Mobile MoDaCo - BETA

Guest PaulOBrien

Hi Paul,

Is it still going to change to mobile.modaco.com and smartphone.modaco.com as in another thread, or has that idea been binned, or have I just imagined the whole thing!! :shock:

Guest superkingdave

just like to say superb job paul... i have been using modaco on my phone since jan but it was slow now its fantastic and this is only beta... cant wait for the full version, my only problem at the moment is the lack of page numbers at the bottom but you are apparently sorting that so it should be excellent. cheers

Guest TSCRYPTO

Last night entered a post in madukranian's registry tweak thread ("a little new-ish tweak for you") in the customisation section via my SPV in my local. When it had sent, TWO posts appeared in the main window, plus my status had been elevated to 'diehard'.

When I got home a short time later and checked this thread via my PC, equilibrium had been restored - just one post and my status set as 'enthusiast'.

Whys that then?

:?:

"]Update:

< and > now display properly in pagination, and pagination controls are shown at the bottom of the topic as well as the top.

P

Urrmm - hate to say this Paul, but I'm still not getting the prev/next/page no. options at the bottom of the screen. Just looked at the "Help and Advice" -> "Post Event" thread, got to the bottom of page one and there was no option for next page......

Hax

Guest TSCRYPTO

Hmmm..yeah, I too have not seen anything like it...

Will let you know if it occurs again - I dare say it wont be too far down the track when I am back in my local checking the forum... :lol:

M

Guest gradiation

Hi there,

Dunno if this has been metioned or not, but what about using table cell's behind each header and changing there colour slightly or maybee just the header text, to signify an un-seen post (you know how you have a red folder at the moment)

As i usually come back and forth, so would just like to get updated.

Guest tbrose

Paul, this mobile version rocks!

I have really been looking forward to this release, because missing all the MoDaCo-news while in school all day, is terrible :lol:

Great job, and I can't wait for the final release!

- tbrose

Guest drblow

Paul -

the site iscompletely great now! i've made several posts/pm's from my phone (like this one!) with no probs.

i still dont see page no's at page bottom tho?! am i meant to?

I second the page number selector being at the bottom as well as the top. A pain to have to scroll back up to the top again. That's my only grumble, otherwise it's pukka!

Guest ajb3000

don't know how possible it you be, but when someone inserts a link to another part of the forum, it loads the full version. is there any chance these could automatically load the mobile version when browsing the mobile version?

Guest superkingdave

hi i cant get it to work at the moment it brings up the frame but instead of the content it says that it is unable to read attachment message or something

don't know how possible it you be, but when someone inserts a link to another part of the forum, it loads the full version. is there any chance these could automatically load the mobile version when browsing the mobile version?

Dont know if its possible, but its not that hard to insert '/mobile' in the url with the 'go to' command in the menu ;)

Guest Brody

Just a quick message of praise really!! Your telling me that I can now get this forum on my SPV optimised!!? WOW Now that is a good idea!!! Cheers! ;)

Guest Paul [MVP]

You betcha Brody!

And what's more, i'm working on an even better version to be uploaded soon (including the much requested pagination change!) ;)

P