CM9 for Lg Optimus L3 (E400)

Guest tony_secreto

I managed to fix ADB + MTP and ADM + PTP bug Still no USB storage enabled in Trebuchet though.

To fix ADB + MTP(PTP) non-working ADB shell, you have to edit the system's MTP inf file, adding the VID&PID of LG Optimus L3 CM9 as MTP device and then re-install the device. For example, I had one unrecognized device when I turned on ADB debug with MTP setting:

5f1f1c4c4d25353578d63da880e23852.png

so MTP device did not work.

I copied all files from DriverStorage related to wpdmtp to a new folder, opened wpdmtp.inf and added three lines (marked bold):

[VendorModels.NTx86]

; Kodak PTP

%USB\VID_040A&PID_0140.Device%=MTP, USB\VID_040A&PID_0140

%USB\VID_040A&PID_0200.Device%=MTP, USB\VID_040A&PID_0200

%USB\VID_040A&PID_0121.Device%=MTP, USB\VID_040A&PID_0121

%KodakDC4800%=MTP, USB\VID_040A&PID_0160

%LGE400%=MTP, USB\VID_1004&PID_61F9

[VendorModels.NTamd64]

; Kodak PTP

%USB\VID_040A&PID_0140.Device%=MTP, USB\VID_040A&PID_0140

%USB\VID_040A&PID_0200.Device%=MTP, USB\VID_040A&PID_0200

%USB\VID_040A&PID_0121.Device%=MTP, USB\VID_040A&PID_0121

%KodakDC4800%=MTP, USB\VID_040A&PID_0160

%LGE400%=MTP, USB\VID_1004&PID_61F9

[strings]

;Non-localizable

SERVICE_KERNEL_DRIVER = 0x1

SERVICE_DEMAND_START = 0x3

SERVICE_ERROR_NORMAL = 0x1

Msft="Microsoft"

LGE400="LG Optimus L3 E400"

and reinstalled driver with Have Disk method.

Now, the device is recognzed and work properly - I can access both SD cards while running ADB shell

baabaa84258ebff9056da4e07ba60db8.png

Hope this helps!

I use Windows XP, any idea? u.u

With the stock rom I can put my usb without any type of problems, Why in CM9 no?

Currently I have no winXP at hand, but you can change C:\Windows\inf\wpdmtp.inf like I mentioned for Windows 7 and do a re-install. If you succeed, report here please.

I don't know why the problems occur, but IMHO that is because the homebrew kernel. Maybe something is broken - now I am investigating RNDIS + ADB and cannot find a clue which file to fix :)

The same method is shown here by the way: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1291293

Edited by gellmar

is it possible to insert a keyboard that we use on stock rom to ics?

If you has got the stock rom installed yes

Extract the keyborad app of system app(stock rom) and install it on your CM9

God Luck :b

If you has got the stock rom installed yes

Extract the keyborad app of system app(stock rom) and install it on your CM9

God Luck :b

I tried before, but without success,force close only

Guest gellmar

Well found a new big bug, or even a couple of :) The first one is a lack of FAT support in mod so LUKS does not either install mkdosfs or mount fat containers. The second bug involves 2d acceleration enabled setting and gives us a reboot of phone when you start a play from YouTube, turn the screen back and forth - it resizes a picture but ina couple of seconds it reboots. With a disabled setting everything is fine. In antutu 2.9.2 however this setting on gives +30 score, so we have to do something with browser rendering choppinness and YouTube reboot.

Guest Ygreck

hm... no, plz not

btw, i cant wait any more, im back to stock, sorry guys ;P

i hope next version is more... more everything xD

btw2, can it be that vibration on cm9 dont work?

Guest softdevsalon

can someone make a thread for lg custom rom based on cm9?

i am willing to help and actually i made some changes... my phone now is running custom cm9 base on what i want..

can someone make a thread for lg custom rom based on cm9?

i am willing to help and actually i made some changes... my phone now is running custom cm9 base on what i want..

I do not program but I am a good ideader, if you know programming could work, the important thing is to put the custom features to CM9 rom such as keyboard, launcher and other features...

Yo no se programar pero sí soy un buen ideader, si sabes programar podríamos trabajar, lo importante es poner características de la custom rom a CM9 como por ejemplo el teclado, el launcher y demás características...

Guest softdevsalon

I do not program but I am a good ideader, if you know programming could work, the important thing is to put the custom features to CM9 rom such as keyboard, launcher and other features...

Yo no se programar pero sí soy un buen ideader, si sabes programar podríamos trabajar, lo importante es poner características de la custom rom a CM9 como por ejemplo el teclado, el launcher y demás características...

i am not also a good programmer ...maybe i can start.. also i am fun of changing some settings and etc as long as it is stated that we can change something...so Jaizu maybe we can start just pm me so that we can talk more