[CM7.2Final/Improved] For Liquid A1/Liquid E

Guest Ainillia

TWRP for Liquid A1/E :

Install it via GooManager app (http://goo.im/devs/s...nager_2.1.2.apk).

• Users with CM9 or CM7.2 or MIUI v4
    • Download GooManager [Market] (or .apk above) and open it.

• Click menu button, and select "Install OpenRecoveryScript" and answer yes to the questions.

gooim1.png

[*]Wait for installation end. You've touch recovery automatically working :)

Umm... i tried this from LiquidNext. It's saying no compatible ROMs found and no recoveries found!

use this http://www.mediafire...f57tphih5p182xn :)

Extract and then run "install_recovery.cmd"

*i don't remember where i found this. Thanks for uploader

I got the recovery.img from goo.im and flashed it seperately. Thanks anyways.

Edit: I made a clean install of "salsa-ota-eng.lupohirp.zip" using TWRP but am unable to enable ad2sd from liquidparts. after i reboot, it still shows unchecked. a2sd worked fine. I am going to try flashing stock froyo bin and then come back to salsa and see.

Edited by usju

Guest Diljeet

I got the recovery.img from goo.im and flashed it seperately. Thanks anyways.

Edit: I made a clean install of "salsa-ota-eng.lupohirp.zip" using TWRP but am unable to enable ad2sd from liquidparts. after i reboot, it still shows unchecked. a2sd worked fine. I am going to try flashing stock froyo bin and then come back to salsa and see.

A2sd is not working from a long time on this rom, going to stock will not help, A2sd is broken.

The alternative is to Download the Remove A2sd patch from first page's rom v2 downloads, and use Link2Sd after flashing it.

Edited by Diljeet

Guest Ma7moud

A2sd is not working from a long time on this rom, going to stock will not help, A2sd is broken.

The alternative is to Download the Remove A2sd patch from first page's rom v2 downloads, and use Link2Sd after flashing it.

A2SD is working from Terminal Emulator I think

just type

su

a2sd install

and follow instructions then reboot

a2sd with data to sd seemed to work fine with "CM72FC-V2-Ainillia-150912.zip" for me from liquidparts, but i dont remember how i did it :P. As you said, its not working on "salsa-ota-eng.lupohirp.zip".

I tried running the terminal commands and it seems to have worked but i have no way of verifying. a2sd check command doesnt work after rebooting and cannot use a2sdgui with this rom. So i'm gonna finally try link2sd :P

Edited by usju

Guest fetaboy

Hello guys!

what is the way to flash last Lupo'zip,out on the 12 Oct.; it is NOT a complete Rom!

Thanks for your hard work.

Regards

Edited by fetaboy

Guest fetaboy

I agree. I've tried Lupo's rom and I faced a couple of bugs.

- Battery drain is too high (wiped all).

- Deep sleep not working (with smartassv2)

- Facebook app doesn't show properly.

- Weather channel app just quit randomly.

- Video recording is extremly laggy (class10 sd)

I hope those can be fixed soon. Otherwise it is very smooth and Link2sd work fine.

Thx for the hard work.

Guest Thmz159

For me, deep sleep works.

But Sygic and Copilot close at startup (no crash report or force close thing, just goes to homescreen), can anyone try Sygic or Copilot from the market (free) and see if it starts up? I need GPS tomorrow :/

Guest sss_ddk

But Sygic and Copilot close at startup (no crash report or force close thing, just goes to homescreen), can anyone try Sygic or Copilot from the market (free) and see if it starts up? I need GPS tomorrow :/

Just installed copilot...it works (loaded it and got to the login page...didn't go further)

Guest Thmz159

Just installed copilot...it works (loaded it and got to the login page...didn't go further)

Many thanks for testing. I'll reinstall the rom and hope it'll work. :P

EDIT: it was because of picotts that I freezed with titanium backup :)

EDIT2: Sygic still doesn't work :(

Edited by Thmz159

Guest Ainillia

Hello,

A V3 early bird version (one winged angel) has been leaked, named "CM72FV3-Ainillia-251012.zip". The file has been removed from the internet.

I don't know who downloaded it, or leaked it, or anything else, but if this guy/girl recognises him/herself, please don't install it you could have problems. Thank you.

Hope this person will NOT install it... <_<. If so, happy bugs/locked SIM card. :blush:.

