Google now cards thread

Guest plegdroid

Guest plegdroid

Google now cards

I thought rather than us spamming the cfx2 dev thread with info to which now cards we've got working, we could post our screenies here, with a little background to how we got the card. :)

Utternoob's guide to get Google now cards working on cfx2.

Thank you Terry.

open Google now, go to now settings.

press now cards to get into the card settings, and turn cards off. back out to desktop.

go to settings /apps/all, and find Google search.

clear it's data.

back out to desktop.

press Google search bar, and reinstigate the first time run of Google now.

any cards should now show up.

Edited by plegdroid

Guest plegdroid

a current list of card commands, confirmed as working in the us, but still may be useful.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=28308998&postcount=689

confirmed cards working: U.K (will add other none U.S counrtys when confirmed )

Weather.

Travel. (driving and public transportation ).

Flights.

Sport, *football. (looks like premier teams only at the moment unless confirmed otherwise )

*Baseball.

Do a barrel roll (type "do a barrel roll "). for fun :D

Edited by plegdroid

Guest utternoob

Baseball at the moment, tried Basketball and NFL but both are pre-season at the moment. Same for NHL. Add I'm hungry to the list, it brings up local restaurants :D

Edited by utternoob

Guest Josh92

I've so far found the commute one hilariously pointless, comes up randomly, even when I'm at home, telling me it'll take an hour and a half to get home. What the heck. Also came up with a random journey to a place in London, somewhere I've never been nor have plans to.

Least it keeps me amused now and again. :P

Guest Josh92

My sports cards have only ever looked like this so far, maybe the extra info only comes in game which I didn't get for the Chelsea game for some reason.

post-955517-13454073465132_thumb.jpg

Guest utternoob

OK, not quite sure what happened but I got NO notifications for the Man U game, even when the game was over or Everton scored. Absolutely nothing, yet I've had a notification for MLB and even driving

Guest Josh92

OK, not quite sure what happened but I got NO notifications for the Man U game, even when the game was over or Everton scored. Absolutely nothing, yet I've had a notification for MLB and even driving

I didn't get one either.. Weird. I did swipe the first one away this morning so whether that turned it off completely I don't know.

Guest plegdroid
I didn't get one either.. Weird. I did swipe the first one away this morning so whether that turned it off completely I don't know.

I think it's because you've swiped them away that clears them until the next game.

post-910238-13455038034556_thumb.jpg