MIUI.v4-JB for the ZTE Blade_2.12.28 FINAL

Guest sanek1804

Guest gourav35

store the numbers with the code +375... +7..., etc..

Tried with indian no Telephone SPAM din't work for me I'm using AOKP JB

I'm Using Go Contact To Check My CallLog

Edited by gourav35

Guest stanoo

sanek, thanks, you are God sent, I will definitely buy a vodka when I will, and please, append the date of the update at the OP so that we know its a new version, thanks again.

Guest gourav35

Thanks for a beautiful rom for blade. Is anyone else facing a bit of lag or its only me?

well this is fastest miuiv4 rom but as normally miui v4 consume 300mb ram they are bit laggy so this is problem miui not with rom

Guest gourav35

right bro i'm looking at forum everyday just to check if the bugs are fixed, their is another bug that i can't set ringtone... theme just foreclose after i select the ringtone

Guest nokiafan02

right bro i'm looking at forum everyday just to check if the bugs are fixed, their is another bug that i can't set ringtone... theme just foreclose after i select the ringtone

i think its a bug in miui v4, not just this rom

Guest sanek1804

it was my last update, the more correct one, I can not, if there are willing to help will be very happy

On this topic is closed, waiting for miui v5

Edited by sanek1804

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pranav Jindal

lighter version of miui based on the latest build of daemond

removed GAPPS and some programs

miui_light

thanks but can u provide the actual thread to the post. atleast the changelog or things not working?

Guest Pranav Jindal

can anyone help me out???

i flashed this miui rom on my blade in the first post and also this one just posted

lighter version of miui based on the latest build of daemond

removed GAPPS and some programs

miui_light

both installations are successful but my home button doesn't seem to work, it is just like disabled, not even the one on navigation bar(if i enable it)

browser isn't working

i'm not able to receive calls even if i disable firewall rules.

are these issues with every one or just me??

Guest gourav35

can anyone help me out???

i flashed this miui rom on my blade in the first post and also this one just posted

both installations are successful but my home button doesn't seem to work, it is just like disabled, not even the one on navigation bar(if i enable it)

browser isn't working

i'm not able to receive calls even if i disable firewall rules.

are these issues with every one or just me??

This Tom is stable and I'm not facing any problem with it and with latest build I'm getting awesome battery life... their might be two reason you are facing this problem may be you are not installing Tom properly or you are using Chinese blade...

Install this Tom only if you have European blade with 512 ram... and before you install do wipe data and factory resate wipe dalvic cache and in mount and unmount format boot and format system ..and then flash the rom

Guest Pranav Jindal

This Tom is stable and I'm not facing any problem with it and with latest build I'm getting awesome battery life... their might be two reason you are facing this problem may be you are not installing Tom properly or you are using Chinese blade...

Install this Tom only if you have European blade with 512 ram... and before you install do wipe data and factory resate wipe dalvic cache and in mount and unmount format boot and format system ..and then flash the rom

thanks for the reply.

and yeah I have European blade.

but whenever we need to install any new ROM, we just need to factory reset and wipe dalvik. that's what every forum says.

and yes, once i did formatted system while installing a ROM, everything was good. installation was successful. but when i tried to restore from the nandroid backup i made, my ext partition was messed up after restore.(my backup was not corrupted for sure). i lost all my apps...

so i'm afraid to format system while installing new ROM.

have you ever restored from nandroid after you formatted your system??

Guest gourav35

thanks for the reply.

and yeah I have European blade.

but whenever we need to install any new ROM, we just need to factory reset and wipe dalvik. that's what every forum says.

and yes, once i did formatted system while installing a ROM, everything was good. installation was successful. but when i tried to restore from the nandroid backup i made, my ext partition was messed up after restore.(my backup was not corrupted for sure). i lost all my apps...

so i'm afraid to format system while installing new ROM.

have you ever restored from nandroid after you formatted your system??

I use "go backup" app for my backup ... its free you can download it from play store... well for this Rom you will need to format everything, not only for this Rom for roms like paranoid or pacman you should format everything and dont worry about data with Go backup you can backup everything

Edited by gourav35