[CM7.2Final/Improved] For Liquid A1/Liquid E

Guest Ainillia

Guest izmaelis

GPS is not working for me after flashing this ROM. Radio button Settings -> Location & Security -> GPS Source -> Use Internal GPS is selected.

What can be the problem?

Thanks.

GPS is not working for me after flashing this ROM. Radio button Settings -> Location & Security -> GPS Source -> Use Internal GPS is selected.

What can be the problem?

Thanks.

GPS is working fine for me. Try restarting the phone once or twice.

"- Microphone vol, in the recording app, seems ultra low in this app."

hello,

i had the same problem with LCR-F 2.0

the problem was fixed by flashing the original audiolibs

http://www.mediafire...5b1z5bly8foo9z5 (thank you PaZirezz !)

Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try.

Hey guys, I solved the problem with the graphics. It was caused by the system\lib\libsurfaceflinger.so file.

I replaced it with the liquidnext one and now neocore scores 31 fps.

Try it and let me know.

Guest philippe75017

hello,

what is the relation between this project and the one below

http://www.modaco.com/topic/354851-cm72-cyanogenmod-72-for-liquida1liquide/

i can see that ainillia is involved in both,

but i see some differences (for example, different recovery tool is used etc)

so i assume it is separate projects, but i'm a bit confused

thanks

Guest Ainillia

hello,

what is the relation between this project and the one below

http://www.modaco.co...iquida1liquide/

i can see that ainillia is involved in both,

but i see some differences (for example, different recovery tool is used etc)

so i assume it is separate projects, but i'm a bit confused

thanks

This one is more advanced/tweaked, faster, and have better RAM management.

Guest philippe75017

thanks !

please, tell me

1 would malez recovery work instead of TWRP ?

2 is system partitioning required (like when you install the ICS custom rom over a liquidnext)

i already have on my liquid

swap partition

ext2 partition

malez recovery

so can i flash this rom over my current configuration directly ? (after wipe of course)

Guest Ainillia

thanks !

please, tell me

2 is system partitioning required (like when you install the ICS custom rom over a liquidnext)

swap partition

ext2 partition

malez recovery

so can i flash this rom over my current configuration directly ? (after wipe of course)

You can try with malez... but i know some have problems with CWM, so.. Maybe you'll have them too. I recommand TWRP, but the choice is yours.

Guest izmaelis

I've restarted my phone several times both with GPS turned ON and OFF. That didn't help.

Oh, nevermind.. Just figured out that I was getting very (or no) weak signal even near open window. Great ROM so far.

Thanks!

thanks !

please, tell me

swap partition

ext2 partition

malez recovery

your sdcard is partitioned good.

Recommended(256MB swap, 512MB ext and rest Fat)

But since malez don't support this new partition layout, you will need this new recovery for support & error free installation and good functionality of the rom.

Malez won't work, TWRP is good and easy to use recovery with touchscreen implementation.

If you want to switch back to previous roms you can install malez again, the twrp installation is similar to malez.

if you want installer similar to malez, refer post #108

also ext4 is faster than ext2 so you can try that too

Hey guys, I solved the problem with the graphics. It was caused by the system\lib\libsurfaceflinger.so file.

Try it and let me know.

hello since you are trying to resolve the graphic issue

i see these four files are loaded when i install opengl application from eclipse, i see them loaded in the Log

09-18 22:46:44.725: D/libEGL(1023): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLES_android.so

09-18 22:46:44.765: D/libEGL(1023): loaded /system/lib/egl/libEGL_adreno200.so

09-18 22:46:44.785: D/libEGL(1023): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_adreno200.so

09-18 22:46:44.795: D/libEGL(1023): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_adreno200.so

i don't know whether these are of any help, but its information for just a try.

Try it and let me know.

-

GOOD GOOD GOOD NEWS FOR EVERY ONE PLEASE READ SPECIALLY AINILLIA

big thanks to brgi

-

I replace the file system\lib\libsurfaceflinger.so from the liquidnext1.9.2 to the cm7.2 via Root Explorer and fixed permissions rrr-w

-

And after reboot here are the results:

-

I calculated the results by my personal OpenGl 3d application which i created(my application renders a large amount of images too and fro, from many number of images displayed at once to few number of images displayed at once(around 25 or less images per frame))

-

FPS results with CM7.2 libsurfaceflinger.so

29fps Constant

28fps Constant

a few ups and downs via more and less processing minimum 26 fps sometimes.

