[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest sm4tik

BTW, if anyone else is as disturbed as I was by the new lockscreen widgets an cam shortcut flashing, you should take a look at Lockscreen Policy from play. It's a small app to get rid of those. I still hope there will be a way to get rid of the flashing things only as the app disables widgets for good, ie. no way to use chronus for me now :(

has anyone else noticed that when using s2e your facebook and twitter accounts are removed upon reboot? and s2e doesn't even work on cold boot? i'm so tired of s2e screwing up i'm actually going to try going back to moving to sdcard instead!

Well I am using s2e ATM with cm10.1 and I haven't had any problems so far thankfully :)

Both my fb and Twitter accounts are there after a reboot ;)

Have been using S2E for a year now and now I can't use my phone without it lol :lol:

Is anyone having this issue?

While charging the battery stats say charging from USB when it is actually from ac adapter :(

Tried disabling USB charging but then the phone won't charge at all :mellow:

This results in a much slower charge...

Edited by ZTR

Guest plegdroid

While charging the battery stats say charging from USB when it is actually from ac adapter :(

its a issue with 4.2 in general, even aosp builds are suffering. its been flagged with Google. :)

Guest Davids203

Does anybody else have problem with gapps since the last update? Unfortunately all of them shut down with force close :(

I have tried a lot of things to repair..please give me some advice!

Edited by Davids203

Guest _Nuno_

Well I am using s2e ATM with cm10.1 and I haven't had any problems so far thankfully :)

Both my fb and Twitter accounts are there after a reboot ;)

Have been using S2E for a year now and now I can't use my phone without it lol :lol:

S2E performance is quite sensitive to the micro SDHC brand/model. I had problems (lockups/reboots/bootloops) with a Transcend 8GB class 4 and a Sandisk 16GB class 4 (which was highly recommended in another thread). On the other hand, an unknown brand/class 2GB worked flawlessly, as did a Samsung 4GB class 4. Go figure!... :)

I've also experienced this on CM10 (4.1.2)

Guest NorwegianLabel

I must report a glitch of sorts, regarding the viewing of videos on every single one of your roms. Since the latest update of your 10.1, some videos gets a thick green bar on top of the screen while the video gets a certain amount of colors on the one side of the screen and some others on the other side of the screen. The previous version of this rom did not have this problem. I think the hardware acceleration fix in the latest version might have something to do with this. If anyone has a way to fix this problem, please give me a notice.

Guest sej7278
also has anyone noticed that terminal emulator just FC's now? i can't get it to open a shell.

it seems that its a known issue in 10.1 if you've updated term.apk via play, and the fix is to copy libjackpal-androidterm4.so to /system/lib/

Since the latest update of your 10.1, some videos gets a thick green bar on top of the screen while the video gets a certain amount of colors on the one side of the screen and some others on the other side of the screen. The previous version of this rom did not have this problem. I think the hardware acceleration fix in the latest version might have something to do with this.

this was the same in cm10 - the hardware acceleration fix for youtube-hq caused some videos (certain codecs) to show a green line. the workaround is not to use those codecs.

Edited by sej7278

Guest NorwegianLabel

it seems that its a known issue in 10.1 if you've updated term.apk via play, and the fix is to copy libjackpal-androidterm4.so to /system/lib/

this was the same in cm10 - the hardware acceleration fix for youtube-hq caused some videos (certain codecs) to show a green line. the workaround is not to use those codecs.

Then how can I not use those codecs '. It would be nice if you could explain how to fix it. Btw thank you for your response.

I am sorry if i am asking a already answered question, but can someone tell me how to use s2e?

It's my first time using the app and i really need to get some space while getting the mobile stable / problem-less. Is there any tutorial (with some theory so i can really understand what everything does).

Thanks KonstaT. Your work is trully impressive, been using your roms for long time and i love them.

Guest top4ek
Since the latest update of your 10.1, some videos gets a thick green bar on top of the screen while the video gets a certain amount of colors on the one side of the screen and some others on the other side of the screen.
Same bug not only in 10.1, i see it in 10 too. Here an example.

Someone hear "busy tone" via loudspeaker when calling with this ROM? Endcall "beep"?

Edited by top4ek

Guest KonstaT

Yeah, usb gadget driver update messed up charging mode detection. Please test this kernel and report back.

jb-charging-fix.zip

http://www.mediafire...8eae4v0k33ge2ta

md5:b36624664dabad2d63ac90f1007d485c

Uses Koush's AnyKernel flasher so the same package will work on both cm10 and cm10.1.

Guest elrond_bs

Then how can I not use those codecs '. It would be nice if you could explain how to fix it. Btw thank you for your response.

He meant not playing videos with these codecs. Ganster tried to fix this, but he couldn't (meaning it's not easy to fix). We should be happy it works at all and it's normal to have some minor bugs, that's how things are for such phones.

I am sorry if i am asking a already answered question, but can someone tell me how to use s2e?

It's my first time using the app and i really need to get some space while getting the mobile stable / problem-less. Is there any tutorial (with some theory so i can really understand what everything does).

It's commendable you want to understand how it works. :) But this is not the correct place to ask. (Google search is your friend). Official XDA thread for S2E. Also the process was explained in more detail in the official FAQ for Link2SD (similar program) - just to understand how it works. Or just search with Google.

Guest KonstaT

Today's build.

cm-10.1-20130106-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?taav4901rslarlt

md5:a63dedb0c64bc5eaadceb9d1184114bd

-fixed charger mode detection

-fixed missing videoplayer controls

-fixed video playback in portrait mode

-fixed messed up third party camera apps (Camera 360, Barcode scanner, etc)

-SystemUI: always use transparent notification shade (1)

It's commendable you want to understand how it works. :) But this is not the correct place to ask. (Google search is your friend). Official XDA thread for S2E. Also the process was explained in more detail in the official FAQ for Link2SD (similar program) - just to understand how it works. Or just search with Google.

Thanks, but i know how to use google and stuff. My point was: is there any tip you can give me for this specific rom to make it work perfectly? Because i am always out of space and i don't have anything special installed (go launcher, swype, go sms and 1 or 2 more). I though about using app2sd or s2e and since everyone seems to use s2e i though it would be rather easy to ask for some tips there. Anyway i am going to read it carefully today.

Guest tilal6991
Today's build.

cm-10.1-20130106-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?taav4901rslarlt

md5:a63dedb0c64bc5eaadceb9d1184114bd

-fixed charger mode detection

-fixed missing videoplayer controls

-fixed video playback in portrait mode

-fixed messed up third party camera apps (Camera 360, Barcode scanner, etc)

-SystemUI: always use transparent notification shade (1)

Hey konstat

I'm just wondering how you fixed the 2nd 3rd and 4th issues on your list. There doesn't seem to be any specific commits on github for them

Cheers.