Guest ccorasaaa

Hello,

A V3 early bird version (one winged angel) has been leaked, named "CM72FV3-Ainillia-251012.zip". The file has been removed from the internet.

I don't know who downloaded it, or leaked it, or anything else, but if this guy/girl recognises him/herself, please don't install it you could have problems. Thank you.

Hope this person will NOT install it... <_<. If so, happy bugs/locked SIM card. :blush:.

Anilla what about the port of CM10?

Guest Master_T

Guys, is there any way to make Link2sd work on lupohirp's latest rom? I tried but it doesn't work, every time I start it asks me for the partition type and asks me to reboot, like it always was the first time I used it.

Guest Diljeet

Guys, is there any way to make Link2sd work on lupohirp's latest rom? I tried but it doesn't work, every time I start it asks me for the partition type and asks me to reboot, like it always was the first time I used it.

I flashed the Remove A2Sd Patch of rom V2 downloads from first page, and link2Sd worked for me, i used link2sd for 2-3 days on the latest lupohirp release.

Are you trying to port cm7.2 to miui(if true then its great news)

Guest Master_T

I flashed the Remove A2Sd Patch of rom V2 downloads from first page, and link2Sd worked for me, i used link2sd for 2-3 days on the latest lupohirp release.

Are you trying to port cm7.2 to miui(if true then its great news)

Thanks, didn't notice the patch, will try it now.

EDIT: patch works, thanks.

As for MIUI, I've tried 3 times, and failed miserably. There are problems with libraries, the ones included in these roms are incompatible with miui. Mixing them with the ones from other releases helps a bit, but still I can't get past the bootanimation. The most aggravating problem is that I don't know how to find out which libraries give problems, since logcat doesn't tell you. Searched online a bit but didn't find any info on that.

Edited by Master_T

Guest Master_T

I've been using lupo's latest rom for a day now, and it NEVER goes into deep sleep. Anyone else with this problem? BetterBatteryStats says the coulprit is "wifi-interface" that is causing the kernel wakes, even if I chose to turn off wifi when screen is off.

Otherwise the rom would be perfect... any ideas how to fix?

EDIT: tried turning wifi off manually and it DOES go to deepsleep... but it doesn't if wifi is turned on. Weird. Will test some more. If anyone has info on how this could be fixed please report.

Edited by Master_T

Guest alboz83

I've been using lupo's latest rom for a day now, and it NEVER goes into deep sleep. Anyone else with this problem? BetterBatteryStats says the coulprit is "wifi-interface" that is causing the kernel wakes, even if I chose to turn off wifi when screen is off.

Otherwise the rom would be perfect... any ideas how to fix?

I see that with this rom and cm9 also, with wifi on deep sleep don't works never, but works with data on. Anyway, i don't use this rom, now i'm trying again but i have crazy screen, changing sensitivity and noise value don't change nothing. And camcorder is very slow, how cm9 and all cm7.2.

Guest Master_T

Yep, I've tested a bit more and I can confirm the phone doesn't sleep unless you turn off wifi manually. Damn, I was searching for a new rom and this worked perfectly for me, but this bug is annoying. Hope someone can come up with a fix. I don't have any other problems like "crazy screen".

Edited by Master_T

Guest alboz83

I found this "for the camcorder I replaced system/etc/media_profiles.xml file and system/lib/libOmx**** files from honor's cm7.2 rc1" from one post of brgi. I'm tried with CM7.2 of Ainillia but seems don't works. I use camcorder, and i would to fix it with cm7.2 and cm9

Guest alboz83

Guys, very good news, i fix the camcorder, now i record how in LiquidNext.

Take this files from LiquidNext 1.9.2

- /system/etc/media_profiles.xml

- /system/lib/liboemcamera.so

- /system/lib/libOmxCore.so

- /system/lib/libOmxVdec.so

- /system/lib/libOmxWmaDec.so

- /system/lib/libOmxWmvDec.so

Now delete this files from CM7.2 (i tried with CM7.2 v2). There is other files libOmx*.so, delete all.

Push the files with adb or root explorer (changing permits in rw-r--r--) and reboot.

I don't know if this works on other rom how cm9, i'll try

I'm happy to resolve this big problem :)

Edit: I tried with CM9 but don't work :( Camera open but when i push button to recorder nothing happens

Edited by alboz83