[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Merwenus

B03 still keep forgetting the ringtones on SD card, thought it was already fixed!

And i can't copy ringtones to system/media/audio/ringtones, because it says i don't have rights, it is funny, because it never asked for any. Can't uninstall the SU, to install another superuser app.

What else can I do, to use my ringtones, not the default ones?

Can't copy ringtone to system/media/audio/ringtone folder, because it always says "copy failed" or "i don't have permission" my main problem is, stupid programs doesnt even ask for permissions, and I can't start SU on my own, because can't find an icon for this. What am I doing wrong?

Can't copy ringtone to system/media/audio/ringtone folder, because it always says "copy failed" or "i don't have permission" my main problem is, stupid programs doesnt even ask for permissions, and I can't start SU on my own, because can't find an icon for this. What am I doing wrong?

1. get a root explore app

2. settings / system / permissions

I installed the red theme and menu are missing the lettering under the icons.

how do I restore them?

please post a screenshot so i can understand better

also dont do a wipe with themes, just flash them over the rom

Guest Higgy69

Merwenus - I now copy my Ringtones & Notification .ogg files into the ROM .ZIP in Windows before flashing, that way there are already there.

Doing it in the ROM once installed on your phone do something like this:

1. Open ES File Explorer

2. Open options (bottom left capacative button) then open Settings

3. Scroll to the bottom - Other Settings - Root Settings

4. Make sure all 4 options are ticked and accept any messages that you get. Then you will be able to copy ringtones etc to the /system folders.

Guest Higgy69

Tillaz - I just tried the caller ID fix (I have gone back to B03).

Good news. Without fix it took about 5 sec (quite a few rings!) before ID came up.

With the fix the ID came up within the 1-2 rings!! Great work.

shot000001zv.png

this has nothing to do wit the theme, you have removed the app names via the launcher settings, have a look for the option and change it back

or try pressing restart nova launcher

Guest Stefano manaccialamaronna

this has nothing to do wit the theme, you have removed the app names via the launcher settings, have a look for the option and change it back

or try pressing restart nova launcher

the problem is in the color of the printing that have not disappeared but black

shot000003.png

the problem is in the color of the printing that have not disappeared but black

it must be somthing you have changed withing the launcher because i dont have this problem on the phone i test on,

i would not expect to ether as the themes don't have any impact on the launcher

post-913969-0-62440100-1352328025_thumb.

try i different launcher to check, or delete data for nova launcher ( settings / apps )

Guest top_score

it also looks like a custom font, well it looks different to mine.

is it that maybe???

try a plain white wallpaper to check the colour intensity of the black text, it looks like it is struggling to overcome the dark background.

Edited by top_score

isn't possible to change the color of font?

if i use a deflaut font anything is right.

but wen i change the font the color change and disappear

Guest miguelf

In my opinion the baterry bar should be taken off from the rom because it makes no sense when we have a circular battery bar showing the % . Its just occuping space on the rom and looks like a bug, its ugly..

Guest Toño Ferrer

Sorry for the language (Google translator) I'm with B04 and I restarted the phone when connected to my car's bluetooth (its a Parrot). Someone with a similar problem? Any solution? Very good job tillaz.

In my opinion the baterry bar should be taken off from the rom because it makes no sense when we have a circular battery bar showing the % . Its just occuping space on the rom and looks like a bug, its ugly..

Just turn it off.

Guest miguelf

Just turn it off.

And its off. I was just saying to remove that from the rom. When that came out everybody tought it was a bug.. So guess nobody is using it,because its not visually appealing

isn't possible to change the color of font?

if i use a deflaut font anything is right.

but wen i change the font the color change and disappear

resolved.

there were too many lines and too many columns in launcer

i'm adding an option to remove the battery from the stats bar when this is used, not everyone has the same opinion as you...

if you don't like it don't use it, its simple, and i don't think the whole 141kb it uses is going to make a difference

the holo light them i have been working on

you can see there are a few things that need corrected, mainly just icons that need changed from white to black

post-913969-0-71000800-1352332645_thumb. post-913969-0-45718100-1352332647_thumb. post-913969-0-08133200-1352332660_thumb.post-913969-0-95261000-1352332665_thumb.

post-913969-0-95647700-1352332672_thumb. post-913969-0-51737900-1352332761_thumb.post-913969-0-04093300-1352332676_thumb. post-913969-0-71285100-1352332677_thumb.

post-913969-0-57426800-1352332759_thumb.

Guest top_score

been working on a theme swapping app to change from dark to light. got it figured out how to do it by manually editing xml files, still trying to figure out how to get a stand alone app to switch them.

I've discovered quite a few ways how not to do it, and I'm sure after enough failures I will find the right way, or until tillaz adds it and I can see how it's done.

been working on a theme swapping app to change from dark to light. got it figured out how to do it by manually editing xml files, still trying to figure out how to get a stand alone app to switch them.

I've discovered quite a few ways how not to do it, and I'm sure after enough failures I will find the right way, or until tillaz adds it and I can see how it's done.

your trying to build an app that can swap the theme of other installed apps from "Holo" to "holo.Light" ?

what is it your trying to do / stuck with ?

Has anyone got the MD5 for B04? I seem to be having some problems getting it to boot past the splash screen after upgrading from an earlier version of Infusion.

Guest Aurimas L.

Has anyone got the MD5 for B04? I seem to be having some problems getting it to boot past the splash screen after upgrading from an earlier version of Infusion.

MD5: ba7517f7921fa2741dde43e2074d47e3 ?