[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Install this rom and like it : fast. Big issue for me : when i do "find text in page" in a browser, browser crashes. Test many browser (stock, UC, dolphin, boat,...) all crash when i want to find text in a page. Anyone have this issue ?

Go back to slim v13 but i want to give another try if i can fix this issue.

Thanks

Guest djcuuna

first off all lovely work you have done here very good..i know people only post to report bugs only problem am having is when mobile data is on keeps reboooting when that is off works really good .no problems with wifi on ..very nice work

Guest mastergoks

Works fine for me, I flashed this last night and had no problems at all.

Have you tried adding your Google account in the accounts and sync settings.

Could anyone point me in the direction of a keyboard that has the option to use the volume rocker to control the curser. I have flashed the 4.2 keyboard zip but still can't fined the setting :(

Thank for the grate rom tillaz :)

yes and yes

i installed after the baidu rom so maybe that is the problem but i formated everything before installing infusion

Edit: i had to format system also.. and deleted dalvik. now it's working

Edit2 : Wtf!?!?! my phone is recognized in google play now as VIP HTC Desire HD

Edited by mastergoks

• 2 months later...
Guest astraldemon

Back to this ROM, some other roms use less memory but are unstable, have a lot of bugs and they start to lag heavy after some time. I disabled some apps and it's perfect.

Guest whutwzl

Install this rom and like it : fast. Big issue for me : when i do "find text in page" in a browser, browser crashes. Test many browser (stock, UC, dolphin, boat,...) all crash when i want to find text in a page. Anyone have this issue ?

Go back to slim v13 but i want to give another try if i can fix this issue.

ThPanks

Can you help me download this rom?I'm far far away,and I can not open the link?So please help me download it or change a link for me,I really like this rom.Thank you at first.Please

Guest whutwzl

Back to this ROM, some other roms use less memory but are unstable, have a lot of bugs and they start to lag heavy after some time. I disabled some apps and it's perfect.

Can you help me download this rom?I'm far far away,and I can not open the link?So please help me download it or change a link for me,I really like this rom.Thank you at first.Please :mellow:

Guest whutwzl

Works fine for me, I flashed this last night and had no problems at all.

Have you tried adding your Google account in the accounts and sync settings.

Could anyone point me in the direction of a keyboard that has the option to use the volume rocker to control the curser. I have flashed the 4.2 keyboard zip but still can't fined the setting :(

Thank for the grate rom tillaz :)

Can you help me download this rom?I'm far far away,and I can not open the link?So please help me download it or change a link for me,I really like this rom.Thank you at first.Please

Guest whutwzl

I don't think it involves the ril at all, just the libcm.so file.

I have infusion on one phone and slimv13 on the other and think there about the same and best for ICS, though slimV13 seems a bit quicker and less rebooting, though 3g recpetion is not brilliant when tethering and GPS is faster on infusion.

• 4 months later...
Guest cjcandrei

Guys, I've modded (themed, quad lockscreen modded, zram active, etc) and solved all bugs from Infusion B07 (B952) (call id, memory leaks - android system was growing in memory indefinitly forcing to restart the phone). Now it is stable and fast. I'll post a nandroid backup after I test the backup on my father's phone. Thanks to Tillaz for his work, otherwise I would have thrown the phone into the trash a long time ago.

Thanks.

Guest cjcandrei

Many changes:

- ouch kernel compiled with linaro

- zram activated

- caller id lag fixed

- services.jar patched with supercharger (oom bla bla bla)

- memory leaks fixed

- quad lockscreen embedded (not potter lock), animation modded

- updated gpu drivers

- kernel optimizations

- link2d included

- scripts that zipalign the new linked app 2sd

- modded google play store included

- lucky patcher included

- next laucher 1.53 included

- themed with lidroid blue metal theme

- etc (I don't remember as I've done the changes as time passed) ...

I'll test if the nandroid backup works on another phone and if it does then I'll upload it somewhere ...

Anyway for me it's the most stable and fastest. If it will work for you then you're in luck ...

Thanks.

Guest predragiPredrag

It works. I'll upload it today later on ...

Great another good stable stock based ROM :) We have great GBXTREME and now successor of INFUSION :)

Guest cjcandrei

Ok, so here it is guys:

http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/43348177/file.html

md5sum: 24f95cb1a2e0998177bd3199a3f4eabc

Instalation procedure:

Unrar it, put it in the clockworkmod/backup directory, go to CWM 5 and wipe data, system and then restore. After signing in to google, fire lucky patcher, then toolbox->patchToAndroid the select first two patches (Signature Ver always true and Disable .apk signature verification). I do choose the dalvik patch so no odex for core.jar.

After reboot you'll have modded google play active.

Remember that at every reboot a script is running that will zippalign every new application that you've linked 2 sd so if you have a lot of new apps linked2sd the boot will take longer ...

Don't ever use reset to default the phone or you'll lose the launcher, just restore the nandroid if you need this ...

Hope it works for you and if it does then enjoy it.

You can report theming bugs if any maybe I'll look over when I have some spare time ...

Thanks.

Guest styrofoam

Hello,

I restored and I'll try, I give back my impressions! 

Thank you very much for sharing!  :wub:

Edit: I installed the ROM, it is as fast and stable as the Slim B952, but I do not like the theme, I put my theme Purple and everything is back to base, but "the keyboard stop" constantly! 

Too bad, because it is really good!  :(
Edited by styrofoam