[ICS] MeijaICS [B952 4.0.3] FINAL Version !

Guest thejaimes111

Guest colehole

Battery seems really good. Got 2 days from a full charge. Not noticed any problems so far with any apps.

Edited by colehole

Guest mr_mufy

HI.

I have some "isues"

My portuguese Vodafone doens't work the MMS. even with the data activated.

But i really love this performance, really good.

But if it have the power toggles i think will be the best ICS rom.

thejaimes111, can you add an way to support the system themes?!

Guest thejaimes111

Yes, for getting it (it's as a try) go to my goo.im account /u8815/MeijaICS/add-ons

, anf here is a fike called MeijaICS-tweak-B9.1.zip

Regards !!

I also have problem with SD Card. The ROM's File manager see my SD card, but Total Commander and XYexplorer and many other apps not.

My SD card is new and working, I formated it also my compuet and my phone. It is working well under PC and Infusion ROM.

Yes, for getting it (it's as a try) go to my goo.im account /u8815/MeijaICS/add-ons

Regards !!

Ok, I found, wasn't my SD card the default storage, that's why I didn't see it on default.

Guest TangerineTractor

This is a lovely smooth fast rom. The only issue I have is that Light Flow keeps closing on me, which is a real downer, as I'm pretty lost without it.

Guest k123456

Regards !!

Hi is that the full Rom, are is tweak 9.1 just a tweek, ie can I install 9.1 zip, without installing 9

Guest thejaimes111

Hi is that the full Rom, are is tweak 9.1 just a tweek, ie can I install 9.1 zip, without installing 9

Isnt full rom, you have to install first B9, and then B9.1 as an add-on ;)

getting no notification bar and constant "interface app" crash

Try to reinstall it isnt normal...

Isnt full rom, you have to install first B9, and then B9.1 as an add-on ;)

Try to reinstall it isnt normal...

tryed and nothing. i think its something with my operators branding... back to B8 :/

question:

can i delete /data/custom.bin

i think its causing my problems (p4/pl) in it

Edited by sebag2

Guest sssingletrack

I like the 9.1 toggles. Running well for me at the moment with Smart Launcher.

Just wondering, can you update the Google now zip? It keeps telling me there's a new version but obviously I can't install it! Ha.

Guest thejaimes111

tryed and nothing. i think its something with my operators branding... back to B8 :/

question:

can i delete /data/custom.bin

i think its causing my problems (p4/pl) in it

I dont added that data/custom.bin, so I dont know..

Hope this isn't a dumb question...

I think my last stock ROM update was B936 (Vodafone Ireland). I'm currently on dazzozo's CM10 R1. I was thinking of trying this ROM (Meija ROM). Can I just flash it even though it's B952 based? Will this leave the RIL at B936? Or update it? Or does it matter - even if there is a mismatch? Or am I worrying too much... :blush:

thanks a lot.

You can install it with any problem :)

Great - thanks a lot for the prompt reply. Look forward to trying it...

Edit: oh - just out of curiosity will installing it change my RIL or will I stay on B936 (I assume - although I don't know of any way to check the RIL version)? I've seen anecdotal reports that B926 RIL is "best" for avoiding 2G/3G problems/reboots but authoritative info seems difficult to come across. And it was never clear to me exactly how to downgrade the RIL or install different versions safely... :blush:

Edited by dalyer

Guest urmet77

Hello so after installing b9 I lost my wifi it just wont turn on. Any way to recover it without new wipe clean install ? btw dont want to wipe coz I set everything up allready as I want my phone to be and then tryed wifi and ..... nothing . Btw this rom compared to cm9 r5 and cm10 r2 is way way better on battery performance I can get with last 10% screen on oc 1229mhz somewhere 2h of use its very good.

edit: got it working logcat showed that file (wpa_supplicant.conf) was allready in use cant start so just erased it and wifi started and connected.

Edited by urmet77

Guest thejaimes111

Led is not working, or at least the lightflow app does not work as it should. Anyone knows why?

Never noticed any led problem, as I use too this rom ;)

Maybe is a bad installed rom... don´t really know

Regards !