[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Upayidance

RIL Patch flashed ? (Wich was your Stock Base ?).

Anyway. Flashed B5 OTA use GoBackup. Work like a charm.

I got my reboots work out : When i put my phone in Standby i toggle it to 2G. (So it can recived Whatsapp ect) and i have no more reboots.

Nice! didnt know about the RIL stuff and since i followed beggins guide for 5 year olds the update.app i used was with the B936 offical update in the guide, so im grabbing that one (correct yes? :D)

I never flash my OTAs i let it update through the phone, ticking both wipe boxes, letting it restart on its own, use gobackup.

Gonna see if the RIL patch solves it. thanks Pain_Deluxe

Guest pan smajl

If you read a few posts above yours, Tillaz removed the initial set up to avoid data costs before wifi can be set up.

To add your google account, go to setting -> accounts & sync -> add google account.

also i can have a patch to flash after the rom to in enable the wizard at boot, but to be honest though i think its quicker without it...

and everyone should be using the included "go backup" to restore rather than have Google re-download all of you apps (much easier)

Actually, it seems it is impossible to restore your apps directly from Google if you don't launch the wizard at the very first boot. If you add your Google account afterwards, you don't have the option to sync your apps from/to cloud. Also your app list at Google Play gets totally fu*ked up - either your device gets unregistered completely (happened to me this time) or your app list is resetted (overwritten with blank list from the freshly installed phone).

I will use Go Backup next time then, but anyone knows a way to restore apps when adding Google account manualy afterwards? I can't believe that this is supposed to be like this, I must be doing something wrong. :angry2:

So now I am manually selecting apps from Play store in the phone (G300 yet not visible in desktop Play Store) and redownloading one-by-one.. pain in the ass.. >:E

EDIT: Also.. the whole system settings doesn't get restored! WTF?

Edited by pan smajl

Guest Johnnyd1979

Hello I found that when I make a call the screen goes immediately black and I can't do anything until the call ends.

When I recieve a call I don't have the same problem.

I'm on B5 and I did a clean install. No problems whatsoever besides this one, am I the only one?

Guest feckineejit

Hello I found that when I make a call the screen goes immediately black and I can't do anything until the call ends.

I'm on B5 and I did a clean install. No problems whatsoever besides this one, am I the only one?

i don't have this problem.

sounds like you need to calibrate your proximity censer

Guest Merwenus

It is usually because of the screen protector, it is not clear enough to let the light go through to your proxmity sensor.

Guest MrPuddington

I just wanted to say that B03 also has the memory related performance bug that seems to plague all the ICS ROMs. I am not sure what the reason is, my suspicion ranges from the Facebook app (and background process) over bad WiFi connections to large downloads or graphic intensive games. But the result is that the Nova launcher kept force closing due to lack of memory, and I had to reboot the phone.

Don't get me wrong, Infusion is the best, lightest and fastest ROM. But at least B03 is not the solve all that some people think it is.

Could somebody with experience in memory management under ICS give some advise how to investigate this issue? All I could see is that in Settings under Running Apps - most of the memory is shown as used (excluding cache, and the cache is tiny!). But the apps that are listed all use very little memory, so most of the used memory is unaccounted for. I wonder whether this is a memory leak in the kernel, or an issue with the virtual machine. And how would you find out?

Guest Synchro1980

So..i had stock b934 ...I did a back-up with GO BACKUP, i installed the rom and installed go backup app and now when i enter the app there is no backups. I checked the go back folder with es file explorer and i have a backup from 2 hours ago. How can I set go backup to see that restore point.

Thank you (i did a search on the forums before i asked this..if i didnn't search very well and I asked something asked before sorry)

LE: nevermind...i instaled go backpro from restored folder and he came with all the backups.

Thank you anyway

Edited by Synchro1980

Guest Pain_Deluxe

Btw: Caller Lag on B5 is not show here.

Got a call yesterday and it showed imedently the number NAME!!

(sorry was sleepy :D)

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest rale_ts

Tillaz I liked black color of default file manager in Infusion B04.

Can I make an add-on for black file manager and how is progress with holo light theme?

Guest Merwenus

Btw: Caller Lag on B5 is not show here.

Got a call yesterday and it showed imedently the number

That is the bug, it should show the NAME/picture of the caller, not the number. This IS the lag.

Guest Upayidance

RIL patch didnt fix the reboot issue, funny tho it must have rebooted at the same place: went to swimhall from my house and when i checked last time it had 10 minutes up time when i enterd pin when i arrived there, and today take same route with car when i get there it had 9 minute up time after entering pin xD

gonna try living on 2G and switch on 3G only when i use internet see if i still get reboots.

Guest miguelf

Offtopic: I just tested all browsers to see wich one of them runs faster and without lag on huawei g300. I came to the conclusion that is Opera Mobile by faaar! :D Give it a try guys

Guest shpibrazz

Offtopic: I just tested all browsers to see wich one of them runs faster and without lag on huawei g300. I came to the conclusion that is Opera Mobile by faaar! :D Give it a try guys

Appreciate, you saved me a lot of work

:D