[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest dalyer

I have a small question : for link2sd to work, which default storage should i have ? internal or sd card ?

I don't think that it matters. link2sd will move apps to a second (usually ext*) partition on your sdcard. link2int is a mod of link2sd that uses the (usually) otherwise unused 2GB internal storage for apps. This is separate from the "normal" internal storage.

Guest outcubus
Whats your WIFI Router?

I had problems too with the wifi vodafone router on ics

I don't think so because with cm9 I didn't get this problem and my other devices are working fine. I don't know why but I think that wifi is stable now.

Guest cjcandrei

Hi,

I've modified the B07 as well ...

- services.jar patched for oom priorities, contacts stay in memory (more proper patch than the previous)

- zipalignes the new linked2sd apps

- min free parameters adjusted

- link2sd included (make sure the second internal partition is vfat)

- build.prop modified (this includes fast dormancy set to true, fix for loud volume)

- framework.jar modified for smooth mod

- zram enabled and set to 96Mb (seems to be better this way)

- bravia engine by Tillaz included (I don't know if this works)

- media_profiles modified by Tillaz included (for increased resolution ...)

- includes paul's kernel #15.

I'm with this new image on my phone and testing ...

http://www60.zippysh...19784/file.html

Thanks.

Edited by cjcandrei

Guest Merwenus

Hi,

I've modified the B07 as well ...

- services.jar patched for oom priorities, contacts stay in memory (more proper patch than the previous)

- zipalignes the new linked2sd apps

- min free parameters adjusted

- link2sd included (make sure the second internal partition is vfat)

- build.prop modified (this includes fast dormancy set to true, fix for loud volume)

- framework.jar modified for smooth mod

- zram enabled and set to 96Mb (seems to be better this way)

- bravia engine by Tillaz included (I don't know if this works)

- media_profiles modified by Tillaz included (for increased resolution ...)

- includes paul's kernel #15.

I'm with this new image on my phone and testing ...

http://www60.zippysh...19784/file.html

Thanks.

With your rom, cant make it work to put everything in internal storage, gallery becomes buggy all the time.

Guest cjcandrei

Well it's not my rom it's Tillaz's, but with a couple of enhancements. I've not changed anything besides the things I've mentioned. On my phone everything is linked to internal and it works ok. Make sure you have vfat on internal or try again to flash it...

Gallery is the one from the system so if this does not work it is the b952's fault... Anyway it work for me...

Guest tillaz

It is normal with B06 the Wifi get out.. but the signal level change in gray color?

when it changes blue it just means your connected to Google services,

Guest tillaz

Is it normal that the videos recorded at 800x480 have a framerate or 22 fps?

try using lg camera from the play store, you can change it to 30 fps

Guest dalyer

It is normal with B06 the Wifi get out.. but the signal level change in gray color?

I sometimes get that with Stock+. Wifi switches on and works but wifi icon in notification bar remains grey as if there was no signal/connection. I also see something similar with the phone network icon - remains grey as if no signal but phone network works. I'm not sure if it's an issue with the underlying stock ROM or something?

Guest PCTechRoss

Snip

Hi Tillaz

How quickly do you make the colour themes?

I'd love if there was a white/greyish theme with a green battery icon.. (kinda like Samsung notification bar)

Also

Awesome ROM btw :)

Guest Pirex69

Tillaz,

have you got a script that solves the caller Id lag? like Kyan31 as on Lightning? or its not possible? it seems that infusion B06 is still the best realiable rom out there :) eh eh eh

regards

Guest tillaz

Tillaz,

have you got a script that solves the caller Id lag? like Kyan31 as on Lightning? or its not possible? it seems that infusion B06 is still the best realiable rom out there smile.png eh eh eh

regards

don't think it was fixed with a script on lightning ROM as i still seen people reporting the problem,

flashing this will fix it though... on any ROM, its pretty much confirmed now http://www.modaco.co...id-lag-updated/

Guest denzele

tillaz one question mate..want to use your green theme on slim rom but want to keep Toolbox from Ascend P1 you know one with 15 icons..is it possible? Green theme is really good on a day basis more visible...

thanks mate

Guest tillaz

tillaz one question mate..want to use your green theme on slim rom but want to keep Toolbox from Ascend P1 you know one with 15 icons..is it possible? Green theme is really good on a day basis more visible...

thanks mate

yes, but you would lose the themed status bar as the only way is to remove systemUI.apk from the themes.zip before flashing it

Guest PCTechRoss

yes, but you would lose the themed status bar as the only way is to remove systemUI.apk from the themes.zip before flashing it

it is easy to make these themes? nd does they have to just be one colour or can they be different

Guest tillaz

it is easy to make these themes? nd does they have to just be one colour or can they be different

really depends on if you already know what your doing or not, best to search Google for theming guides, there is loads already out there, and a lot to take in

they can be any color you want

Guest PCTechRoss

really depends on if you already know what your doing or not, best to search Google for theming guides, there is loads already out there, and a lot to take in

they can be any color you want

Is it like an image file that you change the colours of?