[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest johnnyjoe

I've downloaded the rom again, tryed to install it, did cache and davlik wipe, but still no luck, same error.

Before, when I uptaded to new builds, the phone updated a lot of apps, and it took some time. Now, it shows the same window, but I guess nothing happens, then it goes to the lock screen and show the "we're sorry, the com.android.phone was interrupted" error. If I keep on clicking on ok, it show me other things that were interrupted. Before I didnt had Int2Ext+ installed, can it be something about it - and I did wipe dalvik with the zip file to do it with int2ext.

Thanks to everyone that's helping! : )

Guest szpilasty
... new google maps work awful on our phone.. is it just me or same for everyone??

lots of flickering, and damn slow..

Same here!

Guest dreis911

I've downloaded the rom again, tryed to install it, did cache and davlik wipe, but still no luck, same error.

Before, when I uptaded to new builds, the phone updated a lot of apps, and it took some time. Now, it shows the same window, but I guess nothing happens, then it goes to the lock screen and show the "we're sorry, the com.android.phone was interrupted" error. If I keep on clicking on ok, it show me other things that were interrupted. Before I didnt had Int2Ext+ installed, can it be something about it - and I did wipe dalvik with the zip file to do it with int2ext.

Thanks to everyone that's helping! : )

I don't think it has to do with Int2Ext+.

1st of all: did you check the ROM md5 in the card?

Did you format \system?

If it still doesn't install... Can you backup \data and format it too and then install the ROM?

Guest johnnyjoe

Rom and gapps md5 are both correct.

I once did formated system, and wiped cache and dalvik, but no luck either.

I'll try to do as you say. Thanks for your help.

J

Guest matcho13579

Uninstall some of your apps first before the upgrade, this error is showing when there's no space left on /data partition

Guest Mike69pt

Did you format \system?

If it still doesn't install... Can you backup \data and format it too and then install the ROM?

I believe that it's related. Since I installed cronmod int2ext 2 builds ago, I am no longer able to update the rom

Guest johnnyjoe

I did fomr

Did you format \system?

I did all the wipes - except data -, I've formated data and system, I've lost all my apps and other stuff, and when the phone started to download and install the apps again, int2ext+ wasn't working and I didn't have space to install all the apps. I'm back to the last build with another restore. : (

Edited by johnnyjoe

Guest dreis911

I did fomr

I did all the wipes - except data -, I've formated data and system, I've lost all my apps and other stuff, and when the phone started to download and install the apps again, int2ext+ wasn't working and I didn't have space to install all the apps. I'm back to the last build with another restore. : (

I am sorry to hear that... I was hoping you would get lucky. :(

I'm at the limit of my very little knowledge. I can't help you.

Maybe a factory reset.

Guest johnnyjoe

I am sorry to hear that... I was hoping you would get lucky. :(

I'm at the limit of my very little knowledge. I can't help you.

Maybe a factory reset.

Thanks anyway, ou melhor, obrigado na mesma! ; )

Guest izena

I did fomr

I have not used int2ext+, but I had a similar problem when I once updated the rom following the instructions of the first post:

I installed the rom, installed the gapps but forgot to install simple2ext.

May be you forgot to reinstall int2ext+ ?

Guest johnnyjoe

I have not used int2ext+, but I had a similar problem when I once updated the rom following the instructions of the first post:

I installed the rom, installed the gapps but forgot to install simple2ext.

May be you forgot to reinstall int2ext+ ?

Hi!

I fought I didn't have to reinstall int2ext+. Do I have to reinstall everything after? I'll try it anyway, I'll back up my rom first.

Thanks! : )

J

Guest khadu

i was wondering if u could integrate halo into ur next build( if u plan on an update). Although CM officially didn't integrate halo into it's rom many devs have started doing .so here's what i found on xda , it's for Nexus 4. but he has given some tips to do it yourself-http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2346265

obviously i am way too much dumb to do it myself (that's why i am requesting here), so if u could look up into it and integrate halo into this rom it would be Awesome.

Thank You

(Pardon me if it cannot be done in this rom due to armv6 restrictions or some other problems....although halo works perfectly on our blades in PA rom but that rom is not as stable and fast as this one)

Edited by khadu

Guest RusselM

Can the ZTE Blade read an SD card with 8 GB and more?

I am experiencing a problem when I copy all files from my old SD to a new card of 8 GB and insert it in my ZTE.

He can read the card when its empty but when I move the files to my new card the ZTE has troubles reading it.

Thanks!

Guest commodroid

Safely patch the Master Key vulnerabilities on your rooted Android device.

http://www.rekey.io/

Hi folks!

Is it a good idea granting root access for an app that said it will work even if bluebox scanner says not? What if the entire master key story is a hoax and all droiders quickly install unknown apps like this? May be I am wrong, but it smells for me.

Edited by commodroid

Guest RusselM

I have 16GB - no problems.

That's what I thought but he doesn't recognize a thing in my case. Any suggestions? Or is there a problem with my card?

When I plug it in, I even can't unmount it anymore because he's calculating the size of it, then there is this reboot and at the end of this long journey, he still doesn't read a thing.

Edited by RusselM

Guest Snap.IT

which system (s2e, linksd, int2ext..) is the best for this rom?

YOu mean which way of utilizing SDCARD storage space is best for this ROM in terms of stability?

Use KonstaT's stuff, the man knows what he's doing and what works with his init scripts.