[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

tillaz sorry for an off topic question but could you please tell me what will be your next phone that you are saying is on the way ... thank you, enjoying your hard work, good job !

Guest wrtease

tillaz

well done on your work for all these people using your rom ,will this be your final version,you did alot of work and people keep giving you silly questions ,its their mobile and its the users to blame most of the time.yes roms can have bugs but they soon get sorted .all the users here should not ask before trying any patches or bug fixes ,before asking you .you should have a thread about your rom in discussion so you can reply when you have time,rember users tillaz has a life too.not just to provide roms but a family life just like me.so be patient and try to fix first.

tillaz sorry for an off topic question but could you please tell me what will be your next phone that you are saying is on the way ... thank you, enjoying your hard work, good job !

well the tablet is on the way now, and the the zte grand era (v985) will follow at the end of the month

http://www.modaco.co...-u985-in-china/

the tablet is actually a great deal @ £60

1GB RAM DDR3

DUAL CORE 1.6GHz

16GB STORAGE

AND IT SHIPS WITH JELLY BEAN

http://www.merimobil..._p/meri5799.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qenvm3y2s80

Guest wrtease

i just waiting for the g330 as its got front camera and its a budget mobile,have got all the stuff for it ,so im just going for it.have decided it will do me.the era is amazing mobile,just need to have a bit more cash then i would go for it.life is hard so will have to see.

i just waiting for the g330 as its got front camera and its a budget mobile,have got all the stuff for it ,so im just going for it.have decided it will do me.the era is amazing mobile,just need to have a bit more cash then i would go for it.life is hard so will have to see.

its already available for £124.91 from the same place i just ordered the tablet, with free shipping

http://www.merimobil..._p/meri5738.htm

the zte grand x is a little cheaper @ £123, and has better specs (1GB RAM)

http://www.merimobil..._p/meri5714.htm

Guest wrtease

thank you very much thats me sorted .i will be having this very soon ,g300 will be going away soon too.will give it to family member ,i dont want to sell it,so family can use it and i can fix or sort it for them .but really thanks again tillaz .many thanks .

Guest Higgy69

its the patch, its missing the settings.apk with the changes for prime, will upload a fix today

Did the updated PRIME patch get uploaded? I had some issues with losing Launcher, then Launcher menu crashing within System.

Just going to try PRIME_PATCH again but thought I would ask first. My phone is getting tired of me clockworkmod restoring!!! :)

Guest wrtease

i will do that okay and if i like it then will get another one.i have collected all the stuff for it.so it suites me to buy it.got all offical and unaffical roms and clockwork,bootloader,and root ,only for the g330 .so i need a change.this is it.thank you for reply tillaz.

Guest BigEric

ok,, third post here in a very short time, I know BUT I think I found the solution to SD trouble! This worked for me:

I installed the swap patch that Tillaz linked for B06 (name is storage-fix.zip). This alone just swapped internal SD for external SD (renamed sdcard2 to sdcard and viceverse). I used this on B06, had no choice of changing the preferred storage or moving to SD option but it worked.

on B07 it works the same way. Before using it on B07 I tried the patch Tillaz linked, didn't work. "only-for-people-with-internal-as-default.zip" worked only until reboot.

What does work is flash storage-fix.zip, reboot into rom, then go to cwm again and flash "only-for-people-with-internal-as-default.zip" and now you have your SD card as internal storage and option to change it and move to SD even after reboot.

I hope this works for all of you with SD troubles.

Ludak021,

Well done for finding a workable solution...

Can you link to the "storage-fix.zip" file?

E

Guest Dante2070

I just bought my new g300 and flashed your rom. Everything looks new and fancy coming from Android 2.1 and the good old tmobile Pulse.

I just wondered if there still is the option for setting the default install location for apps (internal or external storage), cause I can't find it anywhere. Googling didn't help much.

Guest BigEric

Read the very first page, it's there.

Was that for me...?

I can see "only-for-people-with-internal-as-default.zip" but not "storage-fix.zip"...

Edit: Ok found it:

This thread is out of hand... ;-)

E

Edited by BigEric

I flashed this ROM yesterday with no problem. Great work tillaz! Regarding the SD storage issue, I am not too sure in which side I am. All the applications I installed where stored in the internal memory and only three of them (Instagram, RunKeeper and Angry Words) were possible to move to SD after the installation.

