Jiayu G3 rooted / permanent recovery / ICS spell check fixed & Jelly Bean Update.

Guest putbinoot

Guest DroidOFr

152_124885_dc30344c95d9b97.jpg

152_124885_ddd21028cf45d16.jpg?226

Dernière JB stable: ICI

152_141432_1d761ca76273ebb.png152_141432_9577dc39a3c00c4.png?123

JB avec samsung UI, sms popup, facelooker, root, battery circles etc.. A tester sauf pas de Fr sinon t§s bonne rom:ICI

119_11424_328a9861e3c54a9.png

MIUI V4 beta3: ICI --> Pas de Fr et anglais pas sure

Lenovo os-JB4.1.2 G3:

119_124885_26327ee12b04652.jpg?366

Dispo ici

Cadeau 2013, QT Iphone- G3 4.0.4 :

119_124885_7a06152770c2ead.jpg?217

119_124885_301dc0b5380390c.jpg?284

Dernière Rom basé sur la lewa 01/01/13:

152_146524_dfaaa41946a0e05.png?612

152_146524_aba49835c12137a.png?584

Disponible Ici

Une autre aussi:

152_124885_ca87d6808d095e8.jpg?452

152_124885_532b962bf1f997d.jpg?176

Disponible Ici

Lanshan series G3 4.0 V7:

Mise à jour: 1. fusion odex une rationaliser insipide, la gestion lbe (racine) écrit soutien expansion à noyau Script d'initialisation.. optimisation de la mémoire, v6 script, écran Sony lunaire verrouillage de l'écran, optimisation de puissance, le réglage coulissant. ( extrait plusieurs grosses mottes de respirer lampe et pot, merci) 5.apex bureau, frais de 1% et une capacité native double sélection 6. Niang méthode d'entrée, son outil de monter v4 (artefact), SMS pop-up 7 démarrage L'animation pour le pignon de rationaliser la bibliothèque sonnerie (alarme sympa aussi mettre une bibliothèque Sonneries) 8.build projet d'optimisation 9. autres détails a découvrir de soi même

Disponible Ici

Lanshan series G3 4.0 V8:

1 ...... (vraiment pas envie d'écrire un tel gâchis) 2, le odex (lisse l'une des raisons principales) 3, retirez la brosse rec forte, la rationalisation du système, gardez la vidéo wallpaper 4, son V4 touches de volume allumées écran " bibliothèque sonnerie intégrée (un peu savent bien brossé) , une bibliothèque avec un fond d'écran remplacé quelques belles images (également brossé sais) 7, l'ensemble du lot de script mess ( apparemment rien gros problème) , l'optimisation du projet de construction (intéressée peut aller de contraste) , segment virtuel de verrouillage 512 10 Sony (ce genre de choses est encore un peu utilisé)

11, la solution de l'écran n'est pas de carte, interface lisse 12 à réparer l'erreur du démarrage seulement démarreur 13, fixer la chaussure pour la première fois (et une seule fois) Caton 14, la clé de la puissance la référence Huaping », répondit le problème blanche sous Dieu" V8S sans que le logiciel ne passera

Disponible Ici

Hi All,

Is any one using their G3 on orange payg?

Having problems with MMS Settings and wondered if someone on here could help?

Have checked the APN settings on line and with orange customer services and they all seem Ok.

I must be mssing something! is there somthing in moble setting I am missing? or not ticking.

Internet works fine, I can not see any problems, have tried different combinations and have run out of ideas.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Guest putbinoot

Hi All,

Is any one using their G3 on orange payg?

Having problems with MMS Settings and wondered if someone on here could help?

Have checked the APN settings on line and with orange customer services and they all seem Ok.

I must be mssing something! is there somthing in moble setting I am missing? or not ticking.

Internet works fine, I can not see any problems, have tried different combinations and have run out of ideas.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

sometimes if you have to enter a server address, something@this. com gets entered instead of [email protected]

The keyboard sometimes puts a space after the dot which makes the address wrong in the APN setings. Give it a check.

Edited by putbinoot

sometimes if you have to enter a server address, something@this. com gets entered instead of [email protected]

The keyboard sometimes puts a space after the dot which makes the address wrong in the APN setings. Give it a check.

Hi putbinoot,

thanks for the tip, have re-entered all the setting, checking for any spaces, but still no luck!

This must be something really simple I am missing.

All the ANP settings are present and correct.

Data is enabled, wireless off, have tried roaming on and off, because I could not remember which!

I am only using one sim card, in slot one (but have tried both).

The phone as china imei's, pre-fix "86", would this matter? But can still call, sms and internet!

Other than this small problem the phone is great, just wish I could sort it.

thanks again for the advise

I'm on orange for now mate. Havent fully started using the phone yet as going to move over onto it this weekend hopefully. Thanks for all the files. Its much appreciated. Once I've got used to my phone I may also do a review.

Hi reganlives,

noted from your post, you have had your G3 running on orange.

i am on orange and my MMS will not work!

putbinoot posted me a tip, gave it a try but no luck!

could you please post your orange internet and MMS settings for me to try

thanks

Guest putbinoot

Hi reganlives,

noted from your post, you have had your G3 running on orange.

i am on orange and my MMS will not work!

putbinoot posted me a tip, gave it a try but no luck!

could you please post your orange internet and MMS settings for me to try

thanks

Just a thought , one the sim should be in slot "W" slot "G" is gsm only also have you checked in sim management that voice,video,messaging and data are all listed against the the same connection as i had two apns that almost had the same name one worked and the other did not. Also did you enable 3G under 3G service. Edited by putbinoot

Just a thought , one the sim should be in slot "W" slot "G" is gsm only also have you checked in sim management that voice,video,messaging and data are all listed against the the same connection as i had two apns that almost had the same name one worked and the other did not. Also did you enable 3G under 3G service.

