ClockworkMod Not Working on My SF II

Guest beautifulily

Guest beautifulily

So I bricked my phone and tried unbricking it myself, following these instructions with the help of a friend. We did everything, and now when I turn my phone on, the green man comes up, and LED light and camera light flashes (the latter didn't used to when I turned my phone on). Then the ClockworkMod Recovery (v3.0.1.4) thing comes up, which all sounds great - except when I scroll through the options and select any one of them, the ClockworkMod logo comes up and nothing happens. I've tried everything - rebooting, clearing data, backing up and restoring, I've tried all the options, and the ClockworkMod logo just comes up and nothing else happens no matter how long I leave it. (Incidentally, unlike some other people who have had this same problem, I know I'm pressing the right button to select an option.) If I press anything else, it just goes back to the options page. I tried installing another version of CWM and even tried CyanogenMod, but that completely failed ...

Can anyone tell me what I can do? I've been Googling endlessly, and I find others in the same position as me, but I can't use the same solutions as them for whatever reason. Or the download links in the posts are old and I can't use them. I'm not sure if I can take it to the shops to get fixed or not.

Compared to others here, I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to this kind of thing. I've unlocked phones before, but this is the first time I've bricked and unbricked it.

Help appreciated. Thank you!