The Best Homescreen Launcher

Guest i am not a hacker

Guest schkinx

How is go launcher better than the others?

It is very customisable , has a lot of its own custom widgets , lots of themes , most of em are free too . But it seems like a massive memory hog compared to others

Guest Simon O

ADW Launcher has been updated for the first time in ages. Now it's based on the more modern Android 4.x launcher but still has many customisations. Not my cup of tea but I expect somebody has tried it?

Guest punjuk12

ADW Launcher has been updated for the first time in ages. Now it's based on the more modern Android 4.x launcher but still has many customisations. Not my cup of tea but I expect somebody has tried it?

Had a quick look and the comments are less then complementary about the new version

Guest Simon O

Had a quick look and the comments are less then complementary about the new version

They always are. People don't like change and they certainly do not like major changes. The new ADW is nothing like it used to be.

Guest i am not a hacker

Nova Launcher is nice, but like Go Launcher, I think they strongly reduce the battery lifetime (16-18h/day, without intensive use and sync disabled)

GO Launcher isn't showing as a battery hogger on the battery usage part of the settings. It doesn't even show up on there

Guest chinstroker

GO Launcher isn't showing as a battery hogger on the battery usage part of the settings. It doesn't even show up on there

This is strange as I can't see it using battery, but it certainly feels like the battery is being used a lot quicker since I switched to go launcher too

Guest BlueMoonRising

This is strange as I can't see it using battery, but it certainly feels like the battery is being used a lot quicker since I switched to go launcher too

Maybe it's all those widgets that they throw at you? It certainly slows it down.

• 4 months later...
Guest emerald123

has anyone tried touchwiz ux launcher because i cant get any of them to work :( on ics

btw when i ordered my san diego straight from ee it came with ics lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BlueMoonRising

I've just changed to smart launcher and was impressed enough to pay for the pro version. It's nice to go back to a minimalist launcher.