Cyanogen Mod 7.2 ICS full converted and extremely fast.

Guest thanos3xd

Guest Snap.IT
I start this thread a little bit early but maybe tomorrow this ROM will be ready!! This ROM is bassed on cm7.2 and its going to be excactly the same as ICS with everything working as cm7

I am using this rom in my mobile in beta edition and i have in antutu benchmark 2020 points reasults (picture comming soon) everything will be modded in ICS as settings messages gallery and camera with panorama mode working (still not sure about panorama)... Stay tunned :D

FEATURES

-Beats Audio

-New Adreno libs 200

-ICS bootscreen

-ICS Fonts

-Jelly bean Wallpappers (i like them more)

-ICS youtube

-ICS Camera

-ICS Gallery

-ICS SMS messenger

-ICS Status Bar

-ICS Settings

-ICS Lock Screen

-And some little kernal tweaks for better performance

Are you compiling this or is this just another themed rom?

Guest Majkl007

I appreciate you work but i personally think that there will be no benefit of it because overall the things which we will get would be FM radio and Beats audio, why don't you work on CM10 its latest and best rom so far.

I can help you in trimming unwanted stuff if you want so it will perfectly fit in low system partition.

I don't agree with you. I like CM10 very much, but missing OMX drivers makes it unuseable for me. I'm sport fanatic and I need app CT4 Sport (czech streamed sport TV 24/7). I don't need any HQ youtube and so on, I'm too old for watching this (mostly) stupid videos. But sport is "must have" for me.

So I'm waiting for this ROM which may be the best choise for me (nice graphics etc. and working OMX drivers).

But I don't see any download link and I think this day (named tomorrow) is ending in a few minutes (in European time) :-)

Guest thecrazyguy

1st - How is the internet browsing experience compared with the ics one? Did you made any changes on this?

2nd - Which launcher does it uses?

Edited by thecrazyguy

Guest KingsizeX

"-And some little kernal tweaks for better performance"

It "seems" he made at least a custom kernel build. Well I'll just wait for the download... I hope this is as good as it sounds :) I would use it.

Guest thanos3xd

So i have some little problems but i am working hard to complete this rom!!!Stay tunned and dont harry up!! I want everything to work perfect so i am going to be late a little bit!! screenshots comming tomorrow evening!!

Guest Snap.IT

"-And some little kernal tweaks for better performance"

It "seems" he made at least a custom kernel build. Well I'll just wait for the download... I hope this is as good as it sounds :) I would use it.

Usually with themed ROMs "kernel tweaks" means edited build.prop file but i'll let thanos3xd answer that.

Guest Shiv Prajapati

Will this rom have proxy on wi-fi?

Wtf ???? This thread is full of nonsense talks..like sumone is telling that youtube HQ is not working. OP is saying that there are some tweaks with the kernel.. AFAIK CM 7.2 is a stable version with evrything working and is ultimate in android world..dont know why some people are complaining. Basically it seems a Themer rom with some ics goodies.

Guest thewild

The only thing I miss from ICS is its notification area.

So if this ROM is as fast and stable as 7.2 and has 9.0 notification area, I'll give it a try. Otherwise I'll stick with MokeeOS.

Guest thanos3xd

Usually with themed ROMs "kernel tweaks" means edited build.prop file but i'll let thanos3xd answer that.

Maybe yes maybe no!! in five minutes i upload screenshots :)

Guest thanos3xd

Y U NO upload ROM instead of screenies? ;)

You are right!! i want to make the rom as perfect as i has it in my mind!So i work hard to complete!! maybe a beta for today night but not sure!