[ROM] [ICS] [B952] INFUSION [CM FEATURES] [B06]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

Is the purpose of this thread just to make everyone go mad with anticipation?

lol,

i had to create the thread now because i need the URL for the button in rom settings that directs to this page

im just testing at the moment

Guest dt_matthews

lol,

i had to create the thread now because i need the URL for the button in rom settings that directs to this page

im just testing at the moment

many issues/bugs?

Guest feckineejit

just to be sure before i install the rom when you post it, do i need to install the official ics rom, then install sebs clockwork again, then install your new ics with clockwork.

Guest tillaz

many issues/bugs?

no, its just the battery life that is concerning me... it seems to drop really fast

i need to use untouched stock for a couple of hours to see if this is normal.

if not then i need to find out why its happening :huh:

also, there are a lot of tweaks that had to be left out because of no openGL

Guest dt_matthews

no, its just the battery life that is concerning me... it seems to drop really fast

i need to use untouched stock for a couple of hours to see if this is normal.

if not then i need to find out why its happening huh.png

also, there are a lot of tweaks that had to be left out because of no openGL

I've had really weird (big drops and massive fluctuations on reboots) with b926 & b927 so I dont think its your rom dude.

anything testing-wise you want/could use assistance with?

Guest John Matrix

One thing that i notised using 927 is that if wireless is on it rly suck up battery, was this case with ginger 2 ?

Since i never gave ginger a chance i updated to 926 on day i bought g300.

Guest Colossae3.23

@ Tillaz

How do you reckon Infusion (24/7/12) compares with AtomicMod for fluidity and speed?

Also, has anyone experienced, the blurry photos that others have complained about on the stock ICS roms?

Thanks

PS: this is Monday (can't stand that day)? :P and the 24th is tomorrow. duh....

Sorry mate, I can wait and keep and eye out for what others say.

Edited by Colossae3.23

Guest feckineejit

Damn, you had me all excited there, thought you posted the Rom, until i realized i couldn't click on the link, then the date gave it away,

Guest pelago

Is there any way to improve the touchscreen sensitivity/responsiveness?

I got the g300 two days ago coming from a zte blade and the g300 touchscreen seems way less responsive.. often it just doesn't recognize the input if I dont make sure to apply some pressure to the touch..

did anybody else notice this?

Try the official B892 upgrade, that should fix that problem.

Guest efix_LT

Damn, you had me all excited there, thought you posted the Rom, until i realized i couldn't click on the link, then the date gave it away,

wait for battery drain issue

I'm using NEEKH's rom that I think it's quite similar to this rom and the battery life it's great.

http://bbs.anzhi.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5330074&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D8693%26typeid%3D8693

Maybe you can grab some ideas for your rom. That rom has all languages, battery percentage, custom lockscreen and it's fast a and stable.

Guest andy.hyde4

I'm using NEEKH's rom that I think it's quite similar to this rom and the battery life it's great.

http://bbs.anzhi.com...693&typeid=8693

Maybe you can grab some ideas for your rom. That rom has all languages, battery percentage, custom lockscreen and it's fast a and stable.

could you mirror a download for this i cannot get it :/

could you mirror a download for this i cannot get it :/

You need to register to both sites, the forum and huawei download site... I'll try to upload to mediafire o something like that once I get home, but with chrome It's easy to translate and do the steps to donwload.

In that they've lot of roms, but this one seems the most stable and got english and spanish that was what I was looking for

Guest andy.hyde4

no it says you have to reply to get the link but wont let me reply. I might just wait for Tillaz to release tomorrow.

Edited by andy.hyde4

Guest supercx

This ROM is based on stock 4.0.3, fully working and ready for everyday use

==============================================================================

tillaz,

Hello. Were can i download this ROM and what do i need to do to install it? I already have installed the 927 Worldwide ROM.

Thank you.

Guest MickJack

@supercx, you need to look at the page a bit further down, date show's 24th, tomorrow. think there is still some work being done

DATE == B240712 == BUILD

The goalposts seem to be moved every time I get on modaco, new stuff on other threads, possible new releases and solutions poping up for this and that, looking forward to putting this on my phone and letting it sit for a while.

Edited by MickJack

Guest FrankieADZ
I can see this thread being F5'd to death at 12:01am tonight. :D

If it's not on by 12:01 we protest :ph34r: :lol:

Serious tho, can't wait to try it :)

Edited by FrankieADZ