[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest Higgy69

Just had a look on

For dumbs , where can i chance it ?

I just had a look on web and it seems quite easy. Just don't go adjusting all the other settings!!! :wacko:

From Play store get - 'build.prop Editor' by Nathan Campos.

Open app (takes a few sec to load) and scroll down the build.prop to windowsmgr.max_events-per-sec

Open up this line and change 240 to 150. The prog will create a back-up of your build.prop that you can install.

P.S. Don't go changing other things ;)

Hi Tillaz,

Just wanted to pass on my MASSIVE thanks to you for your incredible work on this rom. It transforms the G300 into something amazing for the price, and as far as I am concerned it is the only reason this phone is relevant. As soon as I have some funds in my paypal I'll be buying you a beer.

Also, I don't know how you have the patience to deal with all the repetative questions. You take all the time to make the rom, provide constant updates and people can't be arsed to read a few pages on a forum. C'mon people READ the first post, and if you're still stuck go 5 pages back from the end of the thread. Every question you have will be answered by the time you get to the front. And while I'm at it, stop bugging asking for updates - have you never been told it's rude to ask ! ;-)

Dave

i just signed in to say: ditto

Guest top_score

just changed mine for chuckle to

windowsmgr.max_events-per-sec=10

hardly noticed a difference, opera mini scrolls a bit jittery, don't play games so not sure how it would effect that.

Guest Higgy69

you don't need build.prop editor, you can just edit it when you find it.

Why go hunting when the App just finds it and loads it up. Some of us are Android Noobs.

No doubt this will be controversial, but apparently Google says this:

// This number equates to the refresh rate * 1.5. The rate should be at least

// equal to the screen refresh rate. We increase the rate by 50% to compensate for

// the discontinuity between the actual rate that events come in at (they do

// not necessarily come in constantly and are not handled synchronously).

// Ideally, we would use Display.getRefreshRate(), but as this does not necessarily

// return a sensible result, we use '60' as our default assumed refresh rate.

result = 90;

So 90 is the 'Google' number. Higher numbers (in their eyes) does not make a difference.

Guest Higgy69

No fix for that its stock huawei rom related

Yeah there are fixes. Mine is to copy my ringtones and notification .ogg to the media folders in the Root directory /system/media/Ringtones (something like that). I usually do this to the Infusion ROM zip on my PC before I burn the ROM onto phone.

I know there are other ways.

Guest kirilmanika

Hello,

Today, I use Factory data reset, and after that I taka out the sd card. Now without sd card, when i taka e picture, the picture saved, but I can't open and view the mеssage "Insufficient space". In storage settings I have 2.05GB available. How can I fix this problem.

Thanks

Guest prosist

to remove the things that where causing the problems in B04...

and because not everyone is coming from the most recent versions, someone could be coming from the first version that was based on B926

it saves me asking people if they did a full wipe

so is the full wipe automatic when flashing the ROM or should I do it manually?

Guest Ziggomatic

Hi there - new Modaco member here.

I just wanted to thank Tillaz for the excellent rom he has made. I went through my very first custom rom installation using the guide on this forum and everything seems to work great. No contact information lag when receiving a call, and it runs a lot faster than the craptacular OTA ICS I was using before.

The only thing that seems a little odd is that even though my default storage is set to SD Card, all apps still automatically install to the internal storage, That's no biggie though as I can move them over and all the photos I take and podcasts I download seem to go to the SD Card.

When I have a bit of free cash I'll throw you a donation. I'm so happy with my phone now. :)

Guest BillBong

Yeah there are fixes. Mine is to copy my ringtones and notification .ogg to the media folders in the Root directory /system/media/Ringtones (something like that). I usually do this to the Infusion ROM zip on my PC before I burn the ROM onto phone.

I know there are other ways.

Can I ask how you converted to .ogg format? I tried an online convertor to change a .mp3 to .ogg and copied this to the \system\media\ringtones folder. Although it showed up in the list of ringtones (after a reboot), it wouldn't actually play it, it was just silent if I selected it.

Guys am I the only one that have problem with contacts? Favorites does not work and when I go to dialer and from that pick "frequently called", whatever contact i choose from it says "The contact doesn't exist."

Anyone ????

Guest Higgy69

Can I ask how you converted to .ogg format? I tried an online convertor to change a .mp3 to .ogg and copied this to the \system\media\ringtones folder. Although it showed up in the list of ringtones (after a reboot), it wouldn't actually play it, it was just silent if I selected it.

I can't remember which one I used and I didn't do it on this computer I am currently writing on, sorry. I tried a few progs with no luck, I think I probably went onto Sourceforge and download a converter from there. One thing I had to do was sort out the volume as one of my files was louder than the rest. I used another prog to try and normalise the volume.

If I find the prog I used I will post it. Good luck.

Guest dinamo1975

Try www.freemake.com > download > "Audio Converter"

http://www.freemake.com/free_audio_converter/

Edited by dinamo1975

Guest wolsnah

The only thing that seems a little odd is that even though my default storage is set to SD Card, all apps still automatically install to the internal storage, That's no biggie though as I can move them over and all the photos I take and podcasts I download seem to go to the SD Card.

Make sure you adjust the permissions on the files to be read+execute for root and read for all others (I think). Check one of the existing .ogg files for the correct permissions to use. Hopefully, that's all it is.