[CM7.2Final/Improved] For Liquid A1/Liquid E

Guest Ainillia

Since the cm7.2 is on final stage, i want to add certain apps which might be interesting to others.

I am a UI and Animation fan, so customizing and searching apps is fun for me.

Apps from HoneyComb, ICS & JellyBean for gingerbread.

ICS Gallery(Market)

ICS Camera(Market), i think panorama will work on cm9 too

ICS Launcher - Holo Launcher(Market)

CM7.2 ICS Theme(Market)-extra theme Lunar UI(Market)

ICS Live Wallpapers(Market1,Market2,Market3,Market4)

Jelly Bean LockScreen(Market)

HoneyComb Music(Thread Link,Market) non US members can try the thread link

Miui File Explorer for any rom, user app not system XDA Thread Link

Old Froyo Gallery for anyone who has problems with gallery(Market)

I also found sense 4.0 clock without animation of flip, notify me if anybody needs it.

---

If anyone thinks this post is inappropiate, then notify me, i will update/remove it.

Thanks to all the Developers, i love all this.

Guest ccorasaaa

Since the cm7.2 is on final stage, i want to add certain apps which might be interesting to others.

I am a UI and Animation fan, so customizing and searching apps is fun for me.

Apps from HoneyComb, ICS & JellyBean for gingerbread.

ICS Gallery(Market)

ICS Camera(Market), i think panorama will work on cm9 too

ICS Launcher - Holo Launcher(Market)

CM7.2 ICS Theme(Market)-extra theme Lunar UI(Market)

ICS Live Wallpapers(Market1,Market2,Market3,Market4)

Jelly Bean LockScreen(Market)

HoneyComb Music(Thread Link,Market) non US members can try the thread link

Miui File Explorer for any rom, user app not system XDA Thread Link

Old Froyo Gallery for anyone who has problems with gallery(Market)

I also found sense 4.0 clock without animation of flip, notify me if anybody needs it.

---

If anyone thinks this post is inappropiate, then notify me, i will update/remove it.

Thanks to all the Developers, i love all this.

THEMES MANAGER doesn't work! :(

Holo launcher scrolling animations are not smooth so i stay away from it

I have smooth scrolling at Holo Launcher, when i have elasting scrolling off, scrolling speed 50 or 65, and scrolling cache to High Quality and you can try from Cyanogen Mod Settings - Performance - Scrolling Cache to Force Enabled, and also change the animation style of drawer from card stack to normal. I hope this helps.

THEMES MANAGER doesn't work!

I hope it works in next Ainillia's release, it worked for me on lupo's release at previous thread, may be you can replace the theme manager apk from that rom

Edited by Diljeet

Guest ccorasaaa

I have smooth scrolling at Holo Launcher, when i have elasting scrolling off, scrolling speed 50 or 65, and scrolling cache to High Quality and you can try from Cyanogen Mod Settings - Performance - Scrolling Cache to Force Enabled, and also change the animation style of drawer from card stack to normal. I hope this helps.

I hope it works in next Ainillia's release, it worked for me on lupo's release at previous thread, may be you can replace the theme manager apk from that rom

I'm trying ;)

Doesn't work! DAMN!

Edited by ccorasaaa

I'm trying

Doesn't work! DAMN!

you can try go launcher ex with ics theme, go launcher is fastest of the launchers and ics theme is also good. Plus a lot of customizations.

I also can't wait for the update. :rolleyes:

Edited by Diljeet

Ainillia good work!! ... You continue in your battle for the "Skull" boot animation! (i immediately put the standard bootanimation it's too good).... For all the rest thanks for your work!!

hi how can i change to the defaut animation? its just copy the boot animation zip into the phone memory?

Edited by zm3

Guest Ainillia

Tks! in sd card or in internal memory?

Internal memory, you must be with a root explorer, and mount /system as write. Take Mi File explorer, menu key, settings, check "root explorer" and "mount file system as write".

Internal memory, you must be with a root explorer, and mount /system as write. Take Mi File explorer, menu key, settings, check "root explorer" and "mount file system as write".

ok i'll try that, tks again!

Edited by zm3

Guest lupohirp

Hi

i've passed the new version to ainilla and he's applying his fix.

howewer for get work this fixed version you MUST WIPE ALL and don't simply update. this because i've apllied a fix for internal storage. now we have 200mb free on first start and not 160 like was previously :) you know the rest of the changelog.

by now i'm gonna start work on ics :)

Hi

howewer for get work this fixed version you MUST WIPE ALL and don't simply update. this because i've apllied a fix for internal storage. now we have 200mb free on first start and not 160 like was previously you know the rest of the changelog.

by now i'm gonna start work on ics

Great 200mb Internal and 20mb Ram Boost( Sounds Awesome )

Seems the App2SD Kernel patch broke Link2SD, however i prefer Link2sd, personaly.

But, the "old" App2SD is working, open LiquidParts, A2sd tab. Click on format ext. Then reboot, re-open LiquidParts in the a2sd tab, and check App2SD to enable it. Works for Update1 installed.

I have the same problem with link2sd! Is there any solution to put it work? I cant mount the 2nd ext4 partition.

Guest Ainillia

Hi

howewer for get work this fixed version you MUST WIPE ALL and don't simply update. this because i've apllied a fix for internal storage. now we have 200mb free on first start and not 160 like was previously you know the rest of the changelog.

by now i'm gonna start work on ics

Thanks lupohirp for your work and your kernel. I'll make a complete .zip, and not a simple 3-4MB update.

(shhhhh, didn't started to work i was eating :$)

Edited by Ainillia

Guest lupohirp

Thanks lupohirp for your work and your kernel. I'll make a complete .zip, and not a simple 3-4MB update.

(shhhhh, didn't started to work i was eating :$)

ehehehehe howewer you need all the rom that i send you to get 200mb system partition and not only the kernel. partition sizes are rom-related side :)

Guest Ainillia

u solved the link2sd issue too?

i don't like a2sd

There will be only App2SD, sorry. They don't like eachother, and App2SD is faster, but without customization, unless with a third-party apk, maybe.

Edited by Ainillia

Guest zorginho

There will be only App2SD, sorry. They don't like eachother, and App2SD is faster, but without customization, unless with a third-party apk, maybe.

hmm ok then.

so a2sd+ext4 works well?

sry for my bad English

- Updated Theme manager & link (only for ROM V2)

- Reworked downloads section

- Updated changelog

- Updated "Notes and Tweaks" section for "App2SD" init.

GApps included ? or a separate download?