[ICS] [REPACK] [4.0.3] B936 U8815 Vodafone OTA release [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest unaszplodrmann

Please post Quadrant results instead. Antutu results aren't worth the cpu time it took to compute them. Its also worth noting that comparing your Antutu total to those of others is pointless, unless you both have the same SD card installed.

Guest tron7766

Oh sorry, I´m an old Blade User/Flasher hehe.. I choose DATA/Factory,format System, Cache and Dalvik Cache....

Baseband ?? Yes on the Pics from ICS, my Baseband is other... Puh Blade don´t want this....

Edited by tron7766

Guest TangerineTractor

hi! some opinions of users who tried B936 please?

Good so far. Smoother and faster than 934 or infusion I think, but that may be wishful thinking. Certainly no problems. Been running for 3 hours, made one 20 min phone call, and has used 10% battery, which is pretty good. I have all my usual apps installed and running, everything working, including BBC iPlayer, Power Toggles, Light Flow, wifi, bluetooth.

Please post Quadrant results instead. Antutu results aren't worth the cpu time it took to compute them. Its also worth noting that comparing your Antutu total to those of others is pointless, unless you both have the same SD card installed.

Quadrant score 2083

Guest Pain_Deluxe

So far, i have tested Dead Trigger and it still works bad.t does have VF boot animation, but i didn't see any other vodafone apps, its completly clean rom.

So there still some graphic issues. ?

why we cant disable HWA for Dead Trigger-.-

after reading about dead trigger i have installed it and gave it like 5 mins of play and it was a good experience, no lags etc.. im on this new rom and oc'ed (kernel by geno) to 1.228ghz.. is it that later in the game its gettin more heavy on graphic??

quadrant results:

total:2102

cpu:2192

mem:2045

i/o:4299

2D:333

3D:1639

antutu: 3391

ram:373

cpu int:766

cpu f.p.:492

2d: 295

3d: 1041

dbase i/o: 325

sd write: 22 (wow, level 8 sd card kingston)

sd read: 74

cpu: 1228mhz

Newbie to flashing ROMS on the Huawei Ascend G300 here so please be gentle!

I'm on stock UK GB 2.3.6, Baseband version 109808. Rooted, but that's all.

Can I just download the zip and use the 'software upgrade' option from the SD card.

Am I on the correct baseband version? Do I need to unlock the bootloader?

Anything else I'm missing? Should I do a backup first (If so - what's the best method?) Do I need to backup my IMEI?

Thanks.

Guest jontylol

on quadrant i didnt seem to get as good scores as other people.

Total: 1698

CPU: 1644

Memory: 1541

I/O 3156

2D: 794

3D 1355

Similar to what I get. The results posted above were done with an overclocked kernel.

Guest thepolodoc

Similar to what I get. The results posted above were done with an overclocked kernel.

oh i didnt notice. Whoops. At least I have better 2d performance than him it seems

Guest thepolodoc

Newbie to flashing ROMS on the Huawei Ascend G300 here so please be gentle!

I'm on stock UK GB 2.3.6, Baseband version 109808. Rooted, but that's all.

Can I just download the zip and use the 'software upgrade' option from the SD card.

Am I on the correct baseband version? Do I need to unlock the bootloader?

Anything else I'm missing? Should I do a backup first (If so - what's the best method?) Do I need to backup my IMEI?

Thanks.

I would recommend following the guide here http://www.modaco.com/topic/356806-guide-upgrade-and-downgrade-the-g300-between-gb-ics-and-jb- with-downloads/ so you get to ICS then you flash over this with Clockwork mod. Otherwise you will have issues with baseband as this doesnt have the middle package i believe its called (or is that just for downgrading... Someone help me out here)

Guest ugnius40

will you get notification toggles using update.app?

+1, okay I'm fairly new to all this rom stuff. Can someone explain me in simple terms, how does one add notification toggles to this rom, ones like in infusion by tillaz. Or is my best bet some apk from market?

Thanks

Edited by ugnius40