[4 Nov 2012] [Jellybean] AOKPCM10 Remix RC 2.4

Guest burstlam

Guest chraist

Copy cpugov.sh to /system/etc/init.d

Works like a charm after setting the file-rights to "rwx r-x r-x". BIG THANKS! :-D

What would i need to add to the file if i would like to set the min cpu frec to 122 MHz?

why dont u use no frills app?

Did'nt think of it couse the builtin work very well in the CM9-AOKP mix.

Works like a charm after setting the file-rights to "rwx r-x r-x". BIG THANKS! :-D

What would i need to add to the file if i would like to set the min cpu frec to 122 MHz?

Did'nt think of it couse the builtin work very well in the CM9-AOKP mix.

Here ya go :)

cpugov.zip

Edited by De@n

Guest ...OverclocK...

sorry for the inconvenience, is that I wanted to make sure the correct way to install this rom, not so long ago that I install a rom on my blade, can you guys tell me how to do step by step in cwm? I want to avoid mistakes :)

sorry for the inconvenience, is that I wanted to make sure the correct way to install this rom, not so long ago that I install a rom on my blade, can you guys tell me how to do step by step in cwm? I want to avoid mistakes :)

1. Put ROM & Gapps on SDcard

2. Format System

3. Wipe Data / Factory reset

4. Flash ROM

5. Flash Gapps

6. Reboot

Guest 金河之秋1

非常感谢B大的更新,B大在这方面有这么深入的研究,为什么不职业做这个呢?国内就是一个很大的市场,你们一些圈内人士完全可以在国内做出一个CM来,完全秒杀那些miui,乐蛙,等等。希望B大生活愉快,新年快乐。还有就是,我们国内安卓网说了一些关于你的事情,然后就是,我昨晚竟然梦到了你,说是你来国内参加开发者大会,我就去问你的真名,这个梦千真万确。

Guest cowscrubber

Does the latest build suffer from slow charging issue? :mellow:

Just flashed this rom. It does not seem like it suffers from slow charging

Guest neothegod

GizmoTheGreen -This is a very generous offer. Burstlam is the ace Developer, it will be a great setback for blade owners if he stops developing. :(

Burstlam - Your ROMS are the only reason for me to stick with ZTE Blade and I am sure that many people following this thread will agree. Please continue your work even if it is only a fortnightly or monthly update. Thanks for all your hard work and time.

burstlam I have a spare zte blade if you want to continue development, if you pay for shipping you can have it. pm if interested.

+1

GizmoTheGreen -This is a very generous offer. Burstlam is the ace Developer, it will be a great setback for blade owners if he stops developing. :(

Burstlam - Your ROMS are the only reason for me to stick with ZTE Blade and I am sure that many people following this thread will agree. Please continue your work even if it is only a fortnightly or monthly update. Thanks for all your hard work and time.

Hear, hear.

Edited by De@n

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kisale12

hy! my wifi is not work in 2013.01.04 build after flash. everyone have this problem?

i tryd turn on from statusbar and from settings and nothing happens :)

Edited by kisale12

hy! my wifi is not work in 2013.01.04 build after flash. everyone have this problem?

i tryd turn on from statusbar and from settings and nothing happens :)

For me it works. Did you do a clean install?

Guest Droopy_be

For me it works. Did you do a clean install?

works fine for me too.

BT ok since 4/jan/2013

Stupid question: why 4 nov 2013 in the subject?

Edited by Droopy_be