[ICS] [REPACK] VODA-CZ VERSION B937 [4.0.3]

Guest mack_

This a repack for CWM for Vodafone CZ ICS B937 for the U8815 which was uploaded.

"Only flash if you're on baseband 2030 "

To confirm your baseband , Go into Settings > About Phone > Baseband Version

If your baseband is 2030 then you can flash the repack but if not ...

Follow this link: http://www.modaco.co...with-downloads/

(Thanks to Cyda for the working zip and the upload ;))

repack ZIP link

Multi upload : http://www.multiuplo...o.uk/H3ZDHDDDSS

Drop box : https://www.dropbox.com/s/qn60sjzyr0l27zt/b937-repack-signed.zip

And remember to make a back up before you flash it.

Also because there was no vendor package uploaded,there are no notification toggles. So i would recommend using an app from the market called Power Toggles...

You can root this repack with the Superuser ARM zip (not the su-bin one) from:http://androidsu.com/superuser/ (Thanks to Dazzozo for uploading the link)

Thanks to b4da55 for the mirror to the update.app.

Edited by mack_

There is no vendor package uploaded because it doesn't exist. But it has toogles, huawei 4way locker, touchpal keybord. Do you really "see" them missing in unpacked rom? Then I am curious from where we got them. I don't know how does it work, but everyone who flashed only official Vodafone roms before have it. Problems seems to start when you mess with roms leaked, chinese etc.

There is no vendor package uploaded because it doesn't exist. But it has toogles, huawei 4way locker, touchpal keybord. Do you really "see" them missing in unpacked rom? Then I am curious from where we got them. I don't know how does it work, but everyone who flashed only official Vodafone roms before have it. Problems seems to start when you mess with roms leaked, chinese etc.

Chinese rom has vendor files. They have to be flashed

I don't understand your question or are you just saying there is no toggles?

I tried to unpack system.img in cygwin. Massive fail. Can only mount windows file systems.

Installed ubuntu in vmware player then got distracted.

i used the pearl script and used the ext2explore to extract the system.img running windows 7

Chinese rom has vendor files. They have to be flashed

I don't understand your question or are you just saying there is no toggles?

I am saying that notification toogles are there in B937 and that I have them. You are saying there are no toogles and that vendor file is necessary for them.So I got curious. Now it looks that I am missing something huge and you all are laughing http://postimage.org/image/cicsdfvrf/

Edited by qayl

OK here us a little FAQ that will come up....

If it doesn't flash, its because the files are in a folder inside the zip(I blame 7zip and my noobness)...

So you can use root explorer or your PC to move the files out the folder into the main zip

PS don't extract the zip

I am saying that notification toogles are there in B937 and that I have them. You are saying there are no toogles and that vendor file is necessary for them.So I got curious. Now it looks that I am missing something huge and you all are laughing :huh:

Screenshot_2012_09_28_00_52_20.png

Oh basically a repack doesn't contain certain files required for toggles...

I am saying that notification toogles are there in B937 and that I have them. You are saying there are no toogles and that vendor file is necessary for them.So I got curious. Now it looks that I am missing something huge and you all are laughing :huh:

Screenshot_2012_09_28_00_52_20.png

I think that if you installed a update with toggles when you flash a rom over it they Will be there.

i used the pearl script and used the ext2explore to extract the system.img running windows 7

Good tip. ext2explore.exe rom kitchen tools? I had no luck with the one on sourceforge

Edited by tcpaulh

Good tip. From kitchen tools? I had no luck with the one on sourceforge

For the script head over to the extracting update.app thread and tillaz's post about how he did it

For ext2explore try Google,I would upload a mirror but I'm away from my PC now... tapatalk is a lifesaver sometimes

Hmm, tried rearranging the zip a couple of times. Keep getting

file_getprop: failed to stat "/system/build.prop": No such file or directory
when flashing.

Gonna sleep and see in the morning.

Google says all sorts of conflicting stuff. Have an original system.img installed, have latest clockwork, turn off signature checking etc etc

Edited by tcpaulh

Hmm, tried rearranging the zip a couple of times. Keep getting when flashing.

Gonna sleep and see in the morning.

Google says all sorts of conflicting stuff. Have an original system.img installed, have latest clockwork, turn off signature checking etc etc

The zip I uploaded?

OK here us a little FAQ that will come up....

If it doesn't flash, its because the files are in a folder inside the zip(I blame 7zip and my noobness)...

So you can use root explorer or your PC to move the files out the folder into the main zip

PS don't extract the zip

Tried to flash the zip but Cwm fails. instalation aborted! :(
did you try that?