup wizard so you should be able to pull down the status bar and turn data off soon as the phone boots

ro.setupwizard.mode=DISABLED

is there an option for this anywhere, seems wierd never had this porblem before.

you can change when the screen goes of by going to

settings / display / screen time out

I reboot and still don't work!!! TotemWeather widget does not seem to work on this version!

its not the rom.. the widget is not compatible with JB based launchers.. so it wont work with nova launcher...

look at the second page to swap your launcher, or just install a new one from the market

I can translate to portuguese tillaz

Just a question, i updated to b02 but in my "about" is saying that i am in b01 and i have OTA message to update for b02.

I don't know if was the "all backup" restore that restored the info of the phone, how can i revert it without wipe? I'm sure that i am in b02 cause i have go backup and contacts 4.0.4

Edit: I had a close look at the all backup files and was the info.xml the problem lol i need to change it, how to? :s

this is why i would not recommend it... its not convenient for switching rom's as it backs up / restores system files

its more for saving your existing rom from a factory reset, thats why i included >> go backup (ideal for switching roms)

Simples.

If you can do build.prop stuff you will have no problem going to something like /system/media/sounds/UI change camera click.ogg to .bak_ogg or something like it.

Or save a blank/quiet .ogg as the required file.

its easiest just to change this to 0 in the build.prop

ro.camera.sound.forced=1

Any way to fix this?

give it time, it can be slow to respond

No speed-dial numbers from contact in version B2.

different contacts are been used (stock aosp 4.0.4) to try resolve caller id lag

the old version used in (B01) are huawei's contacts

Is this possible in this ROM to add a script that starts automatically at boot time and enables zRam feature (I'm on Omegamoon kernel)? If so, can somebody show me how to do this, please?

Edited by cazad

Guest dmalaquias

this is why i would not recommend it... its not convenient for switching rom's as it backs up / restores system files

its more for saving your existing rom from a factory reset, thats why i included >> go backup (ideal for switching roms)

Yes, but i solved this in the build.prop, now is everything ok i think

Next time i'll use go backup

Guest wiiman2012

@tillaz, you might want to stick "Super App Uninstaller Free" by Mobile Idea Studio on your links for uninstalling root apps. I've used it to get rid of Nova Launcher after I've installed Nemus Launcher as my launcher.

As a side note, I would like to thank you for your work on all this and backup support.

can anyone tell me how to make folders on home screen ? i searched but cant seem to find anything ... am i blind ? :)

ok got it :) u just have to drag one icon over another one :)

Edited by ZoomG