[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

hello tillaz can get here the link b06 today ... thanks for Portugal

Agreed, from Portugal.

Is B06 Beta-2 going to be released only to VIP users?

And if so, when will B06 be officially released?

Guest DarKevil7

There are no "VIP" user's. Just people that volunteered.

Everyone is equal here (no VIP) :D .

P.S.- I love your country (Lisbon [natas] and Algarve) :P

Edited by DarKevil7

It is include:) without that you dont have the new features.

OC is stable @ 1288mhz smile.png mean 1229mhz

battery is better too.

actually the kernel has nothing to do with any of the new stuff that i have mentioned in the beta / first page (non of this below is because of the kernel)

CHANGE IN LATEST VERSION:

• 4.2 JELLY BEAN KEYBOARD
  • SONY WALKMAN MUSIC APP
  • IMPROVED MULTI TASKING
  • IMPROVED LAUNCHER REDRAW
  • IMPROVED AUDIO AND VIDEO
  • PERFORMANCE INCREASE
  • IMPROVED PROXIMITY CENSER
  • SMOOTHER SCROLLING
  • BETTER CALL QUALITY
  • FASTER BOOT TIME
  • ATTEMPT TO FIX CALLER ID LAG
  • BETTER INTERNET SPEED
  • ENABLED ALWAYS DATA MMS
  • FIXED RANDOM REBOOTS
  • IMPROVED BATTERY LIFE (disabled fast dormancy)

kernel was just threw in at the last minute for testing and comes with other unmentioned benefits that will be added to the list with credit

if its include in the final version

beta-1 is actually an uncompleted version of the rom, beta-2 add's new stuff for performance, the idea is to see if it gets better or worse :)

Guest NeburG300

Tillaz is there by any chance possible to send me a link for me to try B6 beta-2???

Portugal would apreciate ;)

I´m now with Infusion B05 with some litle lags. And and now that I speak of this rom, do not know why, but I can not currently do cwm bakup of my general configurations, after the backup is almost complete the cwm reboots itself and the phone starts normaly, and when I try to access to the backup it says that MD5 file is missing... What is happening??? :blink: It started today... Can someone give me a litle help. Thx :D

Tillaz is there by any chance possible to send me a link for me to try B6 beta-2???

Portugal would apreciate ;)

I´m now with Infusion B05 with some litle lags. And and now that I speak of this rom, do not know why, but I can not currently do cwm bakup of my general configurations, after the backup is almost complete the cwm reboots itself and the phone starts normaly, and when I try to access to the backup it says that MD5 file is missing... What is happening??? :blink: It started today... Can someone give me a litle help. Thx :D

If so, I would also like the Beta-2.

Hi Tillaz, I haven't updated my rom to b05 yet but was wondering if you could make the automated checks for updates optional - it is annoying receiving this notification every few hours.

Of course if this has already been done then please ignore this post :)

Edited by iceyd

Guest pan smajl

Oh boy, can't wait for B06 release. New features seems promising and I have quite a lot of trouble with B05 (although B03 was excelent). Keep up the great work tillaz!

arhh, just been thinking...

if Vodafone release a fixed rom on Wednesday there probably wont be any point in me uploading what i have already done, and end up re-basing it :(

Q: on B07 but automatic update fails in downloading the new ROM

A. You have to do it manually, since the device ID changed between B08 and B01. Future updates should work through OTA.

Can someone explain whats meant by the above?

I have

Infusion B07, 3.0.8-perf-00240-g6df6f4c,

Andriod ver 4.0.3,

Basband 2030,

model huawei u8815

But, although the build in awesome I keep getting ramdom restarts. I am in UK "EE" Tmobile/Orange. I have searched but no definelt answers, please can someone point me in right direction. Is there anyway to fix the random restart other than re-install? OR shal I wait for the FINAL mentioned above, and what version is this, little confused with versions to be honest!

Edited by eilz

Wow, looks like the download link has just been put in the OP. :) This will be the first custom rom I'll be flashing on my G300 which I received today... Was gonna grab B05 but it seems your work has completed just as I was updating to the 2030 baseband. Fantastic!

UPDATED, THIS IS THE FINAL RELEASE..

THERE WAS A PROBLEM ON THE SERVER FOR OTA (IT FAILED TO SEND NOTFCATIONS) SO YOU NEED TO MANUALLY CHECK

NOTES: GIVE MUSIC 5 OR 10 MINS TO SYNC WITH THE MUSIC APP (IT CAN BE SLOW) AFTER FIRST BOOT

UPDATED, THIS IS THE FINAL RELEASE..

THERE WAS A PROBLEM ON THE SERVER FOR OTA (IT FAILED TO SEND NOTFCATIONS) SO YOU NEED TO MANUALLY CHECK

NOTES: GIVE MUSIC 5 OR 10 MINS TO SYNC WITH THE MUSIC APP (IT CAN BE SLOW) AFTER FIRST BOOT

how do i use this bin file coming from cm9