[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Christiansdad

Can i just ask tillaz (or anyone who may know) how do we disable fast dormancy? i'm not running your latest build as im testing something on another rom and would love to disable this.

Can i just ask tillaz (or anyone who may know) how do we disable fast dormancy? i'm not running your latest build as im testing something on another rom and would love to disable this.

Is this of any use? I just assumed that tillaz built the modified props into the B06 ROM?

Now that you point it out i remember seeing that. thnaks think its what i was looking for.

Just to be clear - my understanding is that B06 has fast dormancy disabled by default:

However I see now that you are asking about this in order to use it with another ROM... :)

Guest Christiansdad

Unfortunatly my build.prop doesnt seem to contain these lines (currently running CM9). Can i just add them? and if so any idea where they would go?

Guest Christiansdad

Just testing CM9, was waiting for B06 so decided to give it a go, CM9 battery drain is terrible on 3g, just woundered if this would fix the problem.

Just to be clear - my understanding is that B06 has fast dormancy disabled by default:

http://www.modaco.co...60#entry2058559

However I see now that you are asking about this in order to use it with another ROM... :)

Is it possible that the memory card storage bug is realated to the version of CWM used to flash the rom? I never had an issue before when using CWM 5.x to flash. But when I flashed B06 with 6.0.1.8 then I got the memory card bug (it would'nt keep the SD card as the default storage location).

is there any way to get offline speech recognition to work?

I don't think offline voice dictation even exists on Android. And in reality, I'm sure it would take up a lot of memory due to all the language packs and whatnot

Guest feckineejit

There is no option in walkman to assign music as ringtone, or I am unable to find it? :(

if your using the sony media player open it > click on my music at the top > click tracks >hold on the song you want and set as ringtone.

Unfortunatly my build.prop doesnt seem to contain these lines (currently running CM9). Can i just add them? and if so any idea where they would go?

Any use? If not then Google stuff like "edit build.prop android" etc... Hope this helps! :)

http://www.freeyourandroid.com/guide/how-to-edit-build-prop

Edited by dalyer

Is it possible that the memory card storage bug is realated to the version of CWM used to flash the rom? I never had an issue before when using CWM 5.x to flash. But when I flashed B06 with 6.0.1.8 then I got the memory card bug (it would'nt keep the SD card as the default storage location).

Apropos of this ... is there a known good/recommended CWM for use with Infusion or generally? I'm a bit confused by which to use from the list here for example:

There is no option in walkman to assign music as ringtone, or I am unable to find it? sad.png

there is,

i would not of said it otherwise lol, got to the "my music" tab select the category where your music is, find the track and long hold on it

any where would do, not sure it it will work on CM though

is there any way to get offline speech recognition to work?

yes, flash Google now from first page

Tillaz, please, finish the holo.theme.

i will try

only one way to find out

I don't think offline voice dictation even exists on Android. And in reality, I'm sure it would take up a lot of memory due to all the language packs and whatnot

its a feature of android since jelly bean 4.1

Hi Tillaz, once more I have to congratulate you for this excelent ROM. I think now you reach perfection :)

One more thing: for having a good performance from the phone, how should I put my options?

Currently, my phone is:

Freq. max. clock :1,19ghz

Freq. min. clock: 320 mhz

Governor: ondemand

I/0 scheduler: sio

Dont have aply on reboot checked.

Once more, congratulation! :)

EDIT: Found an issue, dunno if its a bug or not but red light that indicates low battery does not flash on my phone.

Edited by 2_Step

Guest darthmaul88

Just testing CM9, was waiting for B06 so decided to give it a go, CM9 battery drain is terrible on 3g, just woundered if this would fix the problem.

So did you try it on CM9?

Guest lemonade747

G300 can't play 1280x720 or higher youtube.mp4 video online or offline, maybe gpu adreno 200 is too weak. So sad IPS SCREEN :( :( :(

Edited by lemonade747

Guest Christiansdad

I did find some info relating to CM9, unfortunatly with work and a little boy to look after i haven't had time to run any tests properly yet.

So did you try it on CM9?

tillaz i like the rom but same prabs as cm9 the battery drian is awfull tried the changing the values on build.prop but not helped, is there anything you could suggest to improve battery performaon over 3g?

is there any way to get offline voice recognition working?

yes, flash Google now from first page

Thanks for the reply.

I flashed Google Now, and I now have the microphone symbol active offline in the jelly bean keyboard, but when I click on it I get a message saying 'Can't reach Google at the moment.'

When I go to 'Settings>Language and Input' I get the message 'Unfortunately, Settings has stopped.'

Google Now itself is maybe working - at least when I click on Voice Search and ask if it will rain today it says 'yes....'. but in the settings there is nothing about enabling offline voice recognition.

I did read the warning about installing Google Now, so I'm not reporting any bugs here, just wondering if anyone has managed to get offline voice recognition working. Otherwise I'll go back to Swype where the (online) voice recognition seems to work better for me.