Jr11 (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Nexus 4

Guest PaulOBrien

Sorry last 2 should have been quotes. Now for my problems, Bluetooth isn't working, had the save issue on my Gnex the sound is there but controls aren't and I had a reboot before, not the end of the world but something I'm keeping am eye on

To remove all country and root checks.

P

Sweet, it's opening up now and has signed in but I'm assuming I can't get it to use my 2 bank cards that are attached to my Wallet account...? Haven't used G Wallet on mobile before so am I not able to add my cards?

Guest PaulOBrien
Sorry last 2 should have been quotes. Now for my problems, Bluetooth isn't working, had the save issue on my Gnex the sound is there but controls aren't and I had a reboot before, not the end of the world but something I'm keeping am eye on

Bluetooth was indeed updated but I guess the problem wasn't fixed? If you get a chance to flash the stock system and boot images - no wipe required - that would be useful just to triple check it's also a stock issue.

People events problem with CM dialer will be fixed soon.

P

Bluetooth was indeed updated but I guess the problem wasn't fixed? If you get a chance to flash the stock system and boot images - no wipe required - that would be useful just to triple check it's also a stock issue.

People events problem with CM dialer will be fixed soon.

P

Already done and it is a problem in stock however I just checked with the wife's car and it work's there. Still an Android problem as the crappy galaxy europa i was forced to use for a day connected and worked fine.

My wife has a nav system and I just have bluetooth integrated. I'm guessing the permission's have changed since 4.1 and this is causing the problem for me.

Guest PaulOBrien

I made some minor kitchen adjustments to bring the Galaxy Nexus / N4 / N7 (and future N10) options in line, which adds and moves a few features for this ROM. These will be reflected in the next version pre-bake.

P

Guest PaulOBrien

All UI mods in the kitchen now includes a tweaked version of the excellent Quick Settings Mod by kevdliu, as detailed in this topic!

Temporarily the battery meter mods are disabled as I need to update them to be compatible, i'll do this then issue a new release with the Quick Settings Mod in. This also gives kitcheners time to test for bugs!

P

System.ui issues here :-(

Used menu on both sides always active. Double check you've backed up before flashing/ wait for Paul's advice

Edited by jmagee

Guest PaulOBrien

That should be fixed now, it appears the broken UI tweak was getting baked in /system/mods erroneously! Investigating why that happened...

You can avoid redownloading by flashing your bad bake then doing 'adb shell mount /system' and 'adb shell rm /system/mods/*' before booting.

P

I really wish Google would include this Quick Settings mod upstream. That's exactly the functionality it needs.

On a related note, although slightly offtopic - did you perhaps enable two-finger swipe for Quick Settings Shade in MCR for N7?

Edited by k0nrad

Guest Hing-Chung Chu

Hello,

Can someone confirms me this custom ROM works with WiFi Tether by Muller/ Lemons/ Buxton ?

This app requires :

1) Root

2) Netfilter-enabled kernel (most stock-kernel nowadays come with such a kernel).

So I'm worndering if this ROM has this 'Netfilter-enabled kernel'

I keep having error on "Setting ad-hoc mode"

Frustrating!

ooops sorry wrong thread ... i was refering to Nexus 7 3G

Edited by Hing-Chung Chu

Oops, updated. :)

P

Thanks! I think I asked this on your Galaxy Nexus rom, but is there anyway to add long-press support to the search key (to launch things like Handcent Quick Compose)? Or to make the Navbar buttons fully customizable ala-codename android?

Thanks for the great work!!