[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

i will upload to patch to fix the launcher problem, its actaully the bata version from a week ago thats included,

since me uploading the rom he has release the stable version on the market 1.3.1

Thanks for the patch Tillaz...sadly it hasn't helped, I am still getting the error on those 2 widgets.

I am going to start from fresh and install the whole thing again, see if that helps.

Thanks for the patch Tillaz...sadly it hasn't helped, I am still getting the error on those 2 widgets.

I am going to start from fresh and install the whole thing again, see if that helps.

they must not work with nova launcher then, because that's the version straight from the market :huh:

EDIT: just tried with stock cm10 launcher on my o2x and they don't work on there ether...

must only work with the stock huawei launcher

Guest dan nedan

@tillaz

about the launcher:

- ive installed nova launcher prime and tesla unread

- after installing in the settings menu appears nova settings

- but after reboot nova settings is gone, ive only launcher settings, from the main settings menu

- when trying reinstalling nova launcher prime it says is already there.

do you think launcher patch can help?

thanks

they must not work with nova launcher then, because that's the version straight from the market

EDIT: just tried with stock cm10 launcher on my o2x and they don't work on there ether...

must only work with the stock huawei launcher

They have certainly been working with Nova Launcher up to now, it must just be this latest version.

I'll have to try figure out how to change launcher now....which is a shame as I liked the Nova one :-(

Edit : Do you think it would be possible to extract the older version of the launcher from your last rom and use it with the new rom ?

Edited by tronads

Guest michal.siman

On first page in DONWLOAD section is two patch (fix) for storage and for launcher. Is required apply this patch still with version from 25.9.2012? Or no? Thx.

Guest kiteboywales

First time android device and first time flashing to a custom rom - didnt really know what I was doing but all seems OK now I think - thanks

Couple of noob questions - can I change the colour from the stock blueish colour and add more live wallpapers and widgets?????

Guest playerPA

Nova patch worked for me. I have another question for you tillaz. I see that the LED flash light switch is gone from notification power widget. Does it have to do with this camera fix for goggles? I was pretty much using almost every night... Is there any chance to release a patch to enable this option for those who needs it? Great ROM!

Guest RussellS

Nova patch worked for me. I have another question for you tillaz. I see that the LED flash light switch is gone from notification power widget. Does it have to do with this camera fix for goggles? I was pretty much using almost every night... Is there any chance to release a patch to enable this option for those who needs it? Great ROM!

I think I read further back that it was removed because it was causing a specific issue.

There are plenty of apps in the Play Store for putting a 1x1 widget on your homescreen to toggle the flash LED on and off such as TeslaLED Flashlight. This would at least provide the functionality until a possible return to the notification power widget.

Edited by RussellS

Guest playerPA

Sorry I'm using the Beautiful Widgets so I can't confirm that. Patch worked for me in a way that it fixed Nova Launcher chrashing and included the latest version from the Play Store (previously I was not able to update it)

[...]

==========

NOTE:

==========

if you have random reboots / Google goggles camera problems

please leave the following info with your bug report:

1. your phones base (last official update, B926. B927, B934, B936, B940)

2. your country

3. if you willing you can test some thing

EDIT: or maybe we could just use the ril from the rom are baseband is from, kind of like what's done with the o2x

I have severals reboots, never using camera, allways in move.

1. My base is vodafone uk 934 (afger original Vodafone gb)

2. Spain. Pepephone (Vodafone roaming)

3. My wife have an other G300 with 927 and rarely reboots but in two mounth, 4 times need to remove batery to unlock the phone.

Thanks

Guest playerPA

I think I read further back that it was removed because it was causing a specific issue.

There are plenty of apps in the Play Store for putting a 1x1 widget on your homescreen to toggle the flash LED on and off such as TeslaLED Flashlight. This would at least provide the functionality until a possible return to the notification power widget.

Thanks for the tip! Works great.

On first page in DONWLOAD section is two patch (fix) for storage and for launcher. Is required apply this patch still with version from 25.9.2012? Or no? Thx.

they wouldn't still be there otherwise :D

yeah, i would also recommend using teslaLED from the market and just use the widget,

at the moment i cant find anyway to re-add it to the power widgets without braking the camera in other apps :(

I have severals reboots, never using camera, allways in move.

1. My base is vodafone uk 934 (afger original Vodafone gb)

2. Spain. Pepephone (Vodafone roaming)

3. My wife have an other G300 with 927 and rarely reboots but in two mounth, 4 times need to remove batery to unlock the phone.

Thanks

i think B936 baseband is been said to fix the reboots for people in Spain, might be worth a try

cool tip for flashlight,

if you are using teslaLED

1. go to nova launcher settings / gestures and buttons

2. select long-press-menu, select the shortcuts tab, then select activities,

scroll down to TeslaLED and select it, now select TeslaLED Toggle (with TeslaLEDToggle under it)

3. now from your home page you can hold the menu button to turn the flashlight on and off

i know you can just use the widget, but just thought id say

Guest Dellboy2012

I used second patch and my internal memory is my ext sd card now. But apps are still installing on my data memory (700+ MB). I can't find a way to move them. App2sd prompts about sd card memory emulation and disables option for moving. How do I fix this?

I used second patch and my internal memory is my ext sd card now. But apps are still installing on my data memory (700+ MB). I can't find a way to move them. App2sd prompts about sd card memory emulation and disables option for moving. How do I fix this?

cant you just go to setting / apps

select your app then press move to sdcard?

the patch is not supposed to set your default install path for apk's

they have to be moved manually, unless you install link2sd and set it to move them automatic for you

Guest Potatoes

Bug, the mobile data toggle always shows as highlighted even though mobile data is off, does seem to toggle off/on ok though. No biggie but the text editor in My Files feels like it's missing some fling scrolling, as soon as your finger leaves the screen the scrolling stops. Pretty good when you're trying to precision scroll but pita if you want to get to the bottom of the file :D

Edited by Potatoes

Guest dan nedan

@tillaz

about the launcher:

- ive installed nova launcher prime and tesla unread

- after installing in the settings menu appears nova settings

- but after reboot nova settings is gone, ive only launcher settings, from the main settings menu

- when trying reinstalling nova launcher prime it says is already there.

do you think launcher patch can help?

thanks

tried second patch.

than installed nova prime.

the same behavior.

after reboot, the system come back to default nova launcher

Tillaz, should I try swap launcher method?

thanks