-

but i was amazed after replacing LN1.9.2 libsurfaceflinger.so

LiquidNext 1.9.2 libsurfaceflinger.so FPS results

41-40 fps sometimes

39-38 fps Constant

36-35-34 fps Constant during higher processing

32 fps minimum in some circumstances

-

for other 3d applications the fps could be different but the performance gap in my app is big and will also make a considerable difference in performance.

-

Note:i tried replacing 2-3 times from both roms, once after replacing the file in system folder i forget to fix permissions and my phone stopped booting(but when i replaced the file again by File Manager provided in TWRP recovery it booted again)

Edited by Diljeet

Guest sambapati

big thanks to brgi

-

I replace the file system\lib\libsurfaceflinger.so from the liquidnext1.9.2 to the cm7.2 via Root Explorer and fixed permissions rrr-w

-

-

I calculated the results by my personal OpenGl 3d application which i created(my application renders a large amount of images too and fro, from many number of images displayed at once to few number of images displayed at once(around 25 or less images per frame))

-

29fps Constant

28fps Constant

-

41-40 fps sometimes

39-38 fps Constant

-

for other 3d applications the fps could be different but the performance gap in my app is big and will also make a considerable difference in performance.

-

Note:i tried replacing 2-3 times from both roms, once after replacing the file in system folder i forget to fix permissions and my phone stopped booting(but when i replaced the file again by File Manager provided in TWRP recovery it booted again)

Great job.. before Neocore was ~ 25 now ~32

Guest chamma88

Tweaks :

- To capture a video with more FPS, lock the Liquid @920MHz, or even @998Mhz. Above 998Mhz is bit more complicated, should play with SVS.

- In "Liquid Parts", App2SD tab :

• SDCard ReadHead : Change to 2048.
  • Swappiness : Change to 20, moreless, if needed. Best is to uncheck "Swap" box (disable Swap).

- In "CyanogenMod settings/Performance/CPU Settings/avaliable governors", Choose : smartassV2. And chang freq. if you want.

DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING MORE IN "CyanogenMod settings/Performance", IT'S ALREADY SET AT BEST.

hi everyone thnx for this beautiful work

but i hav a problem setting. i did the same but after that my phone start crashing and rebooting almost every thing. then i pulled out the battery and restarted but it kept on restarting at the skull thing. i reflashed the rom but not these settings. phone is working ok bt camera and movie is rubbish.

u mentioned to "lock the liquid @920 mhz, but where do i go to lock it?????? plz help

hello,

This doesnt work in CM7.2. The phone stops booting. LCR was based on original ROM so it had no problems there.

Guest Ainillia

big thanks to brgi

-

-

-

-

29fps Constant

28fps Constant

-

41-40 fps sometimes

39-38 fps Constant

-

-

Played a bit with the library yesterday, i got nearly 50fps once, but now it doesn't even boot... Seems that library is linked to another one.

Guest philippe75017

hello,

This doesnt work in CM7.2. The phone stops booting. LCR was based on original ROM so it had no problems there.

bad news :( thanks for the test usju

if this microphone issue is not solved, we have no skype calls, no SIP calls either, whatsapp vocal messages etc

Edited by philippe75017

Played a bit with the library yesterday, i got nearly 50fps once, but now it doesn't even boot... Seems that library is linked to another one.

Good try but i think the approx 35 fps by replacing a single file libsurfaceflinger.so from 28 fps is good enough.

You can try but its not necessary, since cm10 has high frame rate due to butter project and after cm9 it will not take long to develop it(I suppose).

And after replacing the file my phone is faster than ever and also stable, never found any lag. I love it, performance is good and i can fell the difference while using it.

Thanks for all your efforts, you are a Great Developer(i mean all of you Developers are Great)

I also tried replacing files from other roms(although i don't know much about these files) and mine also stopped booting, but great thanks to TWRP file manager i replaced the files back and my phone boots again.

Guest sambapati

hello,

bad news thanks for the test usju

if this microphone issue is not solved, we have no skype calls, no SIP calls either, whatsapp vocal messages etc

Good news about audio.

I Tested the same 4 libraries from liquid next . The level seems very good

I have tried with voice recorder and also a Voip call

but after a normal call the microphone level go down again :(

Edited by sambapati