Hi putbinoot,

Have check just to make sure, tried that many combinations now, getting a little confussed :wacko:

Sim is in the W slot, voice, video, messaging, data and 3G all enabled!

I purchased the G3 from etotalk, ( for future reference,very good service). Just beging to wonder if this is a software thing?

Only got as far as rooting, following your great instruction (cheers!), got off track with this MMS thing.

Any other ideas will be gratefully received.

thanks again

Hi All,

while looking about trying to solve my MMS problem have come across this.

http://www.zeceri.com/

On the subject of Jelly Bean 4.1,shows Recovery and 4.1 ROM Flash.

It seems to originate from DriodOFr, same person that posted in this tread?

Anyway just thought you may find it useful / interesting?

@ ihome

about your mms problem, have you checked this?

hi sambapati,

thanks for the information, have tried the settings, in internet APN, phone APN and still no luck.

it was worth a try, think I am do a factory reset and start over again.

thanks again

Guest reganlives

Hi ihome, sorry for the late reply. Yes I'm currently using Orange payg but tbh havent tried mms! Its not something that I really use but when I get a chance I'll try to look into it for you but from what I remember I havent seen many specific settings for messaging compared to other phones really. Have you tried going on the orange site and getting them to send you the settings? Not sure if it may be device specific when they send settings though but I've used it in the past on branded phones.

Guest reganlives

Hi ihome, sorry for the late reply. Yes I'm currently using Orange payg but tbh havent tried mms! Its not something that I really use but when I get a chance I'll try to look into it for you but from what I remember I havent seen many specific settings for messaging compared to other phones really. Have you tried going on the orange site and getting them to send you the settings? Not sure if it may be device specific when they send settings though but I've used it in the past on branded phones.

ihome, have you got "Enable WAP Push" enabled? Also you havent got a size limit set have you?

Guest reganlives

Right, I've had a further look and the main settings I can see are under access points: Orange MMS > APN: orangemms, APN Type: mms, MMSC: http://mms.orange.co.uk, MMS Proxy: 192.168.224.010, MMS Port: 8080, MCC: 234, MNC: 33, APN protocol: IPv4, APN enabled/disabled: enabled.

Dont know if the above settings are specific to each user but thats what was set. Everything else was default/blank.

Btw: my IMEI starts with 86 as well which is very odd as UK ones are meant to start 35 iirc so dont know if this may have something to do with it but from what I am aware when sending abroad the manufacturers/sellers were meant to send out the appropriate IMEI phone but as my phone works I havent looked into it any further.

Edited by reganlives

Guest putbinoot

hi sambapati,

thanks for the information, have tried the settings, in internet APN, phone APN and still no luck.

it was worth a try, think I am do a factory reset and start over again.

thanks again

Found this post on here also I take it you have gprs/mms activated by orange on your sim and have enough credit to send something. Not the first time i have wondered why i could not send a picture only to discover although i had credit for calls I had no credit for mms.

http://www.modaco.com/topic/62723-orange-pay-as-you-go-settings/

Guest putbinoot

Right, I've had a further look and the main settings I can see are under access points: Orange MMS > APN: orangemms, APN Type: mms, MMSC: http://mms.orange.co.uk, MMS Proxy: 192.168.224.010, MMS Port: 8080, MCC: 234, MNC: 33, APN protocol: IPv4, APN enabled/disabled: enabled.

Dont know if the above settings are specific to each user but thats what was set. Everything else was default/blank.

Btw: my IMEI starts with 86 as well which is very odd as UK ones are meant to start 35 iirc so dont know if this may have something to do with it but from what I am aware when sending abroad the manufacturers/sellers were meant to send out the appropriate IMEI phone but as my phone works I havent looked into it any further.

AS for imei that may be true for phones that are meant to be sold in Europe etc, these phones are not so i think that's why the imei is not changed. Not sure if you can legally change it to that of a phone you own but don't use.

Guest reganlives

AS for imei that may be true for phones that are meant to be sold in Europe etc, these phones are not so i think that's why the imei is not changed. Not sure if you can legally change it to that of a phone you own but don't use.

Possibly but I'm sure I read somewhere that the 86 or 35 are designations of in one sense, where it can be used therefore, if you are mainly using the phone in the UK you really need a 35 imei. I also read on sites that phones with the appropriate imei would be sent out. Hmm.....

Guest putbinoot

Possibly but I'm sure I read somewhere that the 86 or 35 are designations of in one sense, where it can be used therefore, if you are mainly using the phone in the UK you really need a 35 imei. I also read on sites that phones with the appropriate imei would be sent out. Hmm.....

The imei i beleive is programmed at manufacture onto a chip on the motherboard and cannot be changed without knowing the correct procedure and having the right tools. It's not something a distributor or seller of phones could do and as the Jiayu manufacture these phone for use in china they would not have eurpean imei numbers to put on them, not sure if they have to pay a license fee for imei numbers or they can generate them at will and even if that is the case they still would not do it again because these phone are for use in china only.

Guest leemann

I've just got one of these awesome handsets. I have two problems that are annoying though -

1 is the GPS, I cannot get a decent reliable lock in the car or standing outside. I can only get a fix through wifi.

2. When head phones are plugged in, the sound comes out through the headphones as expected, but also through the phones loudspeaker as well.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would be grateful. It really is a great piece of kit and I am very pleased with it despite these niggles, but if these can be fixed then it really is the best bargain I have ever bought!

Oh and thanks to putbinoot for his excellent video. That was the reason I decided to take the plunge and order one. Great video showing us what we wanted to know.

Edited by leemann