[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest dreis911

Decompile Contacts.apk and learn yourself

Ok boss!!!

I've unpacked the .apk. but how do I decompile?

What do I use?

Can you help me on that?

Guest elrond_bs

Sorry dreis911, but there are other topics about this, search this forum and/or Google. This is offtopic.

There are many things that are not very visible in Android 4.0+ skin (example: numbers in Call log), you'll have to live with this or install a CM theme from Play Store or learn how to change it yourself. That's just how things are. :)

Guest me and droids

KonstaT is the best!

Only problem I have with this awesome ROM is Bluetooth not working. I've tried Aeroplane ON/OFF (while BT was set ON) but still nothing.

Before this ROM I had Eco CM9 and BT was ok. Any ideas?

Guest peetu20

Ok boss!!!

I've unpacked the .apk. but how do I decompile?

What do I use?

Can you help me on that?

Just google with apktool, then install it, theres many guides about decompiling apk files.

Guest peetu20

KonstaT is the best!

Only problem I have with this awesome ROM is Bluetooth not working. I've tried Aeroplane ON/OFF (while BT was set ON) but still nothing.

Before this ROM I had Eco CM9 and BT was ok. Any ideas?

Turn bt on from toggle, not from settings.

Guest bobik180

Hi

I have some question how long is battery life in new realese?? i speaking about 5-6 h in day now i have cm7 and battery not die me very quick :)

sry for my english it's not my first language.

Guest peetu20

Hi

I have some question how long is battery life in new realese?? i speaking about 5-6 h in day now i have cm7 and battery not die me very quick :)

sry for my english it's not my first language.

I can live one day with it. So nights at the charger, then its fine. If you use much data, you can drain your battery empty in 3 hours, in minimum screen brightness. But maybe my battery isnt the best at all, 2 years old :D

Guest Pigeonaras

I have installed the ROM without partitioning my sdcard.

I have a 4gb sdcard. How can I do it now?

Also partition it to ext3?

And how many MB is recommended?

Thank you...

Guest peetu20

I have installed the ROM without partitioning my sdcard.

I have a 4gb sdcard. How can I do it now?

Also partition it to ext3?

And how many MB is recommended?

Thank you...

Just backup sd and then partition via cwm. You should know how much apps do you install, so I cant say how big should it be.

Guest elrond_bs

First I recommend you to buy a new, fast class10 SD card - 8 GB or 16 GB, slow 4 GB card is the last thing this phone needs. 512 MB ext2 or ext4 partition is good if you don't install many apps, 1GB - if you do. You will need to install some A2SD solution, there is no integrated A2SD in the ROM. Mounts2SD or Cronmod, for example.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest elrond_bs

4GB is fine, if it's at least class6. Capacity is not the problem, speed is! Our phone is slow as it is, a slow card would make it even slower. 4GB cards are old (no longer produced) and usually slow, that's why I recommended new 8 or 16GB card. Both 8GB & 16GB cost nearly the same money, so 16GB is better.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest peetu20

4GB is fine, if it's at least class6. Capacity is not the problem, speed is! Our phone is slow as it is, a slow card would make it even slower. 4GB cards are old (no longer produced) and usually slow, that's why I recommended new 8 or 16GB card. Both 8GB & 16GB cost nearly the same money, so 16GB is better.

Actually, our blade doesnt have much power to open apps quickly. I use slow 2gb card, with ext partition, and apps loads as fast, while I doesnt use se ext(Apps are installed on internal memory) So, I think its minimal difference, do I have class 4 or 10 card, while talking about sd ext. Swap is different thing.

Guest herzblutnord

Hay guys, the Instagram Video function doesen't work for me with this rom :) (i just can't record them, it crashes)

is there any fix for that? would be cool if anybody would know something :)

Guest elrond_bs

Actually, our blade doesnt have much power to open apps quickly. I use slow 2gb card, with ext partition, and apps loads as fast, while I doesnt use se ext(Apps are installed on internal memory) So, I think its minimal difference, do I have class 4 or 10 card, while talking about sd ext. Swap is different thing.

The difference is when most things are moved to SD card. The SD card have to read: the apk file, the dalvik cache and the normal SD contents (app data should be left on internal). So for plain apps, there might not be much difference, but for apps, that hold more data, it's important.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest peetu20

The difference is when most things are moved to SD card. The SD card have to read: the apk file, the dalvik cache and the normal SD contents (app data should be left on internal). So for plain apps, there might not be much difference, but for apps, that hold more data, it's important.

I had before slower sdcard with sd-ext(everything moved to it), now I dont use blade as daily, its just for hacking and theming, so I dont need sd-ext anymore. Theres no difference with app openning speed. So thres no case how fast you sdcard is, because Blade itself is so slow

Guest Pranav Jindal

thanks for the greatest rom for our phone...

friends- new google maps work awful on our phone.. is it just me or same for everyone??

lots of flickering, and damn slow..

Guest johnnyjoe

Hi!

I've tried sometimes to install the new build, but with no luck.

I've always get the error "com.android.phone was interrupted". I have the sim card inserted, and It's working with no problems with the build before this last one.

I've wiped the cache and dalvik (i wiped dalvik with the zip file to do it because I use int2ext+).

The only way I've managed to intall the room was doing also a factory wipe, but than I've got to install all apps and such, and I've did restored my backed up rom.

Can any app like lockscreen policy, greenify, or other, have to be unistalled before I try to update to the new build?

Can anyone help me, please?

Kind regards! : )

Guest miguel_blade

I've always get the error "com.android.phone was interrupted". I have the sim card inserted, and It's working with no problems with the build before this last one.

I've wiped the cache and dalvik (i wiped dalvik with the zip file to do it because I use int2ext+).

The only way I've managed to intall the room was doing also a factory wipe, but than I've got to install all apps and such, and I've did restored my backed up rom.

Try to format the system partition, then wipe data & cache and flash again.

Guest matcho13579
Hi!

Can any app like lockscreen policy, greenify, or other, have to be unistalled before I try to update to the new build?

Uninstall some of your apps first before the upgrade, this error is showing when there's no space left on /data partition

Guest johnnyjoe

Hi!

I've tried to format system partition, then wipe cache, dalvik, and the install rom+gapps. No luck, same "com.android.phone was interrupted" error.

In freespace app, I have 200+ megas of free space on the data partition - I'm using int2ext+.

I could do a fresh install, but even with titanium backup, I was having trouble restoring my apps, it freezes.

Thanks for the help! : )

Guest peetu20

Hi!

Try to redownload whole rom too.