[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Yes, and did YOU read what I wrote? 2 months ago.

if you did you would know its always been on the first post...

i don't need to read every post and reply, i have better things to do lol

Guest Merwenus

if you did you would know its always been on the first post...

i don't need to read every post and reply, i have better things to do lol

Nope, it does only have the final b06, not the OLD one. like this but b06:

i am on infusion B270812, rom version B03 (aug. 27 2012) ota updater inf g300.

but no other OTA updates so far.

is it normal?

also i have default storage on sd

by the way.

infusion is the best solution for me. i am very very impressed.

outstanding job Tillaz!!

Great rom. But I cant see settings icon on my meniu and I would like to know how to enable it. And I've installed B07 version but rom in a update section shows that I'm on 06, then it offers me to update my rom. I updated once but unfortunately rom update "center" still shows me that I need update my phone to 07 so now I just ignoring that atleast for now.

I've tried CM9 before Infusion and I can tell that for me Infusion runs faster, I have not noticed any major glitches yet.

So how you understood I need to know how to enable settings icon in my meniu. Thanks.

Btw.

Keep up the good work!

Edited by D4rius

Guest blademaster123

i had the settings problem too and i think the diference in speed may be the launchers CM9 - Trebuchet and Infusion - NOVA but still 2 really good ROMS

i had the settings problem too and i think the diference in speed may be the launchers CM9 - Trebuchet and Infusion - NOVA but still 2 really good ROMS

May be, but in my experience CM9 had some annoying bugs(at least for me) for ex. some 3d party camera applications was not working, sometimes text in meniu or google play turned in some kind of "hieroglifs" . And I use adw launcher which seem to work faster with infusion. Only better thing for me in CM9 was that sound in phone speaker was better. When I overclocked my phone in cm9 it sooner or later it freezed and it hasn't happened with Infusion yet... although antutu shows similar results.

So had you solved your settings problem? If yes can you share your experience?

the settings icon is not really needed and was removed as there are already two faster ways to enter settings

1. pull down the status bar and press the settings icon

2. press the menu button from any home screen

Nope, it does only have the final b06, not the OLD one. like this but b06:

confusing,

the B06 on first page is the most complete rom i have done for the G300, not sure why you would want an older version with bugs

the settings icon is not really needed and was removed as there are already two faster ways to enter settings

1. pull down the status bar and press the settings icon

2. press the menu button from any home screen

Yeah i know that, but is there a simple way to have that icon in meniu? because I really got used to it and it is hard for me not to use it anymore. If not, so be it..

Thanks for responses.

Edited by D4rius

Yeah i know that, but is there a simple way to have that icon in meniu? because I really got used to it and it is hard for me not to use it anymore. If not, so be it..

Thanks for responses.

there should be a settings shortcut in the widget part of the app drawer, you could add that to your home page

Guest clearvision

I've been having some problems for the last hour-ish.

Running Infusion B05 (hadn't got round to updating to 06 yet) for a few weeks now and has been, in the main, brilliant. A few random reboots here and there but generally stable.

As of yesterday, I was looking at the twitter app then the phone froze with me unable to press any buttons/the touchscreen. I pulled the battery and it appeared to resolve the issue.

However I work up this morning and none of the buttons were responding. This time, the battery pull does not rectify the situation.

When I boot the phone boots & loads my homescreen but then freezes after ~15 secs and no buttons will respond.

So I thought I'd just nandroid backup then try and fiddle around trying to fix it. However:

In Clockwork mod recovery v4.0.1.5 the backup process hangs at 'Backing up system'. My SD card has 3037MB free so I figure its got the space. Why is it hanging? If i pull battery and mount the SD cards, the backup folders left on the SD are all 8MB in size :s

It's not the end of the world if I have to fresh install, however it would be nice to get a backup.

Any ideas on why this is happening/how to resolve?

Ideal situation: I can get into the phone and backup SMS through SMS Backup & Restore, Apps backed up through Go Backup

Secondary situation: I can get a Nandroid backup and extract my data from there using an app like Titanium Backup Pro

Last resort: Format and reflash :-/

EDIT: UPDATE: Looks like it was the SD card messing around. Used a spare SD to do all the backups then wiped the original SD. Sorted. Gah I hate tech sometimes!