The only thing that annoys me is that I couldn't manage to install Swype Beta. The installation process gets frozen and never finishes... I wonder if the problem is from Swype or tillaz ROM. Anyone managed to install Swype?

Cheers!

Guest Dante2070

I flashed this ROM yesterday with no problem. Great work tillaz! Regarding the SD storage issue, I am not too sure in which side I am. All the applications I installed where stored in the internal memory and only three of them (Instagram, RunKeeper and Angry Words) were possible to move to SD after the installation.

The only thing that annoys me is that I couldn't manage to install Swype Beta. The installation process gets frozen and never finishes... I wonder if the problem is from Swype or tillaz ROM. Anyone managed to install Swype?

Cheers!

Installed it yesterday, got one freeze, but I just restarted the "install swype beta" app and now it works like a, beta, charm.

Guest BigEric

ok,, third post here in a very short time, I know BUT I think I found the solution to SD trouble! This worked for me:

I installed the swap patch that Tillaz linked for B06 (name is storage-fix.zip). This alone just swapped internal SD for external SD (renamed sdcard2 to sdcard and viceverse). I used this on B06, had no choice of changing the preferred storage or moving to SD option but it worked.

on B07 it works the same way. Before using it on B07 I tried the patch Tillaz linked, didn't work. "only-for-people-with-internal-as-default.zip" worked only until reboot.

What does work is flash storage-fix.zip, reboot into rom, then go to cwm again and flash "only-for-people-with-internal-as-default.zip" and now you have your SD card as internal storage and option to change it and move to SD even after reboot.

I hope this works for all of you with SD troubles.

Ludak021,

This seems to have worked for me too. Really appreciate it, thanks.

Thanks also to Tillaz!

E

Guest edwardecl

Working fine, much like the last release. Although this time Google Play seems to have remembered what apps were installed and reinstalled them all for me in the background which is nice...

One slight thing that still bothers me is there is no default wallpaper to choose. Although it seems to have restored what was on there before from somewhere even though my gallery is empty ?!? guess Google backed that up for me too heh.

Also there was nothing set up on any of the home screens, they were all blank by default which I suppose is a good thing as i change it anyway :).

Oh and the data thing yes I know it's a problem in stock ICS or whatever, still a pain in the arse to remove the battery and pull the SIM out to do a ROM update then toggle the data off then power off and put SIM card back in. Why why why Google would do that is beyond me, I don't have a data plan so it charges me £1 if it even connects let alone use any data. Be great if i could back up the ICS settings somehow between ROMS, settings can't be that different...

Edited by edwardecl

Guest Higgy69

tillaz - where are we with Toggle 2G and B07 now you are not including it ?

is it OK to flash it from here http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=739530

or just include the apk from B06 in B07 before flashing ?

thanks

I just included the apk from B06 ROM into B07, then installed the Toggle2g plugin (from Play Store) as you will not have Toggle2g in the System Menu like on B06.

Guest Higgy69

WARNING DO NOT DO FOLLOW THIS - I just have found it breaks the whole Apps/ SD Card thing. Why is this?

Going into Settings - Apps the SD card does not appear and no option to move to SD card. Why why why?

Did the updated PRIME patch get uploaded? I had some issues with losing Launcher, then Launcher menu crashing within System.

Just going to try PRIME_PATCH again but thought I would ask first. My phone is getting tired of me clockworkmod restoring!!!

Ok Sherlock Holmes here seems to have deduced that Settings.apk was missing. I added it into Prime-patch.ZIP and flashed.

I can't upload it as ZIP is now 8MB, but it is easy to do. Grab the Settings.apk from the 1st launcher remove ZIP on 2nd page of Infusion.

My process:

Download Prime_Patch.zip and add in Settings.apk to /system/app/ of ZIP file and copy on SDcard for Recovery flash at the end

Goto Google Play

Install NOVA Launcher

Open and allow permissions (remember)

Install NOVA Prime

Open NOVA Prime so it says you can use PRIME features in settings.

Reboot in RECOVERY

Install Prime_Patch (make sure it has added Settings.apk)

Wipe Davilk

REBOOT (it will say ANDROID is UPGRADING and go through optimising, which will take a few minutes).

Don't restore old NOVA settings you will then break NOVA and not be able to enter NOVA settings

Edited by Higgy69