[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest mostertruck

is there anyway putting 2 way recording on this rom and also if I take burslem phone.apk and replaced it with this current one will that option be available to me.

Guest mostertruck

wouldnt just swapping these file work? not a developer so I don't really know...want this rom with 2 way recording...as this rom is better in my opinion than others.

How can I deactivate the multiple screens with calender etc on lockscreen?

If you mean lockscreen widgets, look for Lockscreen Policy from play.

Edited by sm4tik

Guest James Horny

is there anyway putting 2 way recording on this rom and also if I take burslem phone.apk and replaced it with this current one will that option be available to me.

I've fully working recording with application CallRecorder from Play.

Guest James Horny

I've looked at that app seem problem with incoming call with static,and alot of 1 star,rather have a built in app.

I'm really afraid, you'll never get what you expecting. ;)

Guest elrond_bs

I've looked at that app seem problem with incoming call with static,and alot of 1 star,rather have a built in app.

If you haven't tried the app, how can you tell?! As you should know, build-in apps have problems too! Enough to mention the camera app and how long it took to be fixed, while "Camera ICS" app from Play Store was working great. You have a solution, use it.

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest KonstaT

Kernel already has support for Skvalex's call recorder if that's what you mean.

Hi. Could anyone please tell me how can I blockk the pages while lockscreen. they bother me a lot i dont want them.

Lockscreen Policy from the Play Store.

Guest mostertruck

what i mean is if i deleted the phone.apk file in zip cm10.1 and added burstlem phone.apk the flashed it to phone will i get that option of 2 way recording is what i mean.

Guest matcho13579
what i mean is if i deleted the phone.apk file in zip cm10.1 and added burstlem phone.apk the flashed it to phone will i get that option of 2 way recording is what i mean.

Why don't you try it by yourself?

What android version is the burtslam one from? If it isn't 4.2 then don't even try

Guest Ganster

I was get Bluetooth working :)

If anybody can test how it working with handsfree(with or without A2DP, with AVRCP...), keyboards/mouses, bt tethering(dont know, may be it works too), etc - please, write feedback.

Download here: http://depositfiles.com/files/wf8kebehb

@KonstaT: You can get patch here: https://github.com/androidarmv6/android_device_zte_blade/commit/47cbfcb39e0324c29511eb15d072bfac5f59cc86

Guest encore.neil

After i flashed this rom last night i am facing a strange issue,

My sd card is not being mounted from phone settings.

someone please help me to resolve this issue.

Issue fixed using MiniTool Partition Wizard.

Edited by encore.neil

Guest encore.neil

i have 1 and main issue please if u all guys can tell me y on the earth is PERFORMANCE and DEVELOPMENT options are not there at the settings??

If you are on Android 4.2 and you can't find Developer optionsor USB debugging , don't worry it is not your firmware issue. In Android 4.2 Jelly bean update Google has hided Developer options menu , by default it is not visible in the Settings menu.

Yo can simply enable this Developer options by following the below method.

HOW TO ENABLE USB DEBUGGING & PERFORMANCE IN ANDROID 4.2 JELLY BEAN ?

1. Go to Settings-> About phone.

2. Now tap on the Build number option repeatedly about 7 times.

Now you will get a Toast message you are now a developer.

That's it ... Now go back to Settings you will see the Developer options placed in the menu and you can enable USB debugging.

Edited by encore.neil

I was get Bluetooth working :) If anybody can test how it working with handsfree(with or without A2DP, with AVRCP...), keyboards/mouses, bt tethering(dont know, may be it works too), etc - please, write feedback.

That would be really great! I cannot download from depositfiles at work, but I will test it with my Bluetooth devices this weekend and will let you know.

Thanks a lot!

Dont understand what you mean Burstlem phone.apk?

Why're you bothering others with same question again and again you've already answered several times.

Please try it by yourself. <_<

lol, you're not still clinging to that are you?

Nothing wrong in dreaming about FM Radio app on Blade for CM10.1. Like OMX LIB patch and now Bluetooth patch, may be Ganster can achieve that also :P

Edited by anantk