Edited by clearvision

Guest Pain_Deluxe

look

strange after reboot it goes back to 40.

I had wipe battbstatts 2 full loads ago becaus i reflashed infusion

post-991685-13551406515707_thumb.jpg

post-991685-13551406610867_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pain_Deluxe

Guest Merwenus

confusing,

the B06 on first page is the most complete rom i have done for the G300, not sure why you would want an older version with bugs

Because I want to find out where the caller id lagg became a problem, because I am pretty sure the old buggy B06 did not have this problem, I updated the old B06 to B03 and this is where it showed up first for me. Now the official Vodafone HU 936 rom is working well without problems like this. And it has a better caller ap as default. While the infusions caller has a 75% black part and only 25% for name+picture. The Vodafone 936 has only 50% black part, and at least you can see green/red phone and message ikons without touching it.

Since I used the Vodafone 936 as the base rom, and without infusion it has no caller ID lagg, that means the bug is in Infusion.

edit.: Thats why I asked few weeks ago, that How can I change the caller app, is this the phone.apk? And i know it is not a problem for most of you, but for me, the phone is for phoning in 90%, I do not play in it, only opera and gmail, and 90% phoning, and it is very annoying when I have no clue that the number is unknown and called by a stranger, or my girlfriend is calling me -.-

This is the VodafoneHU 936 phone.apk

http://www.multiupload.nl/WGKLH0I0ML

Edited by Merwenus

Because I want to find out where the caller id lagg became a problem, because I am pretty sure the old buggy B06 did not have this problem, I updated the old B06 to B03 and this is where it showed up first for me. Now the official Vodafone HU 936 rom is working well without problems like this. And it has a better caller ap as default. While the infusions caller has a 75% black part and only 25% for name+picture. The Vodafone 936 has only 50% black part, and at least you can see green/red phone and message ikons without touching it.

Since I used the Vodafone 936 as the base rom, and without infusion it has no caller ID lagg, that means the bug is in Infusion.

edit.: Thats why I asked few weeks ago, that How can I change the caller app, is this the phone.apk? And i know it is not a problem for most of you, but for me, the phone is for phoning in 90%, I do not play in it, only opera and gmail, and 90% phoning, and it is very annoying when I have no clue that the number is unknown and called by a stranger, or my girlfriend is calling me -.-

This is the VodafoneHU 936 phone.apk

http://www.multiupload.nl/WGKLH0I0ML

the dallier is stock AOSP, same as CM (contacts.apk)

the caller id lag is not a bug in this rom only... its random on all roms, people have even said they get it on CM and B936

i personally don't have caller id lag anymore on ether of the phones i test on, or the sdcard reverting,

some people are just randomly affected and others not

i have no idea why :blink:

Guest ppatrao

@Tillaz:

I also continue to have CallerId lag on Infusion B06 (latest). Oddly enough, once i install the rom it works perfectly, but after a couple of days the caller id lag comes up randomly. I installed B06 from fresh, no backup apps, full wipes and format/partition. This is the only downside in this rom and an ocasional FC on Play store and dolphin browser...

Good work Tillaz but the Lag is lagging me.... ;)

@Tillaz:

I also continue to have CallerId lag on Infusion B06 (latest). Oddly enough, once i install the rom it works perfectly, but after a couple of days the caller id lag comes up randomly. I installed B06 from fresh, no backup apps, full wipes and format/partition. This is the only downside in this rom and an ocasional FC on Play store and dolphin browser...

Good work Tillaz but the Lag is lagging me.... wink.png

caller id lag is the same on all rom's, if you suffer from it... someone even said its present in CM9 :huh:

i have tried everything to resolve it for everyone, and of now i no longer have caller id lag

so there is nothing more i can do about this to be honest

Guest Merwenus

the dallier is stock AOSP, same as CM (contacts.apk)

the caller id lag is not a bug in this rom only... its random on all roms, people have even said they get it on CM and B936

i personally don't have caller id lag anymore on ether of the phones i test on, or the sdcard reverting,

some people are just randomly affected and others not

i have no idea why :blink:

Other rom makers could make the same mistake in their custom rom. The official rom does not have this bug. And I did not remember any bug report about caller ID lagg on the old B03-B06 releases. :\ Maybe the problem is with 944, as I know, you used 924 (?) for the old b06.