[ICS] [REPACK] [4.0.3] B944 U8815 Yoigo release [ROM]

Guest Cyda

works fine for me.

do you select rom and zip at the same time or do rom first then su, where did you get su zip, is there a download?

also did you do backup rom first.

Guest figueira

seemed ok in b940 rom

works fine for me.

Thank you very much for the input.

Every ICS ROM that I have tested is terrible when using Flash, including this one :(

It only works properly on GB.

The same happens with the BBC iPlayer, video looses sync with audio.

Guest TangerineTractor

have you tried installing the separate flash player rather than anything internal? I I've never even thought about it, flash player just gets restore every new Rom.

Guest figueira

Google Play Store install the Flash Player as soon as I login, along with all the other apps.

Even if it doesn't (on some ROM's it will not automatically install the aplications) I install it "manually" and the problem remains.

(What do you mean, the internal flash player?)

Any ideas?

Thanks! :)

Edited by figueira

Guest TangerineTractor

I don't know what I mean. I was just checking that you were installing flash player and not using something with embedded flash support.

Guest TangerineTractor

OK, so here's where I am at the moment... this is by far the fastest rom I've used to date. I have had no issues at all.

For the record, this is my standard config that I have used on all ICS roms so far:

Apex launcher (pro version)

Swype keyboard (beta)

Exchange email for my work mail

Aqua Mail Beta for my gmail (default gmail sync disabled)

Plume for twitter

Opera Mobile

Lightflow (paid version) (to turn off the charging led)

ROM Toolbox light to block ads and turn off 3g data notification

Flash player

Power Toggles

Opera Mobile

Google Maps

Navigon sat nav (dodgy copy, before you ask;-) )

Whatsapp

Camera ICS

Mixzing music player (paid version)

BBC iPlayer

Met Office Weather

Minimalistic Text widget

Quick Profiles Pro

uTorrent

Dropbox

Kingsoft Office

PrinterShare

WhosCall

Didn't realise I had so much stuff instaleld! All tested and working 100% perfectly on this ROM

Edited by TangerineTractor

OK, so here's where I am at the moment... this is by far the fastest rom I've used to date. I have had no issues at all.

For the record, this is my standard config that I have used on all ICS roms so far:

Apex launcher (pro version)

Swype keyboard (beta)

Exchange email for my work mail

Aqua Mail Beta for my gmail (default gmail sync disabled)

Plume for twitter

Opera Mobile

Lightflow (paid version) (to turn off the charging led)

ROM Toolbox light to block ads and turn off 3g data notification

Flash player

Power Toggles

Opera Mobile

Google Maps

Navigon sat nav (dodgy copy, before you ask;-) )

Whatsapp

Camera ICS

Mixzing music player (paid version)

BBC iPlayer

Met Office Weather

Minimalistic Text widget

Quick Profiles Pro

uTorrent

Dropbox

Kingsoft Office

PrinterShare

WhosCall

Didn't realise I had so much stuff instaleld! All tested and working 100% perfectly on this ROM

thanks for your find, you havnt answered my qs above, sorry for being a newbie.:-)

Guest TangerineTractor

thanks for your find, you havnt answered my qs above, sorry for being a newbie.:-)

I did.

there's a separate zip on the op. flash the Rom zip then su zip then reboot.

I

I did.

there's a separate zip on the op. flash the Rom zip then su zip then reboot.

I

ta. did you backup all yours from google play, theres a lot of stuff there, it would be nice if i could use them on mine with your backup.

Guest TangerineTractor

no. i don't use a backup, I just let it all restore from Google play.

you can use Google play from a pc to choose the apps to install if it's quicker

Guest TangerineTractor

have you installed cwm as described in the other threads?

then remove your battery, count to ten, and put it back in. hold volume up and keep it pressed. press power until it vibrates then let go, keeping volume up held down.

Guest bladebuddy
just tried it taking the battery out it worked, but im sure last time it did without taking the battery out.

Try to disable fastboot settings next time then you will not need to pull the battery.

have you installed cwm as described in the other threads?

then remove your battery, count to ten, and put it back in. hold volume up and keep it pressed. press power until it vibrates then let go, keeping volume up held down.

i put nova on but it seems i have got 2 launchers , stock and nova, how do just keep nova over the top but use my old settings

Guest TangerineTractor

you'll always have two launchers. just hit the home button and set one as default. the only other alternative is too use something like Rom Toolbox to delete the unwanted launcher.

you'll always have two launchers. just hit the home button and set one as default. the only other alternative is too use something like Rom Toolbox to delete the unwanted launcher.

how much ram free are you getting, mine after boot say 160free 220used, it that normal?

with all my apps running I get 270 used 110 free, but it really doesn't matter. unused ram is wasted ram .

so i guess it's normal then , its just some users where saying they get more ram with this rom.

Guest TangerineTractor

does the phone run well? I don't get the hang up with ram use. there's no point in having loads of unused ram, better for more of it to be used and the phone running more smoothly. I've noticed on this Rom that more apps seem to stay running so switching is quicker, for example between mail, opera and plume.

I'm no android developer or expert.. I'm an it professional, and an just passing on my observations and experiences.

does the phone run well? I don't get the hang up with ram use. there's no point in having loads of unused ram, better for more of it to be used and the phone running more smoothly. I've noticed on this Rom that more apps seem to stay running so switching is quicker, for example between mail, opera and plume.

I'm no android developer or expert.. I'm an it professional, and an just passing on my observations and experiences.

seems to be running fine ta. how are finding the rom and battery usage.

Guest TangerineTractor

very fast. very stable. in fact, I'm amazed at how fast this is compared to other roms. it is noticeably faster... no issues with battery so far in normal use.

very fast. very stable. in fact, I'm amazed at how fast this is compared to other roms. it is noticeably faster... no issues with battery so far in normal use.

it does seem faster,. on b940 i noticed alot of battery drain when using 3g.

Guest TangerineTractor

I'm on Wi-Fi at home and work, and sit the phone in a charger holder in the car, so I won't really see 3g battery usage until the next football match I go to, which is when it gets most use.