[ICS] [REPACK] [4.0.3] B952 U8815 Vodafone release [ROM]

Guest Cyda

Guest goatdroid

Many thanks Cyda for the repack.

I managed to replace the voda startup animation and remove the shutdown and the Czech manual from the zip before applying it.

All went seamlessly with surprisingly no need to run a restore.

Cheers.

Guest thejaimes111

Cyda, I'm having problema decompiling/compiling the framework-res.apk file on this repack... could you upload the entire UPDATE.APP?

Regards! !

Cyda, I'm having problema decompiling/compiling the framework-res.apk file on this repack... could you upload the entire UPDATE.APP?

Regards! !

There was no update.app for the B952 update, it was just a patch not a full update. There is a thread here somewhere where someone posted the actual update file, I don't have it here.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Sri.Theo

Is it possible to get your phone unlocked on Vodafone with this Repacked ROM? Can anyone with a locked phone put another sim card in and see if it asks you for an unlock code?

If so it would be soooo much easier than the other ways posted to get back to a Vodafone ROM, which requires about a dozen different (and some risky) stages.

Just uploaded:-

http://www.solidfile...m/d/8632dde13d/ B934 Huawei bootanimation.zip animations

http://www.solidfile...m/d/4bee33e5f9/ B952 Vodafone bootanimation.zip animations

With root access, copy required zip files(s) to /system/media

Thank´s,

I need help how to install the original splash Vodafone logo? and were to get the files?

Thank´s in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pavisa

Hey, i'm currently running on b944, and i can't help to notice it's kinda slowish. Saw a guy earlier this morning on youtube running NFS:MW2 on g300 so smoothly. He said he is running on b952 and i was hoping someone could explain me the difference and should i upgrade. Thank you :)

Edited by pavisa

Guest fr0do
Hey, i'm currently running on b944, and i can't help to notice it's kinda slowish. Saw a guy earlier this morning on youtube running NFS:MW2 on g300 so smoothly. He said he is running on b952 and i was hoping someone could explain me the difference and should i upgrade. Thank you :)

Did you try installing a new kernel? That's the best improvement you can do. See the two kernel threads.

No one knows what the difference is. Huawei aren't telling.