ZTE Blade Optimus San Francisco Help Please !

Guest Filipe_24

Guest Filipe_24

Hi guys ... Ermm ... I need some help over here ... I have a ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco ( i have Portuguese version, Optimus Version ) , and i flashed CM 7.1.0 some time ago . It all worked well until a few days back .The phone didnt booted , It just stays loading on that blue Cyanogen Mod Android screen , after the green one ... It starts loading , it stops ,and then it starts loading again ... ANd it stays like that for ever ... I've decided to flash all over again , but i started from the begining :

Flashed CM 7.0.0 ,it works , but when i tried to flash 7.0.1 , it keeps turning the phone off and showing only the green android . Now i flashed only 7.0.0 ,and it works , but i dont have the option to configure a Google Account , not even on the Accounts and Sync Menu. I dont even have the Market App (Google Play) .I dont mind on staying with this ROM , but i cant get my contacts again if i cant get my Google Account ...

I would love to have the latest CM Rom for Blade .I dont know wich one is the best for Blade 'cause i havent come here for ages ...

What should i do ? If anyone wouldnt mind to give me some help i would apreciate ... Maybe a step by step thingy , just for me to get this stupid phone working again ...Because im loosing my temper here :S ...

Thanks in advance ...

Guest Filipe_24

just flash any ROM, and then don't forget to flash the appropriate Gapps...

and enjoy the ROM :)

So you are telling me to flash any other Rom , maybe a diferente one ?The strange thing is that the first time i flashed CM 7.0.0 , when the phone reboots , it gave me the phone configuration , like . change the language , change the hour and date , and it gave me the option to configure my Google Account before i could go on to my Home Screen ... But not this time , i flashed the same ROM , after i wipped all data , and cache , it installs properly , reboots great , but then it loads directly to the Home Screen . Can you give a little help ? Is that i noticed that there were some changes on the Roms and procedures to flash a ROM since the last time i came here .Can you point me a good ROM for the Blade ? Maybe i can flash another one , and get back to the CM7 , cause i really like it ...

Guest ruialexrib

Hi Filipe... im also a SF owner... portugueses Optimus version...

Recently i flashed CM9 ICS... the phone is working smooth and i havent notest any problem

This is the rom i flashed...

Dont forget to flash gapps also...

Heres some screenshots...

U6Jyj.jpg

pisRM.jpg

0CJx9.jpg

NvrIn.jpg

p9zks.jpg

jOvcI.jpg

Regards

Rui

Guest Filipe_24

Hi Filipe... im also a SF owner... portugueses Optimus version...

Recently i flashed CM9 ICS... the phone is working smooth and i havent notest any problem

This is the rom i flashed...

http://www.modaco.co...ng-android-404/

Dont forget to flash gapps also...

Heres some screenshots...

U6Jyj.jpg

pisRM.jpg

0CJx9.jpg

NvrIn.jpg

p9zks.jpg

jOvcI.jpg

Regards

Rui

Hey i was writing down my reply in Portuguese , and as i was about to finish , i remembered i couldnt do that cause there are users from another country , and i was like "Doh! You stupid noob ! " :P ...

Okay , bro , you made my day . Really , you did :) . I didnt come here for ages , since i flashed my first ROM 2 years ago ..It was Japanese Jellyfish (awesome ROM by the way ) ,my CM7 was downloaded from Cyanogen Forums, so i wasnt aware of the tremendous changes on the Custom Roms and procedures to install them . When i saw CM9 and CM10 , i said i had to have that ROM on my Blade, but when i started reading all the posts , i thought that those ROMs were made specifically for tablets and higher devices, like Galaxy Nexus , S3 ,etc etc ... But know you have confirmed me that i can have that ROM on my freaking Blade XD .. Dude thats awesome , cause i love the design , i love those menus ,i really dont like the launcher that much but not much of a problem there :D ... And do you really recommend Konsta's ROM for our little Blades :P ? Dude im gonna trust you ;) ... Like i said on another post , my friends will be jealous , my phone is gonna be the king of the group , ahah :D ... Thx bro ;)

Outra coisa , agora como é pouco ,vou falar em PT , o meu Blade ta como Gen2 , porque teve que ser para poder flashar a SS RLS7 , agora para flashar a CM9 , tenho que fazer o downgrade para Gen1 ? ela é Gen2 certo ? So preciso de mandar estes dois zips para o cartao e flashar certo :

cm-9-20121031-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

e

gapps-ics-medium-20120429-signed.zip

Certo ? Tudo isto depois de fazer wipe claro ... Nao preciso de fazer a cena do TPT pois nao ?

Edited by Filipe_24

Guest Filipe_24

Done it ! And my phone looks A-MA-ZING ! :P

Now im working on my Super and Mega Boss Theme :D ... Im gonna post some screens when i can ...

Big thanks to Konsta for bringing us this amazing ROm ...