[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest AsparagusPlease

Yes, of this, at least, I am absolutely sure. ;)

I am not sure about what version of ClockWorkMod I have installed, though. Cannot really remember as it was more than a year ago. But like I said, I have been using Swedish Snow. Is it possible to have installed the wrong ClockWorkMod and still have a working OS ? (haven't had any problems with SS)

And if you are indeed sure that I have the wrong ClockWorkMod version, could you please describe how to correct this? I am quite stupid and thus require easy-to-follow instructions for this sort of thing.

Please, any help? I am currently without a working phone. :/

Guest jeeyi345

anyone partition recognized by 4.2.2?

mine wouldn't, no matter how many times I partitioned, with PC or CWM, with or without 0 fill.....

I even reflash the system a couple of times

Guest peetu20

mine wouldn't, no matter how many times I partitioned, with PC or CWM, with or without 0 fill.....

Can you please simplify??

Guest elrond_bs

Yes, we don't understand which partition do you mean? If it is ext on SD card, then it can't be recognized because there is no A2SD program included. You just need to install one (like Mounts2SD, CronMod, S2E or Link2SD). Not all ROMs include such script/program by default and this is normal.

Guest dreis911

Please, any help? I am currently without a working phone. :/

Did you do what I told you to in this post ?

Because we don't know what you've tried lately.

Guest Dabar23

I have created sd-ext partition with CWM, but when i go to Settings->Partition, it says for ext partition "unavailable"

Does that also means that i have to install some app like S2E so that system can see sd-ext partition?

Guest elrond_bs

I just told jeeyi345 exactly that, read my previous post. A2SD is not something that must be present in every ROM (and it's not present in most ROMs)! That way you can choose whether you need one and which one to install.

Formating your SD card with ext partition means nothing on itself. What you need is an A2SD solution installed (I've mentioned the best ones in my previous post), only then it will work.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest Dabar23

Please help.

I have formated the SD card from CWM to have sd-ext partition. When I start phone, I have erro com.android.system has stop working every few minutes.

When i go to app menu, i don't see any app. I have performed full clean install, but again the same thing.

Do you think the SD card is causing this?

I have also press Fix permissions in CWM in Advanced menu, I hope i didn't screw anything...

Guest elrond_bs

Make sure you have at least 160MB for /system in internal memory (check in Settings - Partitions). Then try a new install - wipe data, format system and install ROM + gapps again.

Guest Mrondo K

Hey guys,

Lately I'm unable to update my apps via Google Play, I keep getting the error "Insufficient storage available" yet I have plenty of space.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Guest Quirocha

Is your IMEI fine?

YEs, my IMEI is fine. ---> If it wasn't it wouldn't work with the CM10 version.

I've made more wipes and clean installs and the problems subsisted.

Then flashed the CM10 version and WITHOUT WIPE i've flashed CM10.1 (this version)and the problem was gone.

One more wipe, one more clean flash with 10.1 and the problem there again.

I gave up, Flashed CM10 then with CM10.1 over it... is working...

Guest Dabar23

Make sure you have at least 160MB for /system in internal memory (check in Settings - Partitions). Then try a new install - wipe data, format system and install ROM + gapps again.

Thanks m8, it fixed the problem + i have full formated SD card.

BTW, is it me, or my phone is laggy if I remove the SIM card. I have removes SIM so i can install and setup some stuff and it is really laggy.

When i put SIM back it's totaly different story

Guest Dabar23

I have search whole setting but can't find option where to turn off vibrate when typing. Does someone knows?

EDIT : Found it!

Edited by Dabar23

Guest taannuk

Tried to check the phone performance in AnTuTu but the stage of checking SD card data exchange (overall test of 93% if I remember well) sends the phone into reboot.

SD card is SanDisk Ultra, Link2SD installed.

Has anyone tried and experienced the same?

Guest dreis911

Thanks m8, it fixed the problem + i have full formated SD card.

BTW, is it me, or my phone is laggy if I remove the SIM card. I have removes SIM so i can install and setup some stuff and it is really laggy.

When i put SIM back it's totaly different story

Check this:

To everyone: Always do a search before posting a question!

Guest peetu20

Tried to check the phone performance in AnTuTu but the stage of checking SD card data exchange (overall test of 93% if I remember well) sends the phone into reboot.

No, just yesterday checked perfomance with it. No problems.

Guest peetu20

Guest peetu20

Guest peetu20

Guest peetu20

Guest peetu20