[CM7.2Final/Improved] For Liquid A1/Liquid E

Guest Ainillia

Guest paulus4605

Guys you did a great job, just don't know if the update is installed correctly( can't seem to see the difference in the filemanager) unless I did something wrong here which could be very likely :lol:

Edited by paulus4605

Actually I have OI File Manager too (not the MIUI one), even after applying update1.

Guys you did a great job, just don't know if the update is installed correctly( can't seem to see the difference in the filemanager) unless I did something wrong here which could be very likely

Have the same problem with high-res photos. Could you please include the original camera too?

I flashed the new kernel, it frees 25 mb of ram but I can't take 5 mp photos and play videos.I also wiped and flashed many times.

Another problem: in the apps YouTube and Twitter, when I write something in the search textbox, nothing appears. The textbox remains empty (even if the words are there, the search works).

I captured a video showing the problem (sorry for .mov): https://www.dropbox.com/s/bh166z8ksigcsrp/youtube.mov

Does anybody else have this problem? Thanks.

Guest lupohirp

Actually I have OI File Manager too (not the MIUI one), even after applying update1.

Have the same problem with high-res photos. Could you please include the original camera too?

Another problem: in the apps YouTube and Twitter, when I write something in the search textbox, nothing appears. The textbox remains empty (even if the words are there, the search works).

I captured a video showing the problem (sorry for .mov): https://www.dropbox....srp/youtube.mov

Does anybody else have this problem? Thanks.

problem is the kernel. sizes are good but not enough... the problem is the size of adsp which we must set to 25 mb :( and then return to 188 mb :( sorry guys but i think was a good idea :( in afternoon i will release a kernel :( i'm disappointed :(

Edited by lupohirp

problem is the kernel. sizes are good but not enough... the problem is the size of adsp which we must set to 25 mb and then return to 188 mb sorry guys but i think was a good idea in afternoon i will release a kernel i'm disappointed

Thank you anyway, you tried it.

Don't worry, we are here to test. =D

Thanks again!

Thank you anyway, you tried it.

problem is the kernel. sizes are good but not enough... the problem is the size of adsp which we must set to 25 mb and then return to 188 mb sorry guys but i think was a good idea in afternoon i will release a kernel i'm disappointed

Edited by Gnask

Guest lupohirp

ok guys i've resolved graphics glitches i can take photos with 3 megapixels but not with five and this with a limit of 212mb instead of 213. i'm trying to get the maximum ram with the possibility of take photos with 5mp :)

ok guys i've resolved graphics glitches i can take photos with 3 megapixels but not with five and this with a limit of 212mb instead of 213. i'm trying to get the maximum ram with the possibility of take photos with 5mp

You are the boss, Thanks

Edited by Diljeet

Guest lupohirp

problems with graphics and photos are gone!!!now i can take photos with 5mp :) ram available now is 209mb :)))seems all good now :) i will release kernel this evening i want to add one two things and meanwhile test if it all goes right :)

Edited by lupohirp

problems with graphics and photos are gone!!!now i can take photos with 5mp ram available now is 209mb ))seems all good now i will release kernel this evening i want to add one two things and meanwhile test if it all goes right

Hello lupo

brgi at post #54 he can't take 5mp photos and also can't watch videos. I hope you might want to check that video part too. Thanks for all

Edited by Diljeet

Guest Master_T

problems with graphics and photos are gone!!!now i can take photos with 5mp ram available now is 209mb ))seems all good now i will release kernel this evening i want to add one two things and meanwhile test if it all goes right

You give us hope back! Great job! This still means 21 more free MBs than before, which is still a big improvement on a phone with so little memory as the A1. Keep it up!

Guest lupohirp

Hello lupo

brgi at post #54 he can't take 5mp photos and also can't watch videos. I hope you might want to check that video part too. Thanks for all

oh thanks :) videos fixed!!!!:)) the definitive avalaible size of ram is 205 mb guys :))) now works everything :) i want to add other one-two things before releasing :)

Guest Ainillia

oh thanks videos fixed!!!!) the definitive avalaible size of ram is 205 mb guys )) now works everything i want to add other one-two things before releasing

Good, lupohirp, you're making an awesome job with the chocolate kernel. I've played it with it too :P

Edited by Ainillia

Guest lupohirp

so we can record video at 480p and play hq videos without issues?

yes i can play and record videos :)

howewer before final release i've added two things:

1)disabled vsync

2)backported yaffs2 drivers from jb_chocolate

this evening i will release kernel :) i think also that with ginger we have finished it is really high optimized now :) from tomorrow i will start work on ics :)

Guest Ainillia

yes i can play and record videos

howewer before final release i've added two things:

1)disabled vsync

2)backported yaffs2 drivers from jb_chocolate

this evening i will release kernel i think also that with ginger we have finished it is really high optimized now from tomorrow i will start work on ics

When you have finished, just upload boot.img, i'll make another Update, i think of just re-working the "Update1" with the new boot.img

Edited by Ainillia

A complete ROM in one zip file would be great too, for people with other ROMs who want to switch to this ROM (Like me :P )

Edited by Ma7moud

Guest Ainillia

A complete ROM in one zip file would be great too, for people with other ROMs who want to switch to this ROM (Like me )

Will make one too :) I'll release an update2, and a new "Final" ROM, which will include the first ROM, Updates 1 and 2, and fixes.

So, users who want to update, just update. Others and new ROM users will flash the complete .zip

Edited by Ainillia

Guest sambapati

Hi there,

Looks promising, however, Link2SD did not work for me. I picked ext4, rebooted, and then I got the same message. Using Liquid E.

Thanks

Same problem on Liquid E I cannot install nothing on Sdext partition!! :( (also after formatted SD ed installed all from begin )

Guest Ainillia

Same problem on Liquid E I cannot install nothing on Sdext partition!! (also after formatted SD ed installed all from begin )

Seems the App2SD Kernel patch broke Link2SD, however i prefer Link2sd, personaly.

But, the "old" App2SD is working, open LiquidParts, A2sd tab. Click on format ext. Then reboot, re-open LiquidParts in the a2sd tab, and check App2SD to enable it. Works for Update1 installed.

Edited by Ainillia